BMW X5
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

12-30-2017, 07:46 PM   #1
insanecoder
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 340isDrive

Iran

Since there are supposed protests in Iran similar to others across the region during the last several neocon decades.. lets revisit Iran in context of the classic US/UK playbook.. CIA funded subversion
for those with their heads in the video games and daytime TV so you dont get all riled up by MSM and spewing their lies

The situation 101
Appreciate 1
      12-30-2017, 08:30 PM   #2
ScottSinger
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: M235i 6spd

I'll stick with the MSM on this one.
Appreciate 1
      12-30-2017, 10:56 PM   #3
insanecoder
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottSinger View Post
I'll stick with the MSM on this one.
Yea you keep yer blinders on
Appreciate 1
MKSixer19913.00

12-31-2017, 02:04 AM   #4
Nuckle
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2020 X3MC

What a complete and total crock of shit. Planning to buy stock in aluminum.
Appreciate 1
      12-31-2017, 07:18 AM   #5
insanecoder
Brigadier General
Rep

There are some of the most hard-headed and ignorant people on this forum with the inability to see other perspectives and therefore discern truth from lies.
If you only see side A (MSM etc) and refuse to consider side B, then side A is always your truth even though it may be a lie.
Learn to be less ignorant for the sake of all humanity
Appreciate 1
1 AKY333.50

12-31-2017, 07:36 AM   #6
c1pher
Primo Generalissimo
United_States
Rep
Drives: Porsche Macan Turbo

Garage List
I find it interesting that countries like Iran, and seemingly now Turkey, go from western leaning to very religious and tightly controlled.
Appreciate 0
      12-31-2017, 08:48 AM   #7
F32Fleet
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 435i

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGM135is View Post
I find it interesting that countries like Iran, and seemingly now Turkey, go from western leaning to very religious and tightly controlled.
It is the inherent nature of The State itself.

Once the State feels threatened it squeezes more and more and more.

The best thing for the Iranian people is for Western govts to mind their own business.

435i, MPPK, MPE, M-Sport Line
Appreciate 0
      01-01-2018, 11:37 AM   #8
insanecoder
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by F32Fleet View Post
It is the inherent nature of The State itself.

Once the State feels threatened it squeezes more and more and more.

The best thing for the Iranian people is for Western govts to mind their own business.
Unfortunately this is not to be.. the protests are the classic first step in the playbook
not surprisingly days after Israel and the US agree in meetings to confront Iran, these protests begin.. coincidence?

the real question which isnt a question is whether Russia will stand idlely by whilst its most geostrategic partner in the region is being subverted
if Syria was a strategic line in the sand, Iran is without a doubt a reason for the opposition to gel further

I predict strong Russian & Chinese support in the case of any full-court press by US/UK/Israel

2018 looks like a year of confrontation
Appreciate 0
      01-01-2018, 12:50 PM   #9
GrussGott
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M4 Comp Indv

Garage List
2011 E93 M3  [0.00]
I dunno ... the whole thing seems like a liberal conspiracy.

The MSM is using secret hitmen who used to be former CIA agents to illegally kill suspected "terrorists". Basically there's a PO Box that the hitman checks and if the MSM wants someone dead, they just put a name and picture in the PO Box and then the hitman kills them.

I saw a whole documentary on it, you guys.

Here are the cliff's notes:

* Liberal conspiracy
* MSM
* Hillary's emails

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkoesel View Post
I thought the next M4 was going to be a flying car powered by bloomin' onions and a teaspoon of mayonnaise. At least that's what I read on the internet @ BimmerPoop.org.
Appreciate 1
SoCalS2k386.50

01-01-2018, 01:06 PM   #10
ScottSinger
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by insanecoder View Post
Unfortunately this is not to be.. the protests are the classic first step in the playbook
not surprisingly days after Israel and the US agree in meetings to confront Iran, these protests begin.. coincidence?

the real question which isnt a question is whether Russia will stand idlely by whilst its most geostrategic partner in the region is being subverted
if Syria was a strategic line in the sand, Iran is without a doubt a reason for the opposition to gel further

I predict strong Russian & Chinese support in the case of any full-court press by US/UK/Israel

2018 looks like a year of confrontation
I think your intelligent but maybe naive on the way States deal with one another in terms of regime change or policy changes. Of course American/Israel/Saudi strategic and diplomacy aim to damage Iranian interest and stability - much the way Iran does the same to neighbors and distant countries that aren't in it's interest.
What is going on in Iran now, even if western money and intelligence bids to offset Iran is finally working, what is going on now in Iran strictly looks to be eminating from Iranian citizens - even if the changes these Iranian citizens want is a democracy being pushed by U.S. & Israel interest, it's still domestic cause and effect.
Particularly when it comes to the west using intelligence services to influence Iranians. much of that is simply akin to free speech and divergent views in a country that has been very heavy handed in dealing with outside influences.
And there is no reason to believe covert operations by outside countries are responsible. The Iranian embargo and Nuclear Treaty instructions certainly are not covert. Like most uprisings a combination of economic, corruption and internal intelligence abuses are the main causes.
Appreciate 0
      01-01-2018, 01:07 PM   #11
Mr Carrots
Major
Rep
Drives: Blown 5.0 and an X1

It's a little odd, on the one hand if this was a CIA OP like the Arab Springs then deepstate affiliated media would be supportive like last time, praising the Peaceful Protestors (and certainly not mentioning any reporters getting gang raped)

Even with their Trump Derangement syndrome and need to defend Obama for the faithful, CNN wouldnt be backing the Ayatollah if their CIA colleagues were behind the 'revolution'. More likely we're just poking at the economic protests in the hope we can spark some Iranian useful idiots into taking out their leaders for us

The 'progressives' are often in opposition to the zionists in our government but both groups want Iran's conventional military neutralized because Greatest Ally has been demanding it since the 80s, so if this was a good old fashioned CIA regime change then they'd all be in lockstep over it

And the #resistance's leader, the rightful #madampresident did say

Quote:
“I want the Iranians to know that if I’m president, we will attack Iran. In the next 10 years, during which they might foolishly consider launching an attack on Israel, we would be able to totally obliterate them.”
so the corporatist dem establishment is in sync with mccain and other fine patriots over the need to destroy yet another ME country because our Dear Friend in the region demands it
Appreciate 0
      01-01-2018, 04:48 PM   #12
stylinexpat
Major
Rep
Drives:

Good video..

If anyone has something to point out that was false in the video please share..
Appreciate 0
      01-01-2018, 04:54 PM   #13
ScottSinger
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by stylinexpat View Post
Good video..

It's portrayal of Iran is totally incomplete, misleading and false.
Appreciate 0
      01-01-2018, 08:53 PM   #14
insanecoder
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
I think your intelligent but maybe naive on the way States deal with one another in terms of regime change or policy changes. Of course American/Israel/Saudi strategic and diplomacy aim to damage Iranian interest and stability - much the way Iran does the same to neighbors and distant countries that aren't in it's interest.
What is going on in Iran now, even if western money and intelligence bids to offset Iran is finally working, what is going on now in Iran strictly looks to be eminating from Iranian citizens - even if the changes these Iranian citizens want is a democracy being pushed by U.S. & Israel interest, it's still domestic cause and effect.
Particularly when it comes to the west using intelligence services to influence Iranians. much of that is simply akin to free speech and divergent views in a country that has been very heavy handed in dealing with outside influences.
And there is no reason to believe covert operations by outside countries are responsible. The Iranian embargo and Nuclear Treaty instructions certainly are not covert. Like most uprisings a combination of economic, corruption and internal intelligence abuses are the main causes.
I think you are the one being naive if you do not believe that our government & UK has the track record of dealing with terrorist regimes (Saudis) and subverting and destroying moderate regimes (Iraq, et al) mostly for the sake of the oil & gas in the ground in these regions.
The subversion pattern is clear, you people must not have been watching the event over the last decade.

Oh and uncle Sam isnt at war with these people..yet.
So why is our moral-high-ground government giving the thumbs up for assassinations? The moral depravity that has been growing over the last decades in this country makes me sick.. I'd expect this of the Israelis .. our government is supposed to uphold the moral highground (I know its pure fable)
https://www.timesofisrael.com/report...anian-general/
Appreciate 1
      01-01-2018, 08:57 PM   #15
insanecoder
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
Good video..

I'm afraid they cant.. they will simply reply with nonsensical tin-foil accusation as usual because it takes too much processing power otherwise and well.. footballs on!
Appreciate 0
      01-01-2018, 10:22 PM   #16
ScottSinger
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
I think you are the one being naive if you do not believe that our government & UK has the track record of dealing with terrorist regimes (Saudis) and subverting and destroying moderate regimes (Iraq, et al) mostly for the sake of the oil & gas in the ground in these regions.
The subversion pattern is clear, you people must not have been watching the event over the last decade.

Oh and uncle Sam isnt at war with these people..yet.
So why is our moral-high-ground government giving the thumbs up for assassinations? The moral depravity that has been growing over the last decades in this country makes me sick.. I'd expect this of the Israelis .. our government is supposed to uphold the moral highground (I know its pure fable)
https://www.timesofisrael.com/report...anian-general/
The world is certainly in flux, the Internet: social-media, human-trafficking, sex, money - all countries are adopting to these changes. Pakistan, Iran, Syria - are extremely heavy-handed to their citizens. Example Iran, domestic mayhem due to the regime spending billions to influence the region, exporting war. The North Korean, Iranian link should be example of the depravity of the Iranian Republican Guard.
Oil certainly controls the geo-political landscape, it took Saud frm Bedouin to glass-skyscrapers, Japan from Nagasaki to Lexus. Oil certainly forms alliances.

An Iranian General much less anyone involved in Syria or even with North Korea would be cleared for elimination, shouldn't be surprising. ExtraJudicial Killing is certainly a method used by the Iranians and used by others on the Iranians.

As far as Israel, middle eastern countries usually have back channel communication to share intelligence or technology, as far the citizenry an anti-Israel attitude is just the way it is - sooner or later new administrations take office and new wars and the dynamics change or repeat themselves.
Appreciate 0
      01-02-2018, 08:59 AM   #17
insanecoder
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
The world is certainly in flux, the Internet: social-media, human-trafficking, sex, money - all countries are adopting to these changes. Pakistan, Iran, Syria - are extremely heavy-handed to their citizens. Example Iran, domestic mayhem due to the regime spending billions to influence the region, exporting war. The North Korean, Iranian link should be example of the depravity of the Iranian Republican Guard.
Oil certainly controls the geo-political landscape, it took Saud frm Bedouin to glass-skyscrapers, Japan from Nagasaki to Lexus. Oil certainly forms alliances.

An Iranian General much less anyone involved in Syria or even with North Korea would be cleared for elimination, shouldn't be surprising. ExtraJudicial Killing is certainly a method used by the Iranians and used by others on the Iranians.

As far as Israel, middle eastern countries usually have back channel communication to share intelligence or technology, as far the citizenry an anti-Israel attitude is just the way it is - sooner or later new administrations take office and new wars and the dynamics change or repeat themselves.
I understand you are likely desensitized as are most Americans to the "new normal"
but imo it is immoral to assassinate foreign personnel simply because they are counter to "our" (rich guys or Israeli) interests
esp when we are NOT at war
AND ONLY CONGRESS SHOULD AUTHORIZE WAR OR MILITARY ACTIONS
another casualty of the people's control over their own government
Appreciate 0
      01-02-2018, 12:21 PM   #18
ScottSinger
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
I understand you are likely desensitized as are most Americans to the "new normal"
but imo it is immoral to assassinate foreign personnel simply because they are counter to "our" (rich guys or Israeli) interests
Actually I agree with you on killing and collateral killing pretty much.
I'm not as opppsed to Israel as u may be - I hate the government in Israel now and a hate our political system for the lobbying and influence entities have - but there are some other countries that worry me more.
Appreciate 1
      01-02-2018, 01:44 PM   #19
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i DCT

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Good video..

It's missing the chemtrails.
      01-02-2018, 04:51 PM   #20
Mr Carrots
Major
Rep
Drives: Blown 5.0 and an X1

Quote:
I doubt we're really acting in anyones 'interests' - the clinton/weiner emails show that even Huma thought her boss was a drooling idiot over the ME, and Israel couldn't have been so stupid as to have believed that destroying the conventional military of it's regional enemies would have helped them at all in the long run.

Clinton really did think that destroying Libya would guarantee her the presidency, Bush probably genuinely thought the Iraqis would welcome us, these people are fucking morons and apparently have no concept of 'interests' beyond the most transparent and short term.

I have no problem with Zionists or Israel TBH, they're honest about what they want and the Zionists like bibi are not the guys who are out to destroy American institutions.
Appreciate 0
      01-03-2020, 06:57 AM   #21
Dog Face Pony Soldier
2006 TIME Person Of The Year
United_States
Rep
Drives: M Sport 335i

Garage List
2014 335i  [4.87]
Shall we move the discussion re: Iran to this thread?
      01-03-2020, 07:05 AM   #22
Dog Face Pony Soldier
2006 TIME Person Of The Year
United_States
Rep
Drives: M Sport 335i

Garage List
2014 335i  [4.87]
Senator Graham has the right idea...

"To the Iranian government: if you want more, you will get more," tweeted South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham.