GrussGott
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M4 Comp Indv

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaunz View Post
Also… light dust on the car from driving it today and then I tried to remove a wet spot with a microfiber and now there are scratch marks…oops. How do you remove the scratches?
Yup, gotta use a light polish which you can do by hand or get a DA like a Rupes or Griots or porter cable.

I carry around some pre mixed mckees n914 Rinseless wash mixed thick for these times and chenille mitts: spray onto the mitt section until it's soaked, then a quick spray onto the area and it should take off the dirt safely.

In general if you keep your car washed every 2-3 weeks your paint will never get "contaminated" ie need clay barring

Quote:
Originally Posted by myers64d View Post
Grussgrot, I stacked Lustre and jet. Looks great! I think I’ve seen you post your thought that you’d need to reapply Jet monthly. Can you confirm? Also, any idea how long before reapplying Lustre as the “base” sealant?
Yup every month on jet depending on how much you want to go through... You can even do it every wash as a drying aide!

Lustre + Jet is a jaw dropper imo, about the best look of any product on the market including multi-year ceramics
Appreciate 0