EmiM3
Registered
Germany
Rep
Drives: 2024 BMW X5

Garage List
2024 BMW X5  [0.00]
DIY X5 Side Skirt help inqury

I just got these side skirts in from CT Carbon but they don’t provide install instructions and recomend a body shop fitment/install. They have a video on YouTube but it skips and rushes over the side skirts… my confusion comes from the pre drilled holes in the sideskirts which align in parallel to the side panel bolts under the car but the side skirts aren’t deep enough to reach those bolts and they are recessed in so it looks like I’d have to drill holes into my body panel to fasten them on rather then use pre existing bolts. If anyone has these installed or performed the job can you please advise me on if I have to drill those holes or should there be pre existing bolts that are supposed to support them aside the VHB tape. If you can provide pics under the side skirts it would be much appreciated. (Picture attached for reference on the side skirt/not my vehicle).
Attached Images

Appreciate 0