BMW X5
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      01-18-2020, 01:37 PM   #1
och
Lieutenant
och's Avatar
111
Rep
488
Posts

Drives: .
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Brooklyn, NY

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 X5 xDrive50i  [0.00]
2018 BMW M2  [0.00]
2017 X6M  [0.00]
2013 Suzuki Bouleva ...  [0.00]
Anyone got lease quotes yet?

My 2017 X6M leased is coming to the end in the end of February and I'm looking to lease the new X6M.

My 2017 came out to about 115k, and I'm paying $1,520 monthly, with 2.5k due on signing. My potential 2020 comes out to 122k, and most dealers told me they don't have a leasing program until feb-march, but one dealer quoted me $1,775 monthly with almost 9k due on signing.

Trying to see what kind of deals others are getting to compare.

Last edited by och; 01-18-2020 at 05:03 PM..
Appreciate 0
      01-18-2020, 01:45 PM   #2
kimi_fan
Private First Class
United_States
19
Rep
139
Posts

Drives: 17' X5M/91' 325i
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Chicago, IL

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2017 X5M  [0.00]
2014 X5 50i MSport  [0.00]
2011 X5 35i SA  [0.00]
2007 X3 3.0si  [0.00]
2007 335i  [0.00]
2003 330Ci  [0.00]
1991 325ic  [0.00]
I too would be interested in this info. Have yet to call my SA, lease on my X5M is up at the end of April.
__________________
17' X5M LBB
91' 325ic - Bril Red, Full Dinan Spec
(past) 14' X5 50i MSport - Min White
(past) 11' X5 35i SA - Black Saph
(past) 07' X3 3.0si MSport
Appreciate 0
      01-18-2020, 10:17 PM   #3
scotchy
Private First Class
74
Rep
193
Posts

Drives: BMW
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Canada

iTrader: (0)

I don't know if it's accurate, but on the non-comp model (X5M) I was able to see a lease quote. (US site) For the comp only finance.
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2020, 03:19 AM   #4
och
Lieutenant
och's Avatar
111
Rep
488
Posts

Drives: .
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Brooklyn, NY

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 X5 xDrive50i  [0.00]
2018 BMW M2  [0.00]
2017 X6M  [0.00]
2013 Suzuki Bouleva ...  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by scotchy View Post
I don't know if it's accurate, but on the non-comp model (X5M) I was able to see a lease quote. (US site) For the comp only finance.
What was your quote if you dont mind?
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2020, 10:45 AM   #5
scotchy
Private First Class
74
Rep
193
Posts

Drives: BMW
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Canada

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by och View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by scotchy View Post
I don't know if it's accurate, but on the non-comp model (X5M) I was able to see a lease quote. (US site) For the comp only finance.
What was your quote if you dont mind?
Here you go
Attached Images
 
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2020, 07:30 PM   #6
Penguino
Captain
Penguino's Avatar
503
Rep
974
Posts

Drives: A car.
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Here

iTrader: (5)

These cars value tank the first 12 months. I'd hold off leasing on the initial lease and wait for better programs.
__________________
"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance."
Appreciate 1
      01-19-2020, 09:54 PM   #7
kimi_fan
Private First Class
United_States
19
Rep
139
Posts

Drives: 17' X5M/91' 325i
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Chicago, IL

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2017 X5M  [0.00]
2014 X5 50i MSport  [0.00]
2011 X5 35i SA  [0.00]
2007 X3 3.0si  [0.00]
2007 335i  [0.00]
2003 330Ci  [0.00]
1991 325ic  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguino View Post
These cars value tank the first 12 months. I'd hold off leasing on the initial lease and wait for better programs.
Huh? Almost every car on the market has a value that tanks in the 1st year. To determine the lease rate you need to look at the residual values for the term and mileage you're interested in (e.g. 57% of MSRP @ 36 months and 10k miles/yr). Is your suggestion to wait to lease a year old X5M or X5MC then, cause I'm not waiting until 2021 to upgrade...
__________________
17' X5M LBB
91' 325ic - Bril Red, Full Dinan Spec
(past) 14' X5 50i MSport - Min White
(past) 11' X5 35i SA - Black Saph
(past) 07' X3 3.0si MSport
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2020, 07:14 AM   #8
aas5
Captain
127
Rep
794
Posts

Drives: 2020 X7 M50
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: NY

iTrader: (0)

I am in the same boat and am not waiting for the new X6M. There will be very few decent deals for the first 6 months. To the OP, I highly recommend you speak with one of the leasing companies in NYC, your lease price for the 2017 X6M is too high. Mine is $117K and I am paying less. I leased my car through an out of state dealer and do performance center delivery but even if you lease locally you should be able to do better.
__________________
2020 X7 M50 White Mineral with Ivory & Blue
Sold: 2017 X6M Long Beach Blue with Mugello Red, 2014 X6M Monte Carlo Blue with Mugello Red, 2011 X6 5.0 Black on Black, 2008 E350 4Matic Silver, 2006 Infiniti M45 Diamond Graphite
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2020, 11:40 AM   #9
och
Lieutenant
och's Avatar
111
Rep
488
Posts

Drives: .
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Brooklyn, NY

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 X5 xDrive50i  [0.00]
2018 BMW M2  [0.00]
2017 X6M  [0.00]
2013 Suzuki Bouleva ...  [0.00]
I have already ordered the 2020, don't have a build number yet. Red on white, but my wife is thinking about changing the color to Manhattan Green.

We also sample the M8, and that thing was just awful. Can't see jack out of the car, not enough headroom for tall people and short people can't see over the dash and the long hood. Very disappointed, but luckily we were able to order the X6M.
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2020, 03:51 PM   #10
Mrkayem
New Member
3
Rep
12
Posts

Drives: F10-2016
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: New York City

iTrader: (0)

Received mine today. MSRP 123,795 with a $3500 discount, no down payment $1921.16 per month for 36 months 10 k per year.

$8799.69 down at delivery, $1694.13 for 36 months 10k per year.

NYC Taxes are 8.875%
__________________
2016-F10 Competition-Black
2015-Range Rover Sport-Supercharged
2008-Lexus RX 350-official family hooptie
Appreciate 1
      02-20-2020, 01:07 AM   #11
och
Lieutenant
och's Avatar
111
Rep
488
Posts

Drives: .
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Brooklyn, NY

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 X5 xDrive50i  [0.00]
2018 BMW M2  [0.00]
2017 X6M  [0.00]
2013 Suzuki Bouleva ...  [0.00]
I got a similar quote basically, ordered it but still don't have a build number.
Appreciate 0
      02-20-2020, 07:28 AM   #12
Mrkayem
New Member
3
Rep
12
Posts

Drives: F10-2016
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: New York City

iTrader: (0)

Dealer told me he wasn't sure when build codes would be available, but I'm going to see him on Sat to beat him down on that dealer discount and order. Gonna get Carbon Black Competition with White and Blue guts.
__________________
2016-F10 Competition-Black
2015-Range Rover Sport-Supercharged
2008-Lexus RX 350-official family hooptie
Appreciate 0
      02-20-2020, 11:37 AM   #13
och
Lieutenant
och's Avatar
111
Rep
488
Posts

Drives: .
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Brooklyn, NY

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 X5 xDrive50i  [0.00]
2018 BMW M2  [0.00]
2017 X6M  [0.00]
2013 Suzuki Bouleva ...  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrkayem View Post
Dealer told me he wasn't sure when build codes would be available, but I'm going to see him on Sat to beat him down on that dealer discount and order. Gonna get Carbon Black Competition with White and Blue guts.
Yep, my dealer is telling me the same thing.

I currently have Carbon Black 2017, its an amazing color when clean, but super hard to keep clean. We originally ordered the new one in white, but have since changed to Tanzanite Blue. This is my build.

https://www.bmwusa.com/build-your-ow...o7rjp8/summary
Appreciate 0
      02-20-2020, 11:46 AM   #14
SHARMAATL
Private First Class
United_States
43
Rep
105
Posts

Drives: 2019 BMW X5 40i
Join Date: May 2019
Location: Atlanta, GA

iTrader: (0)

Brutal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrkayem View Post
Received mine today. MSRP 123,795 with a $3500 discount, no down payment $1921.16 per month for 36 months 10 k per year.

$8799.69 down at delivery, $1694.13 for 36 months 10k per year.

NYC Taxes are 8.875%
This is brutal. An M5Comp at this price can be had at around $1350 a month with $0 DAS. You could get an M5C and a Telluride for this price. You could also get a Demo Bentley Bentayga for that payment too.

Quite a premium to pay to be the first to have it, but it does make me think the X5 M50i is a way better buy at what would probably be $700-800 less per month.

Exclusivity ain't cheap.
Appreciate 0
      02-20-2020, 04:21 PM   #15
bbal
Private
32
Rep
55
Posts

Drives: 06 E46M3, 10 E93, 17 F85
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: KC

iTrader: (0)

I've seen:
92k MSRP M50i
7 msds ($6000)
10/36
$850 a month
I'd much rather have the F95, but not at 1900/mo. I'm sure it's a great car but damn. At 2k/month I'm looking at other cars in that range (Cayenne turbo)

Last edited by bbal; 02-20-2020 at 04:28 PM..
Appreciate 2
      02-20-2020, 04:27 PM   #16
och
Lieutenant
och's Avatar
111
Rep
488
Posts

Drives: .
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Brooklyn, NY

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 X5 xDrive50i  [0.00]
2018 BMW M2  [0.00]
2017 X6M  [0.00]
2013 Suzuki Bouleva ...  [0.00]
Meh, if you're badge hunting, sure go for the Porsche or the ugly Bentayga. Otherwise, the X6M is pure perfection.
Appreciate 0
      02-20-2020, 04:53 PM   #17
F85inOC
New Member
F85inOC's Avatar
United_States
6
Rep
26
Posts

Drives: 2016 BMW X5M
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Orange County, CA

iTrader: (0)

I've been watching the website "payment estimate" as well and it still only has lease payment options for the X5M (non-competition) which are high...certainly higher than my 2016 that I just got out of last year.

Besides the small bump in Horsepower/Torque and the Black Kidney Grills, I am thinking "as a leasing customer" that I don't need the Competition Package and can save some dollars each month, replace the front grills with black ones and move on with the non-Comp model.

Thoughts? Opinions?
Appreciate 0
      02-20-2020, 04:56 PM   #18
GSG5
Private First Class
GSG5's Avatar
70
Rep
107
Posts

Drives: 2020 F95 Incoming (MBB/SS)
Join Date: Nov 2019
Location: TX

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbal View Post
I've seen:
92k MSRP M50i
7 msds ($6000)
10/36
$850 a month
I'd much rather have the F95, but not at 1900/mo. I'm sure it's a great car but damn. At 2k/month I'm looking at other cars in that range (Cayenne turbo)
FWIW, I got a lease quote on a Cayenne Turbo build last month - MSRP $163k (so pretty loaded), $5k DAS, 12,000 miles, for 36 month term...payment was $3,400/mo. After I balked, the SA agreed to discount MSRP $5k, but doesnít really make much difference - this option was very unattractive to me. I like the Cayenne, but nowhere near that much....If Iím being honest, not even as much I like the F95 comp...and certainly not for that quantum of premium.

I havenít shopped lease rates on the F95 like you guys (Iím buying mine), but I guess my point is that I donít think youíll be able to touch a similarly optioned Cayenne Turbo for under $3k/mo on a 36 month lease term unless you put like $15k plus DAS. At that point, the total $$ is apples to oranges with the F95.
Appreciate 0
      02-20-2020, 05:32 PM   #19
BaddMo2002
Enlisted Member
9
Rep
34
Posts

Drives: 2018 M3
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: FL

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSG5 View Post
FWIW, I got a lease quote on a Cayenne Turbo build last month - MSRP $163k (so pretty loaded), $5k DAS, 12,000 miles, for 36 month term...payment was $3,400/mo. After I balked, the SA agreed to discount MSRP $5k, but doesnít really make much difference - this option was very unattractive to me. I like the Cayenne, but nowhere near that much....If Iím being honest, not even as much I like the F95 comp...and certainly not for that quantum of premium.

I havenít shopped lease rates on the F95 like you guys (Iím buying mine), but I guess my point is that I donít think youíll be able to touch a similarly optioned Cayenne Turbo for under $3k/mo on a 36 month lease term unless you put like $15k plus DAS. At that point, the total $$ is apples to oranges with the F95.
That is exactly what I did. I was planning on leasing a Cayenne Turbo. Went to the dealer. Received a $3500/month price and I said nope. I love that car but not $3500 much.
Appreciate 0
      02-20-2020, 06:21 PM   #20
Mrkayem
New Member
3
Rep
12
Posts

Drives: F10-2016
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: New York City

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by och View Post
Yep, my dealer is telling me the same thing.

I currently have Carbon Black 2017, its an amazing color when clean, but super hard to keep clean. We originally ordered the new one in white, but have since changed to Tanzanite Blue. This is my build.

https://www.bmwusa.com/build-your-ow...o7rjp8/summary


Nice Build. My last 7 was Carbon Black, my daily is a Black M5 with Red Interior. I was going to go with Black and Red again, but I'm seeing too many cars with red interiors these days so I'm going to switch it up. Enjoy when it finally comes.....

Here is my current build:

https://www.bmwusa.com/build-your-ow...pxhf47/summary
__________________
2016-F10 Competition-Black
2015-Range Rover Sport-Supercharged
2008-Lexus RX 350-official family hooptie

Last edited by Mrkayem; 02-20-2020 at 06:37 PM..
Appreciate 0
      02-20-2020, 06:25 PM   #21
Mrkayem
New Member
3
Rep
12
Posts

Drives: F10-2016
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: New York City

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHARMAATL View Post
This is brutal. An M5Comp at this price can be had at around $1350 a month with $0 DAS. You could get an M5C and a Telluride for this price. You could also get a Demo Bentley Bentayga for that payment too.

Quite a premium to pay to be the first to have it, but it does make me think the X5 M50i is a way better buy at what would probably be $700-800 less per month.

Exclusivity ain't cheap.
Tell me about it. But I'm ready for a change. Investment makes payment so I don't feel it that bad. But still.......
__________________
2016-F10 Competition-Black
2015-Range Rover Sport-Supercharged
2008-Lexus RX 350-official family hooptie
Appreciate 0
      02-21-2020, 09:58 AM   #22
classic_erik
Captain
classic_erik's Avatar
United_States
841
Rep
605
Posts

Drives: 16 X5 50i M Sport
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: South Shore, MA

iTrader: (5)

Garage List
This is honestly the worst possible time to walk into a dealer and ask for a lease quote on a new X5M/X6M. There are zero incentives from BMW NA and dealers aren't going to discount anything. You are just asking to get your eyes ripped out. Give it about 6 months once they actually hit the lots.
Appreciate 2
Ibiza1118.00

Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:41 PM.




xbimmers
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST