BMW X5
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

02-27-2021, 05:53 AM   #1
slider9182
Private
Rep
Drives: 2021 X5 x40i

Song info on live cockpit

Before I messed around with BimmerCode, the right side of the instrument display (live cockpit) would should the song playing and part of the cover art.

Then I changed it to M display, and that feature is gone. I cha fed back to the regular display and it’s still not showing up anymore. I checked all the regular car settings and can’t seem to get it back.

Anyone familiar with this?
Appreciate 0
      02-27-2021, 06:19 AM   #2
mrichione
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by slider9182 View Post
Before I messed around with BimmerCode, the right side of the instrument display (live cockpit) would should the song playing and part of the cover art.

Then I changed it to M display, and that feature is gone. I cha fed back to the regular display and it’s still not showing up anymore. I checked all the regular car settings and can’t seem to get it back.

Anyone familiar with this?
Keep pressing the "BC" (stands for Board Computer) button on the tip of the lefthand turn signal stalk to cycle through the various displays for that section of the instrument cluster. Media info is one of them, along with gear display, tripometer, etc. Doesn't matter if you've coded the M layout or not, it's still available — it probably just reset to default.
Appreciate 0
      02-27-2021, 11:17 AM   #3
slider9182
Private
Rep
Drives: 2021 X5 x40i

That was it...problem solved. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrichione View Post
Keep pressing the "BC" (stands for Board Computer) button on the tip of the lefthand turn signal stalk to cycle through the various displays for that section of the instrument cluster. Media info is one of them, along with gear display, tripometer, etc. Doesn't matter if you've coded the M layout or not, it's still available — it probably just reset to default.
Appreciate 0