cmyx6go
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2022 X6///M Comp

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by aozer View Post
I’ll be 30 in 7 days. Never thought I’d end up 30 and single. Shit is lame.
30 and single is better than 30 in a bad relationship. The right one will come when you least expect it. Happy New Year
Appreciate 2
King Rudi13152.00
      01-02-2019, 07:43 AM   #2774
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Dude, this is ideal! Learn to get comfortable being alone. Work on yourself, your health, your finances...look at this way; this is the time you have to prepare yourself for future endeavors and building the you that you want to be without being obstructed by a relationship or outside influences. This will only make you a better candidate for someone when the time comes. In the event that you don't get in a relationship in the time frame that you'd like, you're already comfortable with who you are rather than being depressed about being alone. Being single is not a bad thing.
Appreciate 1
      01-02-2019, 08:40 AM   #2775
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
Quote:
I'm 28 and single, but I don't feel so bad when I think about some of the stuff my friends who are the same age have gone through (divorce, long-term relationships ending in cheating, etc).

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 4
      01-02-2019, 08:55 AM   #2776
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
I'm 28 and single, but I don't feel so bad when I think about some of the stuff my friends who are the same age have gone through (divorce, long-term relationships ending in cheating, etc).
This.
Appreciate 0
      01-02-2019, 03:14 PM   #2777
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 X5 Msport

I think a lot of times it’s a grass being greener on the other side kind of thing. I know a lot of married guys who think they would like being single again, and vice versa... this is profound stuff I’m writing, right?
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13152.00
      01-02-2019, 03:16 PM   #2778
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herdalum View Post
I think a lot of times it’s a grass being greener on the other side kind of thing. I know a lot of married guys who think they would like being single again, and vice versa... this is profound stuff I’m writing, right?
Those damn humans.....always wanting what they don't have and never satisfied with what they do have....
Appreciate 3
upstatedoc7555.50
MKSixer34171.50
      01-02-2019, 05:12 PM   #2779
aozer
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Judy View Post
Dude, this is ideal! Learn to get comfortable being alone. Work on yourself, your health, your finances...look at this way; this is the time you have to prepare yourself for future endeavors and building the you that you want to be without being obstructed by a relationship or outside influences. This will only make you a better candidate for someone when the time comes. In the event that you don't get in a relationship in the time frame that you'd like, you're already comfortable with who you are rather than being depressed about being alone. Being single is not a bad thing.
yea i know, im not depressed or anything. ive spent long periods (years) in my twenties single so i can handle being alone. ive just reached a point where i have a stable career and i want something more out of life. hitting up the bars every weekend with my friends is starting to get old. the problem is im over the stupid games chicks play these days so i dont really have the desire to put any more effort into dating right now so i will probably remain single for the foreseeable future.
Appreciate 3
      01-03-2019, 07:28 AM   #2780
FuzzyPeaches
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3 ZCP

Quote:
yea i know, im not depressed or anything. ive spent long periods (years) in my twenties single so i can handle being alone. ive just reached a point where i have a stable career and i want something more out of life. hitting up the bars every weekend with my friends is starting to get old. the problem is im over the stupid games chicks play these days so i dont really have the desire to put any more effort into dating right now so i will probably remain single for the foreseeable future.
This is basically where I'm at right now as well (though, a bit older it sounds like). I've spent the last few years leaving myself open to possibilities, but have just consistently gotten my heart wrecked. I'm not dealing with that shit this year.
Appreciate 2
King Rudi13152.00
      01-03-2019, 01:41 PM   #2781
IllSic_Design
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 E92 335i

Quote:
Totally feel you, I'm 31 and in the exact same position. Dating is sooo much more of a pain in the ass than it even used to be.
Appreciate 2
      01-05-2019, 10:03 AM   #2782
Soul_Glo
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: G20

Anyone tried live Tinder? If you can then it is nerve racking but better than the mobile phone. A friend tried it recently and was embarrassed when no one matched from the first few but then he met a PYT mid queue.
Appreciate 0
      01-06-2019, 11:03 AM   #2783
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
i honestly thought you were older and it was your wife's jeep that some poster found a used condom when he took it to the shop... i guess im glad its not you? still feel bad for the other guy though

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelsea_Tractor View Post
Anyone tried live Tinder? If you can then it is nerve racking but better than the mobile phone. A friend tried it recently and was embarrassed when no one matched from the first few but then he met a PYT mid queue.
oh? what is live tinder?

also - update: ankara is WAY more lit than i remember. living with parents makes it for a harder time, especially because of the snow days my brother's also home but at least now i can cross having sex in a car off my list
i was away for a few days from the forum but i'll update with my story from new years eve ASAP. its nothing too new/surprising (what she said at least) but it definitely adds insult to all our injuries of looking for a loyal and fun person...
Appreciate 1
      01-06-2019, 12:52 PM   #2784
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

I'm 52 and found the condom wrapper in the wife's Jeep
      01-06-2019, 01:05 PM   #2785
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
Recently?
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 0
      01-06-2019, 01:07 PM   #2786
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Quote:
Recently?
First wife about 25 years ago. She's a grandma now and still with the same guy
      01-07-2019, 08:02 AM   #2787
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
I can relate. I found a condom wrapper in my bathroom trashcan. I was away on business in Vegas for a week while the wife was home "alone." On Friday, while still in Vegas, was talking to the wife on the phone and she stated she was putting the sheets on the bed. I wasn't supposed to be home until Sunday, I come home in the wee hours of the morn Saturday to find her asleep on the sofa. I quietly went upstairs to turn down the bed and use the bathroom before waking her up to take her to bed. Surprisingly the sheets were not on the bed.....first red flag. I go into the bathroom and the only thing in the trash can was a condom wrapper....instant mushroom cloud, but I keep calm. I go downstairs to the laundry room and get the sheets out of the dryer, make the bed then go downstairs, kiss her on the cheek and let her know I'm going to bed and ask if she wants to join me. She acts so sweet and surprised that I'm home early and excited to have me home. She said something to the effect of she was waiting on the sheets to dry and fell asleep on the sofa. That's when I said, "The sheets that you were putting on the bed when I spoke to you yesterday?" Instantly she knew something was awry. As I walked upstairs, I asked her to do something with the bathroom trashcan.

There's way more to this story, but I'll stop here.
Appreciate 4
nyalpine907384.50
      01-07-2019, 09:18 AM   #2788
nyalpine90
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: MY24 G01 AW Msport

Garage List
2016 BMW X4  [9.33]
Quote:
I can relate. I found a condom wrapper in my bathroom trashcan. I was away on business in Vegas for a week while the wife was home "alone." On Friday, while still in Vegas, was talking to the wife on the phone and she stated she was putting the sheets on the bed. I wasn't supposed to be home until Sunday, I come home in the wee hours of the morn Saturday to find her asleep on the sofa. I quietly went upstairs to turn down the bed and use the bathroom before waking her up to take her to bed. Surprisingly the sheets were not on the bed.....first red flag. I go into the bathroom and the only thing in the trash can was a condom wrapper....instant mushroom cloud, but I keep calm. I go downstairs to the laundry room and get the sheets out of the dryer, make the bed then go downstairs, kiss her on the cheek and let her know I'm going to bed and ask if she wants to join me. She acts so sweet and surprised that I'm home early and excited to have me home. She said something to the effect of she was waiting on the sheets to dry and fell asleep on the sofa. That's when I said, "The sheets that you were putting on the bed when I spoke to you yesterday?" Instantly she knew something was awry. As I walked upstairs, I asked her to do something with the bathroom trashcan.

u can not stop there lol
Appreciate 2
Alfisti6452.50
      01-07-2019, 10:02 AM   #2789
PshhhhhMW
Major
Rep
Drives: 2021 Alpine White M550i

Quote:

Jesus, I cant even imagine keeping my cool if I was in that situation. Were there signs that kind of prepared you for this? The fact that she allowed you to find the condom to me kind of tells me this has been going on for a while. Non habitual cheaters eventually want to be caught. Her not throwing the wrapper away in the old trash bag she replaced is a sign.
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13152.00
      01-07-2019, 10:10 AM   #2790
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
talk about cheaters, the story i promised from the NYE party one of my close buddies invited me to.

im not going to give details past my convo that night with my good friend, but that should be self-explanatory...
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      01-07-2019, 10:15 AM   #2791
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayerische Motoren Werke View Post
talk about cheaters, the story i promised from the NYE party one of my close buddies invited me to.

im not going to give details past my convo that night with my good friend, but that should be self-explanatory...
Yup, very rarely can you actually trust people.

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 2
      01-07-2019, 10:24 AM   #2792
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Yup, very rarely can you actually trust people.
dude 100%, my friend (not assface) invited me to the party he was going with people from his college, so it was basically a bunch of electrical engineers/comp engineers from like the best school in turkey. really really smart kids.

anyway, i asked my friend the girl scene a few nights before and he said they either have boyfriends or don't for a reason so i took that as a sign of "ok, let's just get a few drinks in and celebrate with my boy". of the 25-30 people there this was the only girl that wasn't in engineering, but she was the roommate of a girl that was an engineer so she came through as a +1 to someone. i walk in, she's like "wow who's cologne is that" and since I walked in by myself I took ownership of it, she said it smelled too "aphrodisiac-y" and acted all close to me but i was keeping my distance *at least until after midnight*, im a firm believer in "homewreckers never build their own homes" (its catchier in turkish)

then i go outside to smoke, and she's making moves etc brought a glass of wine for me and her and before proceeding with anything i "gently reminded" of her boyfriend and she says that and leans in for a kiss...

ive been talking with assface and he says that i can't find someone to trust because i let my dick get the best of me and i guess he's right but thotties are EVERYWHERE it's impossible to find someone who is loyal/attractive/fun.

let's spend valentines day together through google hangouts?
Appreciate 2
King Rudi13152.00
      01-07-2019, 10:31 AM   #2793
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyalpine90 View Post
u can not stop there lol
Absolutely he can stop right there. After all, this thread has a troubled history of being teased by various posters (upstatedoc comes to mind) with little snippets of what could be an interesting story, only to be left woefully unsatiated.

Such a tease "Judy", such a tease. tee hee.

But in all honesty, it is his personal life, so he should only divulge whatever he wants too - I'm actually not trying to get him to divulge more, just happily taking a little stab at both members as a nice little twofer.
Appreciate 4
nyalpine907384.50
King Rudi13152.00
      01-07-2019, 10:56 AM   #2794
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 X5 Msport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
Absolutely he can stop right there. After all, this thread has a troubled history of being teased by various posters (upstatedoc comes to mind) with little snippets of what could be an interesting story, only to be left woefully unsatiated.

Such a tease "Judy", such a tease. tee hee.

But in all honesty, it is his personal life, so he should only divulge whatever he wants too - I'm actually not trying to get him to divulge more, just happily taking a little stab at both members as a nice little twofer.
Lol...yeah, that doc, ya’ gotta be careful what you divulge around him... plus they say discretion is the better part of valor.

But wtf do “they” know, I’ve found them to be fos most of the time, so, dammit, spill it Judy!!!!
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13152.00