BMW X5
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

11-23-2023, 01:16 AM   #1
BMWDriverCA
Rep
Drives: BMW

Leasing Interest Rates BMW Canada (November - December 2023)

Hello.

I wanted to ask about November vs December 2023 leasing interest rates in Canada. My custom X5 finally arrived at the dealership but unfortunately it was damaged and goes to bodyshop. I have a couple of options in regard to when to take delivery (before end of November or in December).

I signed a quote with 5.49% (6.49% - 1% Loyalty) 48 months lease rate initially (over 3 months ago) and was told if at the delivery time the rate will be lower I can get a lower rate. My vehicle won’t be ready probably till December due to repairs, meaning I can check and utilize December leasing interest rate if it will get lower, however, these couple of days (last week of November), BMW got promotion and lowered interest by 1% rate reduction, which is including all loyalty discounts would be for me 4.49% (6.49% - 1% Loyalty - 1% Rate reduction) Which is quite good I would think. However requirement is to sign purchase agreement and register the vehicle by end of November, which means I won’t be able to utilize December rate if it will be lower than that.

My feeling is that December rate after all discounts won’t go lower, unless the main rate 6.49% will be reduced or rate reduction will get better.

I was wondering, does anybody know or was watching interest rates over same period of time Nov-Dec 2022 or 2021, what does BMW Financial Services usually do in December or is there any archive of interest rates on the net? I’m just wondering if anybody knows what would happen in December 2023 with interest rates or what would you advise.

Should I take a chance and wait for December rates or it won’t be better than the current offer and I should just take it before it is gone?

What would you recommend? Thank you!
Appreciate 0