BMW X5
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      01-07-2021, 07:55 PM   #1
leasehackr
Captain
United_States
117
Rep
623
Posts

Drives: X5, 530e
Join Date: May 2013
Location: US of A

iTrader: (0)

Incentives stack up

Hello Gang -

which one of the below incentives can stack up? This is for lease. I don't have CCA membership.

1. Lease credit - $500

2. Loyalty - $1000

3. Penfed - $500

4. OL Code - $1000

5. Corp. Fleet - $1000 - This one can't be combined with Loyalty. Listed on the PDF I just downloaded.

6. Any other incentive/rebate I'm missing on the lease.


cars are arriving next week. It's close.
Appreciate 1
      01-07-2021, 10:38 PM   #2
TurtleBoy
Brigadier General
TurtleBoy's Avatar
2259
Rep
4,663
Posts

Drives: 2019 X5 40i
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: Colorado

iTrader: (0)

I think your best combination will be Lease, Loyality and PenFed for a total of $2k however if you can get full dealer participation on the OL code then you can do Lease, Loyalty and OL for $2.5k.
Attached Images
 
__________________
2021 BMW G20 M340i xDrive - Verde Ermes/Black - (On Order)
2019 BMW G05 X5 xDrive40i - Phytonic Blue/Cognac - 03/2021.46
Appreciate 1
      01-08-2021, 12:41 AM   #3
leasehackr
Captain
United_States
117
Rep
623
Posts

Drives: X5, 530e
Join Date: May 2013
Location: US of A

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleBoy View Post
I think your best combination will be Lease, Loyality and PenFed for a total of $2k however if you can get full dealer participation on the OL code then you can do Lease, Loyalty and OL for $2.5k.
Thanks TurtleBoy

Yes, I'm getting full OL code from dealer.

so looking at the first column -lease+loyalty+OL+Penfed = $3K correct?

See below from leasehackr forum as well. I think it matches up with your pics first column = $3K

https://forum.leasehackr.com/t/bmw-i...tack-up/325772

>>>>>>>>
Lease credit w everything
Loyalty can stack w OL and PF but not Corp
Corp doesn’t stack w OL or PF
>>>>


Is there tax on these credits?
Appreciate 0
      01-08-2021, 08:53 AM   #4
TurtleBoy
Brigadier General
TurtleBoy's Avatar
2259
Rep
4,663
Posts

Drives: 2019 X5 40i
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: Colorado

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by leasehackr View Post
Thanks TurtleBoy

Yes, I'm getting full OL code from dealer.

so looking at the first column -lease+loyalty+OL+Penfed = $3K correct?

See below from leasehackr forum as well. I think it matches up with your pics first column = $3K

https://forum.leasehackr.com/t/bmw-i...tack-up/325772

>>>>>>>>
Lease credit w everything
Loyalty can stack w OL and PF but not Corp
Corp doesn’t stack w OL or PF
>>>>


Is there tax on these credits?

No, military can not be used with OL so it would be $2.5k. When reading the matrix you look at the row for the program and read across as to what is stackable.

The taxes would depend on your state but in most they would be taxed.
__________________
2021 BMW G20 M340i xDrive - Verde Ermes/Black - (On Order)
2019 BMW G05 X5 xDrive40i - Phytonic Blue/Cognac - 03/2021.46
Appreciate 1
      01-08-2021, 03:21 PM   #5
leasehackr
Captain
United_States
117
Rep
623
Posts

Drives: X5, 530e
Join Date: May 2013
Location: US of A

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleBoy View Post
No, military can not be used with OL so it would be $2.5k. When reading the matrix you look at the row for the program and read across as to what is stackable.

The taxes would depend on your state but in most they would be taxed.
Ah got it, thanks brother!
Appreciate 0
      02-06-2021, 08:13 AM   #6
AxisF80
Private
12
Rep
72
Posts

Drives: 2015 F80 M3
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: NJ

iTrader: (1)

Does this matrix change on a monthly basis? About to sign a lease on a 2021 x5.
Appreciate 0
      02-06-2021, 10:12 AM   #7
TurtleBoy
Brigadier General
TurtleBoy's Avatar
2259
Rep
4,663
Posts

Drives: 2019 X5 40i
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: Colorado

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AxisF80 View Post
Does this matrix change on a monthly basis? About to sign a lease on a 2021 x5.
No, the stackability matrix is good for a year at a time and I think has been the same for many years.
__________________
2021 BMW G20 M340i xDrive - Verde Ermes/Black - (On Order)
2019 BMW G05 X5 xDrive40i - Phytonic Blue/Cognac - 03/2021.46
Appreciate 0
      02-06-2021, 10:33 AM   #8
AxisF80
Private
12
Rep
72
Posts

Drives: 2015 F80 M3
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: NJ

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleBoy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by AxisF80 View Post
Does this matrix change on a monthly basis? About to sign a lease on a 2021 x5.
No, the stackability matrix is good for a year at a time and I think has been the same for many years.
Cool, thank you.

Do you know if the loyalty incentive is still $1k for a MY21 X5?

Also, I've seen brokers advertise a $750 conquest incentive. What's that?
Appreciate 0
      02-06-2021, 10:52 AM   #9
TurtleBoy
Brigadier General
TurtleBoy's Avatar
2259
Rep
4,663
Posts

Drives: 2019 X5 40i
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: Colorado

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AxisF80 View Post
Cool, thank you.

Do you know if the loyalty incentive is still $1k for a MY21 X5?

Also, I've seen brokers advertise a $750 conquest incentive. What's that?
Incentives are regional but I think the $1k loyalty is available in your area. I haven't seen any Conquest incentive being available, that would be if you currently have a vehicle from specific competitors.
__________________
2021 BMW G20 M340i xDrive - Verde Ermes/Black - (On Order)
2019 BMW G05 X5 xDrive40i - Phytonic Blue/Cognac - 03/2021.46
Appreciate 0
      02-06-2021, 02:50 PM   #10
GrokuE7
Private
GrokuE7's Avatar
United_States
16
Rep
56
Posts

Drives: 2015 Toyota Tundra Limited
Join Date: Feb 2020
Location: Little Elm, Tx

iTrader: (0)

TurtleBoy so here is my stack:

2021 BMW College Graduate Bonus Cash: 1000.00
2021 BMW Lease Loyalty Credit: 1000.00
2021 BMW Lease Credit: 500.00

I believe I should get the military as well for $500. What do you think?
Appreciate 0
      02-06-2021, 03:03 PM   #11
TurtleBoy
Brigadier General
TurtleBoy's Avatar
2259
Rep
4,663
Posts

Drives: 2019 X5 40i
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: Colorado

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hickenbothamba View Post
TurtleBoy so here is my stack:

2021 BMW College Graduate Bonus Cash: 1000.00
2021 BMW Lease Loyalty Credit: 1000.00
2021 BMW Lease Credit: 500.00

I believe I should get the military as well for $500. What do you think?
I'm not sure whether Military will stack with College or not. I would lean towards yes but that is just a guess and not based on anything that I have seen. If you could update this when things finalize that would be great.

Thank you for your service.
__________________
2021 BMW G20 M340i xDrive - Verde Ermes/Black - (On Order)
2019 BMW G05 X5 xDrive40i - Phytonic Blue/Cognac - 03/2021.46
Appreciate 0
      02-06-2021, 03:10 PM   #12
GrokuE7
Private
GrokuE7's Avatar
United_States
16
Rep
56
Posts

Drives: 2015 Toyota Tundra Limited
Join Date: Feb 2020
Location: Little Elm, Tx

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleBoy View Post
I'm not sure whether Military will stack with College or not. I would lean towards yes but that is just a guess and not based on anything that I have seen. If you could update this when things finalize that would be great.

Thank you for your service.
I will!

You're welcome and Thank you for your support!
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:58 AM.




xbimmers
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST