BMW X5
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

08-31-2020, 06:48 PM   #2597
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M235i

I bought couple thousand shares of LCDX at $0.89. 😆 Let’s see how it goes. Few weeks ago it hit $6-7 I think.
Appreciate 0
      09-02-2020, 09:21 AM   #2598
Evo13
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: '13 M3

Thoughts on Apple? Wonder if now is a good time for entry.
Appreciate 0
      09-02-2020, 09:33 AM   #2599
Run Silent
Run Deep
United_States
Rep
Drives: Back and Forth To Work

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evo13 View Post
Thoughts on Apple? Wonder if now is a good time for entry.
Better time was a week ago.

Seriously though - I'd hold a day or two and see where it settles after the split. Same for TSLA, still dropping today.
vreihen1615127.00
      09-02-2020, 12:38 PM   #2600
vreihen16
Recovering Perfectionist
Ukraine
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i3 BEV

Garage List
XSPA is down to $1.95 as I type this. Happy that I got out on the spike, breaking even.....
      09-02-2020, 12:43 PM   #2601
Run Silent
Run Deep
United_States
Rep
Drives: Back and Forth To Work

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by vreihen16 View Post
XSPA is down to $1.95 as I type this. Happy that I got out on the spike, breaking even.....
Woof. I left at $3.90.

Whew!
      09-02-2020, 02:09 PM   #2602
Nuckle
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2023 Defender X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Run Silent View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by vreihen16 View Post
Woof. I left at $3.90.

Whew!
My stubborn ass stayed in lol. I am still in the green but not by much. I have no idea why I held this one so long. I have definitely learned some lessons. At one point my spread was up 130%, as I type this I am only up 50%. It's been a rough 3 weeks.
Appreciate 0
      09-02-2020, 03:25 PM   #2603
M4_GTS
Lieutenant Colonel
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: M4 GTS

For those that paid for RMTT group. Are you guys making the big bucks now?
Appreciate 0
      09-02-2020, 03:43 PM   #2604
NeverL8
Captain
Rep
Drives: Slow

Quote:
Originally Posted by M4_GTS View Post
For those that paid for RMTT group. Are you guys making the big bucks now?
I sold all (20%) my COVID plays when Russia announced the vaccine news and put it all into long term holdings. I’m thankful for that group because I made 4K in the last 2 months. Back into all blue chip and ETFs....set it and forget it
Appreciate 0
      09-02-2020, 04:31 PM   #2605
M4_GTS
Lieutenant Colonel
Hong Kong
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRussski View Post
I sold all (20%) my COVID plays when Russia announced the vaccine news and put it all into long term holdings. I’m thankful for that group because I made 4K in the last 2 months. Back into all blue chip and ETFs....set it and forget it
So are you still paying for the group or are you out of it now?

I am mostly wondering if ppl are still making money from his picks recently.
Appreciate 0
      09-02-2020, 05:22 PM   #2606
NeverL8
Captain
Rep

Quote:
So are you still paying for the group or are you out of it now?

I am mostly wondering if ppl are still making money from his picks recently.
I’m still paying, haven’t touched any of his penny picks but bought a few long terms and they’re up.

I think vaccines stocks are old news...need to find another field to play on
Appreciate 1
vreihen1615127.00
      09-02-2020, 05:46 PM   #2607
M4_GTS
Lieutenant Colonel
Hong Kong
Rep

Quote:
I’m still paying, haven’t touched any of his penny picks but bought a few long terms and they’re up.

So how are his recent penny picks doing now?
Appreciate 0
      09-02-2020, 05:59 PM   #2608
BimmerDimmer6
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 F80 M3 6MT / 2019 Raptor

Quote:
Quote:

XSPA looking really good, huh?
Appreciate 1
mantis276.00
      09-02-2020, 06:00 PM   #2609
premier3is
Major
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW 330i M-Sport

Anyone buy the Zoom call contracts which netted 5000%+ in 1 day? Missed out but wish I did, fml.

Wish there was an options thread. Trading stocks gets boring as fuck short term when I've been averaging 100%+ returns in a few days recently in options on most contracts. Is there seriously no one here who trades derivatives?
Appreciate 0
      09-02-2020, 06:11 PM   #2610
M4_GTS
Lieutenant Colonel
Hong Kong
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BimmerDimmer6 View Post
Well. No one told you to hold onto it for so long. These penny is only good when its getting pumped up.
Appreciate 2
vreihen1615127.00
tigermack473.50
      09-02-2020, 06:12 PM   #2611
BimmerDimmer6
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by premier3is View Post
Anyone buy the Zoom call contracts which netted 5000%+ in 1 day? Missed out but wish I did, fml.

Wish there was an options thread. Trading stocks gets boring as fuck short term when I've been averaging 100%+ returns in a few days recently in options on most contracts. Is there seriously no one here who trades derivatives?
I don't understand them. Isn't your loss Infiniti? And upside capped at (x) amount?

I wish I was smart enough to understand them because I'd probably play a little.
Appreciate 0
      09-02-2020, 06:13 PM   #2612
BimmerDimmer6
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Well. No one told you to hold onto it for so long. These penny is only good when its getting pumped up.
I sold like 3 months ago when vaccine news was looking promising.
Appreciate 0
      09-02-2020, 06:21 PM   #2613
BzsBimmer
Major General
Rep
Drives: '23 G80 FO M3, M3 & MY Tezzy's

Quote:
I agree. A lot of bio/pharma was down today or had weak gains. People are just getting numb to it in a lot of places imho. Maybe the belief that it won’t affect “me” or I’m strong enough to deal with it? This is and always will be the land of the FREE and home of BRAVE.

I think a lot of what people thought how the market would react are still scratching their heads as to what’s next. It’s been a roller coaster of fun.

I’m still in some of the RMTT stocks. I’m also barely in the green on XSPA even with their 90000000:1 RS

Made a nice profit from UAVS along with some others like SRNE but I also still have quite a bit in blue chip and growth stocks. For me, the RMTT picks were other things to occupy my time and play with some fun money.

Still miss the guy but I won’t be paying any subscription fees to any site for stock tips unless it’s something extremely credible. Just my honest opinion.
Appreciate 1
      09-02-2020, 06:33 PM   #2614
premier3is
Major
Rep

Quote:
Quote:

I don't understand them. Isn't your loss Infiniti? And upside capped at (x) amount?

I wish I was smart enough to understand them because I'd probably play a little.
Actually most of the time it's the opposite, x amount to lose and infinite gains lol. Really depends on how you play the position. Typically most don't trade the infinite loss contracts which is called a naked call. This is where you write the call and collect a premium for it (what the buyer pays) and make money as the stock falls. If it goes up, then you are going to be liable for that and can lose an infinite amount since stocks have no cap where they can go "up".

You can hedge your positions though through spreads. The naked call is the riskiest position you can take in options to be in lol. If you want to learn, look into basic long calls and understand how it works, I'm sure you'll pick it up fairly quick and you can build up from there.

Naked calls and puts, condors, straddles, butterflies, vertical spreads (which I trade mainly.. bull call spreads) are all advanced strategies so once you learn the basics you can try those out after understanding how options work in greater depth.

It's just a lot to write out to teach here, maybe try YouTube videos or try tastytrade for options (good learning tool). Then use a paper trading account to apply what you've learned and test out some trades!

One of my Tesla calls 3 weeks ago cost me 5k and at peak was worth 40k in 1 week. Did I sell, no I got greedy. Still green but not near 40k lol.
Appreciate 1
      09-02-2020, 06:39 PM   #2615
premier3is
Major
Rep

I know I haven't kept up here much but where is RMTT? Is he no longer on bimmerpost?
Appreciate 0
      09-02-2020, 06:54 PM   #2616
Nuckle
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2023 Defender X

Quote:
I know I haven't kept up here much but where is RMTT? Is he no longer on bimmerpost?
His regular job has exploded and he is working way more hours than before.

I think people have a misunderstanding. I don't know that RMTT is making any money off the group he suggested. I don't think it's "his" group. Maybe he is getting something but not anything big. That's my perception anyway. I still talk to him on stocktwits and he gives advice as always. I never joined the group he is in but not for any particular reason. RMTT is one of the nicest guys that's been on this board.

Very few of his picks here were short term and not long so how they are doing now is irrelevant. With a lot of these biotech stocks it's as much about when you exit as when you enter. Exit has been my mistakes. His entry points have always been spot on and I don't think I have had a loser that he picked. I have been transparent here. I started with $10k, fell to about $7k on my own and then once I started taking advice at one point my account balance was $23k. As of today it's backs to $15k because I didn't take profits as suggested and tried to hit the lottery in a few. I would still say a 50% return in 5 months is good and nothing says that some of the ones I am in won't bounce soon.

The ones hurting me the most right now were suggestions from a dude on stocktwits which I'll leave the name out. These are the ones I am in as of tonight.

XSPA
KTOV
GLBS
PRPO
DLPN
SINT
TORC
BIMI

Only XSPA and PRPO are still green but I took profits on PRPO when it bounced to $7.

As always good luck to everyone. This has been educational and fun.
Appreciate 2
vreihen1615127.00
      09-02-2020, 07:06 PM   #2617
premier3is
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuckle View Post
Quote:
His regular job has exploded and he is working way more hours than before.

I think people have a misunderstanding. I don't know that RMTT is making any money off the group he suggested. I don't think it's "his" group. Maybe he is getting something but not anything big. That's my perception anyway. I still talk to him on stocktwits and he gives advice as always. I never joined the group he is in but not for any particular reason. RMTT is one of the nicest guys that's been on this board.

Very few of his picks here were short term and not long so how they are doing now is irrelevant. With a lot of these biotech stocks it's as much about when you exit as when you enter. Exit has been my mistakes. His entry points have always been spot on and I don't think I have had a loser that he picked. I have been transparent here. I started with $10k, fell to about $7k on my own and then once I started taking advice at one point my account balance was $23k. As of today it's backs to $15k because I didn't take profits as suggested and tried to hit the lottery in a few. I would still say a 50% return in 5 months is good and nothing says that some of the ones I am in won't bounce soon.

The ones hurting me the most right now were suggestions from a dude on stocktwits which I'll leave the name out. These are the ones I am in as of tonight.

XSPA
KTOV
GLBS
PRPO
DLPN
SINT
TORC
BIMI

Only XSPA and PRPO are still green but I took profits on PRPO when it bounced to $7.

As always good luck to everyone. This has been educational and fun.
So he gives advice on stocktwits but doesn't come here no more? Hmm...

I spoke to him a few time, good guy. This board wasn't really much of interest to me since penny stocks is definitely NOT my thing (don't get me started on it, I'm sure corn18 can relate too lol) but I liked skimming thru and seeing the conversations happening and glancing at the picks that were being thrown out once in a while.

I'll come back and take a look maybe once in a while, see how you fellas are doing. But its pretty much dead here now so I think I will go ahead and unsubscribe. Good luck to all and remeber to never get too greedy!!
Appreciate 0
      09-02-2020, 07:54 PM   #2618
NeverL8
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Like I said earlier I haven’t touched penny stocks in a while so I’m not following any of his recent picks
Appreciate 0