E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Jorge at WheelAddicts

08-31-2010, 11:28 AM   #1
tmaung
CCA Member#: 439255
United_States
Rep
Drives: E36 M3, F80 M3

Jorge at WheelAddicts

Jorge is an awesome guy. I ordered Alufelgens from him in June and when they weren't coming in, he kept me updated. I just got tired of no status from Alufelgen so I change my orders to Forgestars. He was patient and made sure my order went through smoothly. He would hit me up with a call or email whenever he hears something from Forgestar. When the boxes arrived at my house with wrong offsets on the box, he followed up with Forgestars on it o make sure I got the right offsets (they don't publish the offsets). He got back to me at 3 in the morning via email. He works hard to please his customers.

I also ordered a set of tpms from him last minute and he made sure I got it in time for the install appointment. Great guy. I found a new friend and his prices are great.
      10-06-2010, 10:53 AM   #2
wheeladdicts
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

Thanks buddy hadn't seen this thread!

Hope everything holds up well...Enjoy!
Appreciate 0