BMW X5
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

03-01-2022, 09:43 PM   #23
BeMyWingman
Rep
Drives: X5 45e

Resurrecting an old thread...

Just ordered a 45e! https://g05.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh...9&postcount=28

There are a bunch of option codes missing from the design printout (get dem damn chips!). I noticed the [2VR] Two-Axle Air Suspension was missing from the build. However, I was referencing the MY22 Order Guide eff. 6/4/2021 and figured it may be outdated or the design printout leaves some std options off the list. There were things missing like [402] Pano moonroof, [245] Power adj steering column, & [4UR] Ambient lighting.

Asked the sales rep about it and he said that it still should have all that stuff because it is std equip, EXECPT the air suspension would be gone because of the supply shortages. Is he misinformed or is BMW further altering the deal?
Appreciate 0
      03-01-2022, 10:32 PM   #24
nZtiZia
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: eVeRyOnE mAD!

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeMyWingman View Post
[…]Asked the sales rep about it and he said that it still should have all that stuff because it is std equip, EXECPT the air suspension would be gone because of the supply shortages. Is he misinformed or is BMW further altering the deal?
2-axle air suspension is the only suspension equipped on the 45e. the supply shortage affects other variants only. IOW, air suspension is prioritized for the 45e
Appreciate 2