BMW X5
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

03-14-2024, 10:23 PM   #1
Junior
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2018 BMW 640i xDrive GT

2024 X5 Wheel Arch Trim

I am a first time poster. I searched but could not find a thread with information about this topic. I am interested in a 2024 (or 2025 since it seems SOP is Apr 2024) X5 xDrive40i with Sport design. Basically a "base" model. This appears to be available only with unpainted black plastic wheel arch trim and side skirt. It appears that the M Sport design upgrades the wheel arch trim and side skirt to smooth painted trim matching the exterior paint. I do not want the M Sport design because all other exterior trim goes from Aluminum to Black. This is a popular look but I much prefer the Aluminum around windows and roof rails. Is there a way to order the smooth painted wheel arch trim and side skirt with the "base" model (X5 xDrive40i without M Sport)? If not, is there a way to replace the unpainted black plastic wheel arch trim and side skirt with smooth painted trim? Thanks in advance for your help.
Appreciate 0