08-19-2022, 05:02 AM   #1
FiEXHAUST
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW 1-8, M and X series

Performance Sound for X5 G05 40i / M50i w/ Valvetronic Fi EXHAUST

Fi EXHAUST BMW X5 G05 40i / M50i - Valvetronic CatBack system and Downpipes

Fi EXHAUST X5 G05 40i product page: click here

Frequency Intelligent Exhaust provides the best of both worlds. It’s the perfect exhaust system for those who want to cruise in comfort and experience sports car resonance and Fi EXHAUST signature frequency at a press of a button.

The Fi EXHAUST has been rigorously tested to offer the highest performance and optimal sound frequency. The exhaust is built from high grade stainless steel material and masterfully detailed and finished using TIG welding producing high quality and clean welds.

When valves are closed exhaust gasses are routed through the muffler resulting in a low-profile comfortable drive. When valves are fully open for maximum flow and performance it creates an exotic tone, intense sports car sound with signature Fi EXHAUST frequency. With Fi EXHAUST valvetronic catback exhaust achieve 90.6 dB sound level with valves closed, and increase the sound level by 111 dB with valves open

The exhaust is also compatible with OEM electric valves giving car owners an option to regulate sound volume using OEM sport mode. Additionally Fi EXHAUST users can select an OBD2 remote controller upgrade with a mobile application functionality to switch between comfort and sport exhaust sound profiles.

Fi EXHAUST Valvetronic technology and built-in intelligent control allows users to switch between Comfort and Sport sound modes with one click – swiftly and smoothly. With the mobile application a driver can set up auto mode preferences based on RPM, Speed and Turbo Boost and delete O2 related CEL error codes. Depending on the selected auto mode valves are going to intelligently switch after reaching a set data unit.

BMW G05 X5 40i features:

• Full turboback valvetronic exhaust system, which includes a front pipe, mid pipe, valvetronic muffler and downpipe.
  • 3 downpipe options to regulate exhaust gas flow and sound: Ultra high flow catless , Racing 100 Cell and Sport 200 cell downpipes.
  • Fi EXHAUST valve modes are compatible with a BMW OEM sport button.
  • Manufactured from a high-grade T304 stainless steel.
  • Expert TIG welding techniques.
  • Weight reduction compared to OEM/Stock exhaust.
  • Comfort/Sport exhaust sound profiles.
  • Rigorously sound tuned exhaust sound frequency.
  • Horsepower increase and low back pressure.
  • Guaranteed bolt-on fitment using precision crafted design.
  • Compatible with OEM exhaust tip outlets.
  • Intelligent ECU exhaust control valve with intelligent controller and mobile APP functionality upgrade.
  • Remote Control and Mobile APP on iOS and Android devices is available (optional).
  • Available for G05 / G06 X5 / X6 40i models.
  • Only downpipes are currently available for the M Series G05 / G06 X5 / X6 M50i models.
  • Available for OPF and Non-OPF vehicles.

Fi EXHAUST mobile APP allows users to choose between 2 valves modes ON/OFF or set it on auto mode. When on auto mode the system will automatically detect the engine's RPM/Speed/Turbo and intelligently switch between valve modes. Depending on a selected auto mode valves are going to automatically open after reaching a set data unit, for example, at 3000 RPM.

BMW G06 / G05 X5 / X6 M50i

After installing catless downpipes and pairing them with an aftermarket tune by YD Motorsports power on the X6 G06 M50i was increased from 603.09whp @6120 RPM to 616.63whp @6070 RPM.

Last edited by FiEXHAUST; 09-21-2022 at 10:29 PM..
Appreciate 0
      08-19-2022, 08:41 AM   #2
Guy Fleegman
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2022 BMW X5 45e

Why on earth would anyone buy such a thing? I'm glad you don't live in my neighborhood.
Appreciate 0
      08-19-2022, 08:44 AM   #3
iceRN09
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: M340i Xdrive, X5 M50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy Fleegman View Post
Why on earth would anyone buy such a thing? I'm glad you don't live in my neighborhood.
Don't be a party pooper.. LOL
Appreciate 2
      08-19-2022, 08:45 AM   #4
iceRN09
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: M340i Xdrive, X5 M50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiEXHAUST View Post
Fi EXHAUST BMW X5 G05 40i - Valvetronic CatBack system + Downpipe

Fi EXHAUST X5 G05 40i product page: click here

Frequency Intelligent Exhaust provides the best of both worlds. It’s the perfect exhaust system for those who want to cruise in comfort and experience sports car resonance and Fi EXHAUST signature frequency at a press of a button.

The Fi EXHAUST has been rigorously tested to offer the highest performance and optimal sound frequency. The exhaust is built from high grade stainless steel material and masterfully detailed and finished using TIG welding producing high quality and clean welds.

When valves are closed exhaust gasses are routed through the muffler resulting in a low-profile comfortable drive. When valves are fully open for maximum flow and performance it creates an exotic tone, intense sports car sound with signature Fi EXHAUST frequency. With Fi EXHAUST valvetronic catback exhaust achieve 90.6 dB sound level with valves closed, and increase the sound level by 111 dB with valves open

The exhaust is also compatible with OEM electric valves giving car owners an option to regulate sound volume using OEM sport mode. Additionally Fi EXHAUST users can select an OBD2 remote controller upgrade with a mobile application functionality to switch between comfort and sport exhaust sound profiles.

Fi EXHAUST Valvetronic technology and built-in intelligent control allows users to switch between Comfort and Sport sound modes with one click – swiftly and smoothly. With the mobile application a driver can set up auto mode preferences based on RPM, Speed and Turbo Boost and delete O2 related CEL error codes. Depending on the selected auto mode valves are going to intelligently switch after reaching a set data unit.

BMW G05 X5 40i features:

• Full turboback valvetronic exhaust system, which includes a front pipe, mid pipe, valvetronic muffler and downpipe.
  • 3 downpipe options to regulate exhaust gas flow and sound: Ultra high flow catless , Racing 100 Cell and Sport 200 cell downpipes.
  • Fi EXHAUST valve modes are compatible with a BMW OEM sport button.
  • Manufactured from a high-grade T304 stainless steel.
  • Expert TIG welding techniques.
  • Weight reduction compared to OEM/Stock exhaust.
  • Comfort/Sport exhaust sound profiles.
  • Rigorously sound tuned exhaust sound frequency.
  • Horsepower increase and low back pressure.
  • Guaranteed bolt-on fitment using precision crafted design.
  • Compatible with OEM exhaust tip outlets.
  • Intelligent ECU exhaust control valve with intelligent controller and mobile APP functionality upgrade.
  • Remote Control and Mobile APP on iOS and Android devices is available (optional).
  • Available for G05 / G06 X5 / X6 40i models.
  • Available for OPF and Non-OPF vehicles.

Fi EXHAUST mobile APP allows users to choose between 2 valves modes ON/OFF or set it on auto mode. When on auto mode the system will automatically detect the engine's RPM/Speed/Turbo and intelligently switch between valve modes. Depending on a selected auto mode valves are going to automatically open after reaching a set data unit, for example, at 3000 RPM.

Do you have one for M50i?
Appreciate 1
FiEXHAUST196.50
      08-19-2022, 10:40 AM   #5
NoClosedDoors
Metal Mover
Rep
Drives: Demo Car

Garage List
But can you make it sound like an X3 M40i? Snaps, crackles, pops.
Appreciate 1
FiEXHAUST196.50
      08-22-2022, 01:16 AM   #6
FiEXHAUST
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceRN09 View Post
Do you have one for M50i?
Currently, we only offer downpipes for the G05 / G06 X5 / X6 M50i car models.

We also have got some dyno results on this M series model. After installing catless downpipes with a custom tune by YD Motorsports the power on the X6 G06 M50i was increased from 603.09whp @6120 RPM to 616.63whp @6070 RPM.

If you're interested in ordering the downpipes, please fill out a contact form on our website (here). And our rep will provide assistance. Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoClosedDoors View Post
But can you make it sound like an X3 M40i? Snaps, crackles, pops.
If you're seeking more powerful pops, we'd then recommend researching popular burble tunes.

Last edited by FiEXHAUST; 08-22-2022 at 01:31 AM..
Appreciate 0
      09-08-2022, 01:58 AM   #7
FiEXHAUST
Second Lieutenant
Rep

BMW G06 X6 M50i is fitted with Fi EHXAUST high flow catless donwpipes. Also available for the G05 X5 M50i models.

Fill out a contact us form on our website to speak with our regional sales rep about product options and pricing.

Contact Us:

Appreciate 0
      09-20-2022, 11:06 PM   #8
FiEXHAUST
Second Lieutenant
Rep

BMW G06 X6 40i is fitted with Fi valvetronic catback and catless downpipes.

Stage 2 tuning thanks to our Powerindustries Control Unit (PCU)

Stock 0-100km/h 6.38s

Tuned 0-100km/h 5.01s

Fill out a contact us form on our website to speak with our regional sales rep about product options and pricing.

Contact Us about G06 X6 40i:

Contact Us about G05 X5 40i:

Appreciate 0
      04-08-2023, 03:07 PM   #9
raannathr333
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 20' x40i, 07’ 335i, 11’ M3

Anyone have a link to the explanation between OPF and Non-OPF? Trying to figure out the difference and coming up short..
Appreciate 1
FiEXHAUST196.50
      04-28-2023, 12:42 AM   #10
FiEXHAUST
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by raannathr333 View Post
Anyone have a link to the explanation between OPF and Non-OPF? Trying to figure out the difference and coming up short..
In Europe and other regions cars are equipped with emission reducing filters known as otto particulate filters, OPF or GPF for short, which affect horsepower and sound volume.

We refer to Non-OPF vehicles as models that don't have these filters equipped from the factory.

This also affects exhaust's design and fitment. That's why before sending out an exhaust we confirm the model and year with the driver to provide an accurate exhaust version.

I hope this explains the main differences.
Appreciate 1