07-09-2012, 12:27 PM   #23
UltimateBMW
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: MP4

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWinNorthdakota View Post
Hows the game coming along? Any large improvements? Thinking about resubing
I no longer play, I am just MMO'd out. They have allowed free character transfers to one of a 2-3 "super" servers to help the low population issue.
      07-11-2012, 09:01 AM   #24
BMWinNorthdakota
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2007 bmw 335i e90

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateBMW View Post
I no longer play, I am just MMO'd out. They have allowed free character transfers to one of a 2-3 "super" servers to help the low population issue.
free 10 day sub XD

did you get it?
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2012, 09:47 AM   #25
Templar
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [10.00]
Just cancelled my sub. Not interested in MMO's right now. Haven't played WoW in months except to hop on and talk to a few friends. Playing D3 on and off but even that is getting a bit tiresome. Need to finish Inferno and then wait for PvP to be implemented.
      07-11-2012, 11:44 AM   #26
Ammonia
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 440i GC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Templar View Post
Just cancelled my sub. Not interested in MMO's right now. Haven't played WoW in months except to hop on and talk to a few friends. Playing D3 on and off but even that is getting a bit tiresome. Need to finish Inferno and then wait for PvP to be implemented.
QFMFT
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2013, 09:02 AM   #27
Templar
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [10.00]
A year later, logged back on out of curiosity.

Free to play now. You can sub for more perks, or you can buy some "Cartel Coins" to unlock those perks without having to pay a monthly sub. Of course, EA at it's finest, figuring a way to make money out of you somehow.

As far as kinks and problems, I'd say they resolved most, if not all of what I experienced at launch. Given, I didn't play very much (got one toon to level 36 before I quit). I never experienced end game either.

I will say, I am hooked again. Just got my Sith Marauder to 54 last night, about to max out. Not too sure about end game. I can assume you just grind dailies/weeklies for gear, maybe do some OPs, etc. I don't have the time to become a hardcore raider again, so cutting edge OPs in Nightmare mode or whatever they call it probably won't be my cup of tea. Doing Hard Mode flashpoints and maybe a few OPs here and there seems fun enough. They reduced the amount of servers and increased server pop greatly, but there's still something left to be desired. As a purely DPS spec/class, I will say I've waited as long as an hour in queue for a flashpoint. Might have something to do with the time I play as well though. I've heard, at least on my server (Jedi Covenant), that Tank and Heal specs have much lower wait times. About to start a healer just to try it out, an Operative to be specific.

But I will say this, the Sith Warrior storyline was fun as hell. If anything, I'll continue to play and level a different character each time just for the storyline of each class. It is a typical MMO, and end game (from what I can see) reminds me a lot of WoW. If you're not a hardcore raider, then you're stuck with dailies for mediocre gear. I could always try getting into PvP if I wanted to though.
      11-13-2013, 08:37 AM   #28
Templar
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [10.00]
Small update to this...

Made a Sith Sorc for healing purposes to test out wait times in flashpoints and ops.

Wait time is 1 min or less. Most times it pops right away.