Autotalent
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest

01-03-2015, 08:56 AM   #23
CiprianS
M addicted
United_States
Rep
Drives: G05 xDrive 40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4pewpew View Post
Yeah if you want to fix it, do it right. Obviously you really care about the car, and if you have to worry about carfax/insurance/more cost... maybe you shouldn't have gotten the M4. Everything you do for it is meant to be EXPENSIVE.
I wasn't cheap, I just did not want to repaint the whole bumper but it seems that the only solution to do it right is that so I will just do it like that.
Appreciate 0
      01-03-2015, 11:15 PM   #24
CiprianS
M addicted
United_States
Rep

I got the touch up paint removed today, I asked about the refund, they said no, in the end I will get a discount worth that $75 and that's it. Anyway, I think I have a bad karma or something because the clear bra that is on my left fender just got some sand under it exactly under the M4 badge from the fender... I went with it today at Executive Tint, I will have to go to replace it either Wednesday, either Saturday.

Anyway, when I will hear something about touch up paint again I will better stick something in my ass rather than try again a touch up paint as a repair...

Last edited by CiprianS; 01-03-2015 at 11:31 PM..
Appreciate 0
      01-04-2015, 04:19 PM   #25
IMMLaw
Esq.
Rep
Drives: 2015 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by CiprianS View Post
I got the touch up paint removed today, I asked about the refund, they said no, in the end I will get a discount worth that $75 and that's it. Anyway, I think I have a bad karma or something because the clear bra that is on my left fender just got some sand under it exactly under the M4 badge from the fender... I went with it today at Executive Tint, I will have to go to replace it either Wednesday, either Saturday.

Anyway, when I will hear something about touch up paint again I will better stick something in my ass rather than try again a touch up paint as a repair...
I highly highly recommend Leo's Body Shop in Houston - super experienced and honest. With a car this new it's fine to just get the blend in from the portion of the bumper that was messed up. The paint will look fine.

What happened when you tried to talk to Vive and what do you mean you'll get a discount worth $75?
Appreciate 0
      01-04-2015, 06:57 PM   #26
CiprianS
M addicted
United_States
Rep

They have removed that messy job they have done, no refund even taken into consideration by them, I will just get a discount worth $75 for every job that I will chose to do from them. regarding any paint shops, not for me, I don't want to hear about any paint jobs or something like this, I am done with these, I will just go to BMW and repaint the whole bumper and that's it. Probably after that I will clear bra the back bumper, too and bye bye, the back will be idiot proof... sorry, I wanted to say small idiot fool proof because if someone hits me harder the clear bra will be worthless.
Appreciate 0
      01-05-2015, 08:53 AM   #27
IMMLaw
Esq.
Rep
Drives: 2015 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by CiprianS View Post
They have removed that messy job they have done, no refund even taken into consideration by them, I will just get a discount worth $75 for every job that I will chose to do from them. regarding any paint shops, not for me, I don't want to hear about any paint jobs or something like this, I am done with these, I will just go to BMW and repaint the whole bumper and that's it. Probably after that I will clear bra the back bumper, too and bye bye, the back will be idiot proof... sorry, I wanted to say small idiot fool proof because if someone hits me harder the clear bra will be worthless.
ah gotcha. again, so sorry you had to go through this.
Appreciate 0
      01-07-2015, 09:57 PM   #28
CiprianS
M addicted
United_States
Rep

Shit happens... now I am waiting for the adjuster to call me, I talked to him on Monday, I will call him tomorrow to see what he is doing.
Appreciate 0