05-04-2019, 11:23 AM   #1
GrabacrOne
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F10 535i

Option Production Constraints

BIMMERPOST
     Featured on BIMMERPOST.com
We are looking for an X5 after our X3 was totaled about two weeks ago: https://x3.xbimmers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1605697. Parents are doing okay but need to find a replacement car fairly quickly. As a result, we are trying to find an xDrive40i with most of the options we want on the lot/on the way to the dealership.

From my research, it seems that some options were not available for production for certain build dates. For instance. 5AZ - ICON adaptive LED headlights with laserlight is not available for 05/19 and possibly 06/19 production. I was looking for a car with ZDY Driving Assistance Professional Package but most cars I see, even highly optioned ones, with 03/19 or 04/19 production only seem to have 5DF ACC as a standalone option. Was ZDY not available during these months? Also, 3KA Acoustic glass and 418 Luggage-compartment package would be nice to have but not sure if these were limited too.

Those who have ordered in the last few months, any experience with getting these options?
Become a BMW CCA member! Click HERE to join and feel free to use my BMW CCA member #578262 as a referral.

F10 535i M-Sport | Gone but not forgotten: G01 X3 xDrive30i M-Sport; F15 X5 xDrive35i; E70 X5 4.8i
Appreciate 0