GrussGott
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M4 Comp Indv

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belugs View Post
Depends on your driving style. My wife has had her 2018 X6 for 3yrs now with her 36 month/12k miles lease ending next month. She only had to replace tires a few weeks ago. Brakes are still good...but she is a very mild driver ... If you are keeping the car for only 36months lease, no need for additional warranty/maintenance in my opinion.
+ 1, I have a 2018 M4 and for the first 2.5 years of her life 80% of the miles have been driven in anger - yeah, you'll have to replace the tires, but that's it. Maybe a quart of oil here or there. On the tires, I usually get tirerack's damage warranty as I've been a nail magnet and 2 years ago had 3 tires replaced under it. :: knock, knock :: nothing since.

For me, no point is getting any extended anything until after the warranty, even if you drive like a douche and hit road courses once / week ... you're better off saving for tickets.
Appreciate 1
Tenchu12.00