cubanbimmer3
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: G83, X5 m50i

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Just got an x5 m50i on 22" with summer Contis. Want to take some ski trips up to Vermont this winter, so in need of some all season or winter tires.

I'm moving to TX in June, so really just need something for a few trips. Contemplated making the Vermont trips on the summer tires, but upon further research that seems to be a terrible idea. I don't want to rent another car because I just bought this one and I want to drive it haha

Edit: Likely going to buy a set of all-seasons and sell them in April, or keep them on and sell the brand new Contis I have on now. Let me know if anyone is interested. Located in NYC.

Please delete post— do not want winter tires anymore.

Appreciate 0
      02-11-2021, 08:44 PM   #2
bimmerwerks
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: G05xdrive40I

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubanbimmer3 View Post
Just got an x5 m50i on 22" with summer Contis. Want to take some ski trips up to Vermont this winter, so in need of some all season or winter tires.

I'm moving to TX in June, so really just need something for a few trips. Contemplated making the Vermont trips on the summer tires, but upon further research that seems to be a terrible idea. I don't want to rent another car because I just bought this one and I want to drive it haha

Edit: Likely going to buy a set of all-seasons and sell them in April, or keep them on and sell the brand new Contis I have on now. Let me know if anyone is interested. Located in NYC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cubanbimmer3 View Post

Damn... wish we were in the same location. Jealous you got 22 hahaa
Appreciate 0
      02-14-2021, 07:51 AM   #3
Henryn
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 X5 M50

Hey I would be interested in all season or Conti tires in April.
I live Upstate NY. Please keep me in mind when the time comes.
Thanks
Henry
Appreciate 0
      02-15-2021, 12:22 PM   #4
cubanbimmer3
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: G83, X5 m50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henryn View Post
Hey I would be interested in all season or Conti tires in April.
I live Upstate NY. Please keep me in mind when the time comes.
Thanks
Henry
Sounds good! Going to put the Nitto AS on later this week and decide which I'm going to keep.
Appreciate 0