BMW X5
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

05-15-2024, 02:38 PM   #309
mirobg
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 740i 2023

Hi guys,
I have recently purchased G70 740i 2023 US-spec imported to EU, Bulgaria.
I have followed some of your advices and activated MyBMW app.
Most of it works, I can see pretty much everything- status, tire pressure, send commands, start engine remotely and so on.
It works even in Bulgaria, although it is Not in the list with supported countries.

The problem is I can Not login the vehicle. The car is saying "no mobile data reception" and I have no explanation how the app is almost fully functional but it says it no reception. Local dealer says there is nothing they could do. Bmw Coding guy says there is no solution at this time.
Any one has any ideas how to fix this?
Name:  1fe0fe58-c9a6-401c-a020-91f5c3afd0a7.jpg
Views: 39
Size:  79.4 KB
Appreciate 0
      05-17-2024, 02:58 AM   #310
niksss
Private
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW X5 G05 40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirobg View Post
Hi guys,
I have recently purchased G70 740i 2023 US-spec imported to EU, Bulgaria.
I have followed some of your advices and activated MyBMW app.
Most of it works, I can see pretty much everything- status, tire pressure, send commands, start engine remotely and so on.
It works even in Bulgaria, although it is Not in the list with supported countries.

The problem is I can Not login the vehicle. The car is saying "no mobile data reception" and I have no explanation how the app is almost fully functional but it says it no reception. Local dealer says there is nothing they could do. Bmw Coding guy says there is no solution at this time.
Any one has any ideas how to fix this?
Attachment 3458056
Hey I am also from Bulgaria and have a 2021 X3 G01 and a 2019 X5 G05. How did you activate the MyBMW app ? When I try to add my car with the vin I get an error telling me that the vin is unrecognised and I should contact support. In the car I also get that there is no connection available.
Appreciate 0