Drives: G20 M340i

Garage List
2021 BMW M340i  [0.00]
2019 BMW 330i  [0.00]
2019 BMW X3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MB100 View Post
Hi guys,
Had similar issue the last few days. What resolved it for me, was to call ParkMobile and have them reset the password of the account, verified I was able to login to the app on iPhone (and their website for good measure), then verified that data privacy settings within iDrive was also turned on to allow Connected BMW app connectivity. I just enabled for "All Services" but I think it was the BMW Connected connectivity I had turned off for a while (had my reasons) which also impacted this, on top of an account lockout. Errors from in-car app was 200001 or 20001 I believe.
I can confirm this worked for me too. ParkMobile now works for the first time!! Thank you!
(Current)
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2020, 08:20 PM   #24
VTENGR
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2020 X5 M50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by LI2002tii View Post
Quote:
Hi guys,
Had similar issue the last few days. What resolved it for me, was to call ParkMobile and have them reset the password of the account, verified I was able to login to the app on iPhone (and their website for good measure), then verified that data privacy settings within iDrive was also turned on to allow Connected BMW app connectivity. I just enabled for "All Services" but I think it was the BMW Connected connectivity I had turned off for a while (had my reasons) which also impacted this, on top of an account lockout. Errors from in-car app was 200001 or 20001 I believe.
I can confirm this worked for me too. ParkMobile now works for the first time!! Thank you!
I just talked to parkmobile online chat and had them reset my PW. I also disconnected BMW connect in the app. Signed out. Shut everything down. Re-connected BMW connect in the app. That got my idrive app to finally connect to my account.
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2020, 08:21 PM   #25
VTENGR
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2020 X5 M50i

Quote:
Hi guys,
Just did essentially this with park mobile and it worked. Thanks!
Appreciate 1
MB1003.00