BMW X5
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

11-30-2020, 06:31 PM   #1
wrdnk
Rep
Drives: N/A

2021 X5 xDrive40i Lease

Hi everyone,

I have built one with $68,000 MSRP to lease (36m/10K/$0 down) and am looking to leverage the end of year promos/deals.

Below are my questions..

1. What are the current rebates & incentives? Will there be anything more or different in December?

2. How much can I push in terms of % off MSRP for an in-stock vehicle between now and the end of this year?

3. Can we still use BMW CCA Membership Rebate these days? (I know I could get the rebate last December, but not sure if it is still valid).

4. Are there any factors that I need to take into consideration besides the following when calculating the total cost & monthly rate?
MSRP, Selling Price, Residual, Money Factor (What's the current money factor? If it changes in December, will the rate change significantly?), Taxes, Fees.

I am sorry if you find any of these questions ridiculous, but I have just started looking and would appreciate any tips/advice. Thanks! Stay safe everyone!
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2020, 07:54 PM   #2
TurtleBoy
General
Rep
Drives: 2019 X5 40i,2021 M340i

I have embedded my thoughts in blue below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrdnk View Post
Hi everyone,

I have built one with $68,000 MSRP to lease (36m/10K/$0 down) and am looking to leverage the end of year promos/deals.

Below are my questions..

1. What are the current rebates & incentives? Will there be anything more or different in December?

Probably will not see any difference between November and December. Incentives are regional so may vary in different areas. You should have your usual Conquest or Loyalty, the Road Home event, Military if you are a member of PenFed. There could be less cash in some areas, the best place for getting information on MF, RV and incentives is the Edmund's forum since you can get it tailored to your location. https://forums.edmunds.com/discussio...and-prices/p11

2. How much can I push in terms of % off MSRP for an in-stock vehicle between now and the end of this year?

Your discount should be the same whether it is in stock or custom order. Actually we have seen some instances where the dealer gives a better discount on custom ordered vehicles. In your area it seem like most are in the 8%-10%.

3. Can we still use BMW CCA Membership Rebate these days? (I know I could get the rebate last December, but not sure if it is still valid).

Yes it is but you have to be a member for six months prior to getting a rebate. Last year you could be eligible right away with the purchase of a three year membership.

4. Are there any factors that I need to take into consideration besides the following when calculating the total cost & monthly rate?
MSRP, Selling Price, Residual, Money Factor (What's the current money factor? If it changes in December, will the rate change significantly?), Taxes, Fees.

Your list looks good. Likely little to no change for December.

I am sorry if you find any of these questions ridiculous, but I have just started looking and would appreciate any tips/advice. Thanks! Stay safe everyone!
      12-10-2020, 06:31 AM   #3
wrdnk
Rep
Drives: N/A

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleBoy View Post
I have embedded my thoughts in blue below.
Thanks for your answers!
Appreciate 0
      12-16-2020, 03:07 PM   #4
-Vanguard-
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2021 X6M Competition

I just got a 2021 X6 from a long island BMW. And no matter how hard I tried, they would not go over 7% discount TOTAL including rebates. This was emailing 3 different dealers on the island.

This was for finance, not lease tho.

X5 deals are probably better tho, but you can definitely get 7% off at the very minimum.
Appreciate 0