BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

03-18-2019, 10:37 AM   #1
dream54ing
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 428xi F32- X5 X5 G05 -640i F06

PPF in Arizona/Phoenix area

not sure if this is correct place to ask, please move if I'm in the wrong page....

For my fellow Arizonians/Phoenicians, where are you getting your PPF and/or tint done? I should be receiving our X5 next week, fingers crossed.

I'm planning to do Suntek ppf at Cactus Tint in scottsdale, but not sure if there other better place that does better quality work and/or have competitive pricing. I was quoted about $2K for a full front (hood/bumper/head lights/mirrors/fenders) seem high
I dont mind it they do quality work, but want to see other options.
Appreciate 0
      03-18-2019, 04:08 PM   #2
skalberti
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 Mineral White M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream54ing View Post
not sure if this is correct place to ask, please move if I'm in the wrong page....

For my fellow Arizonians/Phoenicians, where are you getting your PPF and/or tint done? I should be receiving our X5 next week, fingers crossed.

I'm planning to do Suntek ppf at Cactus Tint in scottsdale, but not sure if there other better place that does better quality work and/or have competitive pricing. I was quoted about $2K for a full front (hood/bumper/head lights/mirrors/fenders) seem high
I dont mind it they do quality work, but want to see other options.
That's a little high. For $1800 I did the full hood and front nose, partial fenders, headlights and lower rockers below the doors, door cups and door edges. Used Suntek Ultra.
      03-19-2019, 09:32 AM   #3
dream54ing
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 428xi F32- X5 X5 G05 -640i F06

Quote:
Originally Posted by skalberti View Post
That's a little high. For $1800 I did the full hood and front nose, partial fenders, headlights and lower rockers below the doors, door cups and door edges. Used Suntek Ultra.
Thanks, good to know comparison. might be location since i didnt really shop around yet.
Appreciate 0