BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

08-16-2021, 04:25 PM   #1
Greyback
Enlisted Member
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2022 X6 M50i; 2022 228xi

Bumper wrap - suggestions

I hate how BMW has a different color bumper, so I'm thinking of wrapping it gloss black to at least blend with the Sapphire Black paint. My concern with a black wrap is that it won't match the paint so it might look weird. I also was thinking about doing a carbon fiber wrap for this bumper piece.

What is everyone's thought? Or have you seen or done anything else which makes this bumper look better?

Appreciate 0
      08-16-2021, 05:51 PM   #2
nZtiZia
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: eVeRyOnE mAD!

Garage List
you can't go wrong with glossy black wrap that will match all the other glossy black bits. even still, it's likely to be too subtle to notice the difference against your SBM unless you're up close.

(secret: my front/rear reflector deletes are SBM. can you tell? didn't think so.)
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      08-16-2021, 05:58 PM   #3
bak
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: X6

Paint it the same color as the trim on the lower part of the car. I have a 2021 X6 with a bumper hitch and bought that lower valance for a X6 without a bumper hitch and had it painted the same grey color as the lower area of the bumper. A body shop did this by pulling the paint code from BMW. My thought was to switch back and forth when not using the hitch however it was too difficult to go back and forth. If you want it its your for $200.00 + shipping.
Appreciate 0
      09-14-2021, 01:12 PM   #4
LaShunda
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW X6 Sdrive

Very nice!
Appreciate 0