BMW X5
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      02-26-2020, 06:29 AM   #1497
RVAGuy
Lieutenant
RVAGuy's Avatar
United_States
143
Rep
412
Posts

Drives: ‘20 X5/M50i (ordered); &
Join Date: Dec 2019
Location: Richmond, VA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2014 BMW / 650  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridaman100 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChickinX5 View Post
I looked at your deal. USAA 2000 + Finance 2000 combination, I am not sure about that. I would say it is going to be tough to get both + 9 to 10% discount.
Both of these rebates are in fact stackable. USAA 2000 back only doesn't apply if I finance with BMW and I am not doing that. The $2000 rebate from BMW is applicable for a cash deal and doesn't exclude USAA. The dealer which is BMW of Sarasota has stated they figured the $2000 into the actual discount and will not budge from that. I spoke with the sales manager which is who I have been dealing with since day 1 but yesterday his attitude was deplorable and he said take it or leave it. They also ordered this car. My trade is another question and I know they are on the high end of actual value. Tough decision but the way I was treated yesterday could be the last straw. This dealer isn't known for great customer service.
IMO, I would proceed with the purchase if it's the most financially attractive for you. You won't be dealing with the salesperson after you take delivery and theirs a good chance he'll be working someplace else in six months.
Appreciate 1
bluzbra112.00

      02-26-2020, 12:53 PM   #1498
qscpkn
New Member
5
Rep
12
Posts

Drives: BMW 330
Join Date: Feb 2020
Location: california

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluzbra View Post
The discount you're getting from the second dealer (assuming it is 9.5% off before incentives) is a really good start. If they're giving you that right away, they're either of the philosophy of (1) give your best up front and don't go down further, or (2) give almost your best with some more room to go down. Assuming it's the latter, I would say you can probably squeeze out max 1% more from them. If you get anything between 10-11% off before incentives, you're in really good shape. Good luck!
Update: the second dealer did come back and honor the 2000 credit. I asked for an additional 1% off (MSRP 76970) for a selling price of 68888 - 2750 + TTL and he agreed so we will proceed with the order. It comes down to 10.5% off MSRP before rebates and 14.1% off MSRP after rebate. OTD price is 72030. The process is much easier than I thought and thanks for people who responded it really gave me a lot of perspective.
Appreciate 1
      02-26-2020, 12:55 PM   #1499
bluzbra
First Lieutenant
bluzbra's Avatar
United_States
112
Rep
322
Posts

Drives: 20 X5 40i/19 440i GC
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Los Angeles, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by qscpkn View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluzbra View Post
The discount you're getting from the second dealer (assuming it is 9.5% off before incentives) is a really good start. If they're giving you that right away, they're either of the philosophy of (1) give your best up front and don't go down further, or (2) give almost your best with some more room to go down. Assuming it's the latter, I would say you can probably squeeze out max 1% more from them. If you get anything between 10-11% off before incentives, you're in really good shape. Good luck!
Update: the second dealer did come back and honor the 2000 credit. I asked for an additional 1% off (MSRP 76970) for a selling price of 68888 - 2750 + TTL and he agreed so we will proceed with the order. It comes down to 10.5% off MSRP before rebates and 14.1% off MSRP after rebate. OTD price is 72030. The process is much easier than I thought and thanks for people who responded it really gave me a lot of perspective.
That's fantastic! Nice work. Very good deal. Would you mind PM'ing me the dealer info?
__________________
Current BMWs - '20 X5 sDrive40i xLine Alpine White/Coffee Extended Merino, '19 440i GC M-Sport Alpine White/Ivory White Dakota
Past BMWs - '18 X5 sDrive35i, '17 X3 sDrive28i, '15 335i xDrive Sport Line, '14 428i Coupe
Appreciate 1
qscpkn4.50

      02-26-2020, 01:11 PM   #1500
RVAGuy
Lieutenant
RVAGuy's Avatar
United_States
143
Rep
412
Posts

Drives: ‘20 X5/M50i (ordered); &
Join Date: Dec 2019
Location: Richmond, VA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2014 BMW / 650  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by qscpkn View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluzbra View Post
The discount you're getting from the second dealer (assuming it is 9.5% off before incentives) is a really good start. If they're giving you that right away, they're either of the philosophy of (1) give your best up front and don't go down further, or (2) give almost your best with some more room to go down. Assuming it's the latter, I would say you can probably squeeze out max 1% more from them. If you get anything between 10-11% off before incentives, you're in really good shape. Good luck!
Update: the second dealer did come back and honor the 2000 credit. I asked for an additional 1% off (MSRP 76970) for a selling price of 68888 - 2750 + TTL and he agreed so we will proceed with the order. It comes down to 10.5% off MSRP before rebates and 14.1% off MSRP after rebate. OTD price is 72030. The process is much easier than I thought and thanks for people who responded it really gave me a lot of perspective.
Glad it worked out. Now make sure you get everything on order that you want/need. This forum is good opportunity to get feedback on worthwhile options. FYI, consensus is opt for spare tire.
Appreciate 0
      02-26-2020, 02:34 PM   #1501
qscpkn
New Member
5
Rep
12
Posts

Drives: BMW 330
Join Date: Feb 2020
Location: california

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVAGuy View Post
Glad it worked out. Now make sure you get everything on order that you want/need. This forum is good opportunity to get feedback on worthwhile options. FYI, consensus is opt for spare tire.
Thanks! I didn't know about the spare tire, definitely will add in for 150. what I ordered is:

M sport + extended merino + luxury seating + driving assist + parking assist + premium + acoustic glass + window shade + harman kardon + extended shadowline trim + air suspension.

Any opinions? Initially wasn't sure about the air suspension, but added in in after reading some post here.
Appreciate 0
      02-26-2020, 02:39 PM   #1502
bluzbra
First Lieutenant
bluzbra's Avatar
United_States
112
Rep
322
Posts

Drives: 20 X5 40i/19 440i GC
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Los Angeles, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by qscpkn View Post
Thanks! I didn't know about the spare tire, definitely will add in for 150. what I ordered is:

M sport + extended merino + luxury seating + driving assist + parking assist + premium + acoustic glass + window shade + harman kardon + extended shadowline trim + air suspension.

Any opinions? Initially wasn't sure about the air suspension, but added in in after reading some post here.
I would highly recommend adding the glass controls. I read so many people's posts about this and the ones who have it love it, and the ones who didn't get it regret not getting it. I would also say if you're getting Premium + Parking Assist + Window Shades, you're not that far away price wise from just getting Executive Package, which includes all of those and like 5 other features. There was an entire thread about this recently that you might benefit from reading. I'll try to find it for you. In short, I highly recommend getting Executive + Glass Controls for your build.

Edit: Here is the thread - https://g05.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh....php?t=1696275 (I do a nice breakdown in post #7 of this thread).
__________________
Current BMWs - '20 X5 sDrive40i xLine Alpine White/Coffee Extended Merino, '19 440i GC M-Sport Alpine White/Ivory White Dakota
Past BMWs - '18 X5 sDrive35i, '17 X3 sDrive28i, '15 335i xDrive Sport Line, '14 428i Coupe
Appreciate 0
      02-26-2020, 02:43 PM   #1503
RVAGuy
Lieutenant
RVAGuy's Avatar
United_States
143
Rep
412
Posts

Drives: ‘20 X5/M50i (ordered); &
Join Date: Dec 2019
Location: Richmond, VA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2014 BMW / 650  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by qscpkn View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by RVAGuy View Post
Glad it worked out. Now make sure you get everything on order that you want/need. This forum is good opportunity to get feedback on worthwhile options. FYI, consensus is opt for spare tire.
Thanks! I didn't know about the spare tire, definitely will add in for 150. what I ordered is:

M sport + extended merino + luxury seating + driving assist + parking assist + premium + acoustic glass + window shade + harman kardon + extended shadowline trim + air suspension.

Any opinions? Initially wasn't sure about the air suspension, but added in in after reading some post here.
Glass controls considered worthwhile if budget permits. Window shades I have but never use. Probably good if you have small children.
Appreciate 0
      02-26-2020, 03:12 PM   #1504
qscpkn
New Member
5
Rep
12
Posts

Drives: BMW 330
Join Date: Feb 2020
Location: california

iTrader: (0)

thanks guys. My wife and I were debating on the glass control, she really wants it, so yes I will add this in then. window shades are indeed for my 4 year old. I will think about the executive, two things I don't think I need are skylounge and soft close doors, but bluzbra you are right it's probably worth the extra 2500 for the 5 extra features. How about laser light? is that very different than regular lights? also if I change my MSRP up now, I should still stick to the 10.5% off the new MSRP right? Would he say no and try to negotiate again?
Appreciate 0
      02-26-2020, 03:59 PM   #1505
bluzbra
First Lieutenant
bluzbra's Avatar
United_States
112
Rep
322
Posts

Drives: 20 X5 40i/19 440i GC
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Los Angeles, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by qscpkn View Post
thanks guys. My wife and I were debating on the glass control, she really wants it, so yes I will add this in then. window shades are indeed for my 4 year old. I will think about the executive, two things I don't think I need are skylounge and soft close doors, but bluzbra you are right it's probably worth the extra 2500 for the 5 extra features. How about laser light? is that very different than regular lights? also if I change my MSRP up now, I should still stick to the 10.5% off the new MSRP right? Would he say no and try to negotiate again?
I didn't realize at first you skipped Laser Lights as a standalone option! Yes, I would definitely recommend that. It changes the entire aesthetics of the headlights and the daytime running lights. For one, there is a blue reflector in the headlights that distinguishes it from the regular LED headlight system. Looks really nice even when the car is turned off (and it matches the M Sport brakes!). (I just looked at your original post and noticed you're missing M Sport brakes lol. I also would recommend those because IMO the regular brakes just don't have enough stopping power.) And secondly for the laser lights, the LED ring that lights up looks much better than the stock LED lights (stock is a small less than half-a-circle ring whereas laser lights give you a nice top-to-bottom ring). I can't articulate this very well, but if you just search for photos of G05 X5 with laser lights versus without, you'll see what I mean.

Changing MSRP shouldn't affect discount off MSRP percentage wise. They should still honor the same discount percentage.

Edit: See attached photo
Attached Images
 
__________________
Current BMWs - '20 X5 sDrive40i xLine Alpine White/Coffee Extended Merino, '19 440i GC M-Sport Alpine White/Ivory White Dakota
Past BMWs - '18 X5 sDrive35i, '17 X3 sDrive28i, '15 335i xDrive Sport Line, '14 428i Coupe
Appreciate 0
      02-26-2020, 05:25 PM   #1506
qscpkn
New Member
5
Rep
12
Posts

Drives: BMW 330
Join Date: Feb 2020
Location: california

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluzbra View Post
I didn't realize at first you skipped Laser Lights as a standalone option! Yes, I would definitely recommend that. It changes the entire aesthetics of the headlights and the daytime running lights. For one, there is a blue reflector in the headlights that distinguishes it from the regular LED headlight system. Looks really nice even when the car is turned off (and it matches the M Sport brakes!). (I just looked at your original post and noticed you're missing M Sport brakes lol. I also would recommend those because IMO the regular brakes just don't have enough stopping power.) And secondly for the laser lights, the LED ring that lights up looks much better than the stock LED lights (stock is a small less than half-a-circle ring whereas laser lights give you a nice top-to-bottom ring). I can't articulate this very well, but if you just search for photos of G05 X5 with laser lights versus without, you'll see what I mean.

Changing MSRP shouldn't affect discount off MSRP percentage wise. They should still honor the same discount percentage.

Edit: See attached photo
make sense. I like the enhanced lighting range and adaptive feature also, probably good for safety at night as well. I will check that. I think at this point maybe I should just select the executive package, since it would only be an extra 1350 for the cupholder, soft-close door, drive recorder and skylounge.
Appreciate 1
bluzbra112.00

      02-27-2020, 08:16 PM   #1507
araje
Private First Class
United_States
43
Rep
163
Posts

Drives: BMW, Audi
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: US

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChickinX5 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluzbra View Post
And they're only offering 7.5% off MSRP? Wow. Your payment should actually be $840/month with these numbers.
Yup, that was my first build I walked away from. Thanks to wtwo3. Second dealer was clean and they came forth saying our best MF is .00182. With fee being higher monthly is 896. Now I am going for finance. Locked in with BOFA for better APR. 2000 of APR credit is confirmed with outside finance.
Yes. I did BOA too. The lowest APR was their's. Didn't impact my incentives.
Appreciate 0
      02-27-2020, 11:25 PM   #1508
bluzbra
First Lieutenant
bluzbra's Avatar
United_States
112
Rep
322
Posts

Drives: 20 X5 40i/19 440i GC
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Los Angeles, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by araje View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChickinX5 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluzbra View Post
And they're only offering 7.5% off MSRP? Wow. Your payment should actually be $840/month with these numbers.
Yup, that was my first build I walked away from. Thanks to wtwo3. Second dealer was clean and they came forth saying our best MF is .00182. With fee being higher monthly is 896. Now I am going for finance. Locked in with BOFA for better APR. 2000 of APR credit is confirmed with outside finance.
Yes. I did BOA too. The lowest APR was their's. Didn't impact my incentives.
What do BOA rates look like usually? Under 3%? What do they offer for 60-months? 72-months? I know it will depend on credit, etc., but just want to get a rough idea.
__________________
Current BMWs - '20 X5 sDrive40i xLine Alpine White/Coffee Extended Merino, '19 440i GC M-Sport Alpine White/Ivory White Dakota
Past BMWs - '18 X5 sDrive35i, '17 X3 sDrive28i, '15 335i xDrive Sport Line, '14 428i Coupe
Appreciate 0
      02-28-2020, 05:02 AM   #1509
ChickinX5
Private
39
Rep
73
Posts

Drives: 2010 X5 40i xLine
Join Date: Feb 2020
Location: FL

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluzbra View Post
What do BOA rates look like usually? Under 3%? What do they offer for 60-months? 72-months? I know it will depend on credit, etc., but just want to get a rough idea.
Their lowest in our area for 60 is 2.89%. 72 is higher, but you have to call.
Appreciate 1
bluzbra112.00

      02-28-2020, 01:11 PM   #1510
Wtfitzvi
Private First Class
Wtfitzvi's Avatar
United_States
57
Rep
145
Posts

Drives: F15, F80, R35
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Ny

iTrader: (0)

Attached is an offer I was sent today. They came back a bit low on their trade. Also it's a demo with 4K miles on it. I think the discount should be more than what I was offered.

Wife wants to get out of the car due to us needing more room.
Attached Images
 
__________________
18 F80 Competition
18 F15 M Sport
20 G06 M50i
15 GTR
Appreciate 0
      02-28-2020, 01:32 PM   #1511
bluzbra
First Lieutenant
bluzbra's Avatar
United_States
112
Rep
322
Posts

Drives: 20 X5 40i/19 440i GC
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Los Angeles, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wtfitzvi View Post
Attached is an offer I was sent today. They came back a bit low on their trade.

Wife wants to get out of the car due to us needing more room.
They're only offering a 5.8% discount off MSRP for the X6? Not sure if X6 discounts the same as the X5, but if it does, you have at least a few more percent to come down on that. Aim for 10-11% and if you get anything around 9-10% you should be in good shape.
__________________
Current BMWs - '20 X5 sDrive40i xLine Alpine White/Coffee Extended Merino, '19 440i GC M-Sport Alpine White/Ivory White Dakota
Past BMWs - '18 X5 sDrive35i, '17 X3 sDrive28i, '15 335i xDrive Sport Line, '14 428i Coupe
Appreciate 0
      02-28-2020, 01:58 PM   #1512
Wtfitzvi
Private First Class
Wtfitzvi's Avatar
United_States
57
Rep
145
Posts

Drives: F15, F80, R35
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Ny

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluzbra View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wtfitzvi View Post
Attached is an offer I was sent today. They came back a bit low on their trade.

Wife wants to get out of the car due to us needing more room.
They're only offering a 5.8% discount off MSRP for the X6? Not sure if X6 discounts the same as the X5, but if it does, you have at least a few more percent to come down on that. Aim for 10-11% and if you get anything around 9-10% you should be in good shape.
I definitely plan on getting more off. I forgot to mention the car is also a demo with 4K miles on it. I think I should've gotten more off the car.
__________________
18 F80 Competition
18 F15 M Sport
20 G06 M50i
15 GTR
Appreciate 0
      02-28-2020, 02:01 PM   #1513
bluzbra
First Lieutenant
bluzbra's Avatar
United_States
112
Rep
322
Posts

Drives: 20 X5 40i/19 440i GC
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Los Angeles, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wtfitzvi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluzbra View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wtfitzvi View Post
Attached is an offer I was sent today. They came back a bit low on their trade.

Wife wants to get out of the car due to us needing more room.
They're only offering a 5.8% discount off MSRP for the X6? Not sure if X6 discounts the same as the X5, but if it does, you have at least a few more percent to come down on that. Aim for 10-11% and if you get anything around 9-10% you should be in good shape.
I definitely plan on getting more off. I forgot to mention the car is also a demo with 4K miles on it. I think I should've gotten more off the car.
Oh you definitely should get a lot more of a discount then. They're able to apply the $2,250 rebates to a demo with 4K miles on it? I thought incentives couldn't apply to demo cars with more than 2,500 miles. But I could be wrong!
__________________
Current BMWs - '20 X5 sDrive40i xLine Alpine White/Coffee Extended Merino, '19 440i GC M-Sport Alpine White/Ivory White Dakota
Past BMWs - '18 X5 sDrive35i, '17 X3 sDrive28i, '15 335i xDrive Sport Line, '14 428i Coupe
Appreciate 0
      02-28-2020, 02:27 PM   #1514
TurtleBoy
Colonel
TurtleBoy's Avatar
1029
Rep
2,514
Posts

Drives: 2019 X5 40i
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: Colorado

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluzbra View Post
Oh you definitely should get a lot more of a discount then. They're able to apply the $2,250 rebates to a demo with 4K miles on it? I thought incentives couldn't apply to demo cars with more than 2,500 miles. But I could be wrong!
BMW considers any loaner/demo under 5,000 miles to be new and eligible for all BMW incentives. There also is a reduced APR loan available for demo/loaner cars but not sure if that is national, regional or dealer specific.
Appreciate 0
      02-28-2020, 02:31 PM   #1515
RVAGuy
Lieutenant
RVAGuy's Avatar
United_States
143
Rep
412
Posts

Drives: ‘20 X5/M50i (ordered); &
Join Date: Dec 2019
Location: Richmond, VA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2014 BMW / 650  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wtfitzvi View Post
Attached is an offer I was sent today. They came back a bit low on their trade. Also it's a demo with 4K miles on it. I think the discount should be more than what I was offered.

Wife wants to get out of the car due to us needing more room.
I'll make two assumptions:
-your wife wants to trade in the Land Rover for a bigger car and your looking at an X6. Are you aware an X5 is larger and less expensive?
-your familiar with all the options available and this specific car is your best available option. Are you aware you could order a new X6 with the exact options you want for the same if not less cost? Also, as car has more than 1000 miles, it is not eligible for for a BMW CC rebate.

5% discount on a demo doesn't struck me as "attractive" but I'm not aware of the specific market your in other than N.Y. Perhaps a recent N.Y. buyer can enlighten us.
Appreciate 0
      02-28-2020, 04:18 PM   #1516
Wtfitzvi
Private First Class
Wtfitzvi's Avatar
United_States
57
Rep
145
Posts

Drives: F15, F80, R35
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Ny

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVAGuy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wtfitzvi View Post
Attached is an offer I was sent today. They came back a bit low on their trade. Also it's a demo with 4K miles on it. I think the discount should be more than what I was offered.

Wife wants to get out of the car due to us needing more room.
I'll make two assumptions:
-your wife wants to trade in the Land Rover for a bigger car and your looking at an X6. Are you aware an X5 is larger and less expensive?
-your familiar with all the options available and this specific car is your best available option. Are you aware you could order a new X6 with the exact options you want for the same if not less cost? Also, as car has more than 1000 miles, it is not eligible for for a BMW CC rebate.

5% discount on a demo doesn't struck me as "attractive" but I'm not aware of the specific market your in other than N.Y. Perhaps a recent N.Y. buyer can enlighten us.
She doesn't want an x5 because we already have a 2018 x5 Which is my daily driver. We thought the velar would of been enough room but having another baby it's too small for us.

I just started talking to dealers yesterday so I'm shopping everyone across the NY, NJ, PA, CT, MA.
__________________
18 F80 Competition
18 F15 M Sport
20 G06 M50i
15 GTR
Appreciate 0
      02-28-2020, 11:15 PM   #1517
qscpkn
New Member
5
Rep
12
Posts

Drives: BMW 330
Join Date: Feb 2020
Location: california

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by qscpkn View Post
make sense. I like the enhanced lighting range and adaptive feature also, probably good for safety at night as well. I will check that. I think at this point maybe I should just select the executive package, since it would only be an extra 1350 for the cupholder, soft-close door, drive recorder and skylounge.
Update: I did select the executive package in the end, and glass control and space-saver.. Order is placed yesterday, surprisingly, it went right into "production begins" today, which is quicker than I thought. Approximately how long would this take now given it's already in production, anybody have any experience?
Appreciate 0
      02-28-2020, 11:32 PM   #1518
bluzbra
First Lieutenant
bluzbra's Avatar
United_States
112
Rep
322
Posts

Drives: 20 X5 40i/19 440i GC
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Los Angeles, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by qscpkn View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by qscpkn View Post
make sense. I like the enhanced lighting range and adaptive feature also, probably good for safety at night as well. I will check that. I think at this point maybe I should just select the executive package, since it would only be an extra 1350 for the cupholder, soft-close door, drive recorder and skylounge.
Update: I did select the executive package in the end, and glass control and space-saver.. Order is placed yesterday, surprisingly, it went right into "production begins" today, which is quicker than I thought. Approximately how long would this take now given it's already in production, anybody have any experience?
Congrats! I'm assuming you were assigned a VIN right? I would call the BMW NA number (1-800-831-1117) > say "vehicle production status" when prompted > say the last 7 of your VIN. See what date it gives you for your estimated completion date. Typically that date moves up a couple of days, but will give you a good idea of when your car will finish production and be dispatched from the factory.
__________________
Current BMWs - '20 X5 sDrive40i xLine Alpine White/Coffee Extended Merino, '19 440i GC M-Sport Alpine White/Ivory White Dakota
Past BMWs - '18 X5 sDrive35i, '17 X3 sDrive28i, '15 335i xDrive Sport Line, '14 428i Coupe
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:00 PM.




xbimmers
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST