BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

03-16-2020, 05:40 PM   #6271
FuriouslyFast
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: Miss Daisy

Garage List
Had another flake today use the kid is sick excuse. Definitely don't wanna meet you anyway after that. Do not need COVID19.

She asked to reschedule & I said "No thanks, tired of all the flakes here" & she replied with the typical "my kid comes first"

Bitch, my life comes first......
Appreciate 1
premier3is1627.00
      03-19-2020, 05:29 AM   #6272
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuriouslyFast View Post
Had another flake today use the kid is sick excuse. Definitely don't wanna meet you anyway after that. Do not need COVID19.

She asked to reschedule & I said "No thanks, tired of all the flakes here" & she replied with the typical "my kid comes first"

Bitch, my life comes first......
Not to play "devil's advocate"...but when you are single and have a kid...that will happen.

I had custody of my daughter and let anyone know that she was my priority. Most women never met her anyway.

There aren't too many single women out there at that age that will not have kids except in rare circumstances. My wife didn't because she had Ovarian Cancer and couldn't have kids.

But she became more of a mother to my daughter than her own mom ever was.
      03-19-2020, 07:42 AM   #6273
FuriouslyFast
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
Not to play "devil's advocate"...but when you are single and have a kid...that will happen.

I had custody of my daughter and let anyone know that she was my priority. Most women never met her anyway.

There aren't too many single women out there at that age that will not have kids except in rare circumstances. My wife didn't because she had Ovarian Cancer and couldn't have kids.

I know it happens, but my point is it's an easy excuse & A LOT of them use it on these apps/sites. I've been around long enough to know
Appreciate 0
      03-19-2020, 07:49 AM   #6274
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post

I agree with this.

In most cases I am not willing to date women with kids, at least in a serious way. There are a few exceptions, but the women my age (29) and younger with kids seem to make poor decisions and have very little grasp on life. Most got pregnant with some guy they dated for under a year, have no idea how to raise a kid (the kid runs their life), and have this attitude of "people can't handle that I have a kid because they suck". Like I said there are a few exceptions, women who got divorced, cheated on, significant other died, etc, who I'd be willing to date. Most of them are well educated, their kids are respectful, and they acknowledge that it can be challenging for someone else to take on.

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 4
Rmtt8206.00
Dang3r12503.00
      03-19-2020, 09:10 AM   #6275
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
I know it happens, but my point is it's an easy excuse & A LOT of them use it on these apps/sites. I've been around long enough to know
Dude I don't know, call it me being optimistic but at least that's somewhat believable.

An easy excuse is me saying "haha you know how engineering gets, can't meet tonight sorry!" after coming to my senses and realizing i matched with a thick girl only because I was super horny and not because I really wanted to spend time with that person
Appreciate 0
      03-19-2020, 09:53 AM   #6276
Dang3r
Schmollbraten
Germany
Rep
Drives: M4CPC // HP4 Comp.

As long its relating to be a couple into the future all women with kids are out of considering. If its only for having fun for a short time or few nights I wouldnt complain about kids, as long as they stay outta my sights.
I never had a taste for kids in any way and women who considered to have a "full" family with me, came more quick to the clue, that this was the reason why Im gone.
Hence its not very appropriate to ask this at the first dates, its more tricky to find out her thoughts about that. But around 30 you have to count this in.

Some say, that my scrotum has its own small gravity field and when Im slowing down that brake lights come on at my buttox
Appreciate 2
Rmtt8206.00
      03-19-2020, 10:02 AM   #6277
pennsiveguy
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: F15 xDrive50i M-sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
I agree with this.

In most cases I am not willing to date women with kids, at least in a serious way. There are a few exceptions, but the women my age (29) and younger with kids seem to make poor decisions and have very little grasp on life. Most got pregnant with some guy they dated for under a year, have no idea how to raise a kid (the kid runs their life), and have this attitude of "people can't handle that I have a kid because they suck". Like I said there are a few exceptions, women who got divorced, cheated on, significant other died, etc, who I'd be willing to date. Most of them are well educated, their kids are respectful, and they acknowledge that it can be challenging for someone else to take on.
I'm fortunate to be in an age group (mid-50s) where most women aren't still raising kids, but I'm continually surprised at how many of them still have one or two at home that they haven't pried off the tit and shooed out the door. They don't want them to grow up, clearly. Major bummer. I'm not interested in any woman whose phone goes off every 10 minutes with a kid or kids who need something, and she willingly drops everything and caters to them. Pass.
King Rudi13152.00
Dang3r12503.00
      03-19-2020, 10:26 AM   #6278
FuriouslyFast
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Pickle View Post
Dude I don't know, call it me being optimistic but at least that's somewhat believable.

An easy excuse is me saying "haha you know how engineering gets, can't meet tonight sorry!" after coming to my senses and realizing i matched with a thick girl only because I was super horny and not because I really wanted to spend time with that person
Nah, when 99% of em do it & do it often, it's just an easy excuse they can get away with. I trust no one until proven otherwise. Trust is earned.
Appreciate 1
      03-19-2020, 10:27 AM   #6279
FuriouslyFast
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dang3r View Post
As long its relating to be a couple into the future all women with kids are out of considering. If its only for having fun for a short time or few nights I wouldnt complain about kids, as long as they stay outta my sights.
Exactly!!!!!!!!!!!
Appreciate 2
Dang3r12503.00
      03-19-2020, 10:39 AM   #6280
premier3is
Major
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW 330i M-Sport

Quote:
I never had a taste for kids in any way and women who considered to have a "full" family with me, came more quick to the clue, that this was the reason why Im gone.
Hence its not very appropriate to ask this at the first dates, its more tricky to find out her thoughts about that. But around 30 you have to count this in.
I matched with a girl not too long ago who's number I got since she seemed pretty chill and was hot. After 2 days of texting she was like so yea I want 2 labs and 3-4 kids, just putting that out there so if you don't it probably won't work out.. At that point I knew it wasn't gona work out lol, but kept talking for a day or 2 longer.

I stopped replying once the bitch told me to watch my language when I used the word fuck in a sentence. Ok bitch you're like 30, grow up you'll be fine. And she could text non stop for hours and hours just making my phone buzz nonstop. Couldn't take it no more lol.
Appreciate 4
King Rudi13152.00
Dang3r12503.00
      03-19-2020, 10:54 AM   #6281
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
I don't want kids yet but I somehow get along with them. Kinda surprising given me and my brother fight like cats and dogs still

Quote:
Originally Posted by pennsiveguy View Post
I'm fortunate to be in an age group (mid-50s) where most women aren't still raising kids, but I'm continually surprised at how many of them still have one or two at home that they haven't pried off the tit and shooed out the door. They don't want them to grow up, clearly. Major bummer. I'm not interested in any woman whose phone goes off every 10 minutes with a kid or kids who need something, and she willingly drops everything and caters to them. Pass.
I'm scared same thing will happen with my mom and my brother - I've been basically "out of the house" since 18 especially with college abroad, but before that I was never really 24/7 with my parents either. My brother though, hoooo boy I feel sorry for the kid at this point but he also isn't willing to learn. I literally made the mistakes he's making rn when I was his age (5-6 years ago, basically) and he still thinks he knows best...

Quote:
Originally Posted by premier3is View Post
I matched with a girl not too long ago who's number I got since she seemed pretty chill and was hot. After 2 days of texting she was like so yea I want 2 labs and 3-4 kids, just putting that out there so if you don't it probably won't work out.. At that point I knew it wasn't gona work out lol, but kept talking for a day or 2 longer.

I stopped replying once the bitch told me to watch my language when I used the word fuck in a sentence. Ok bitch you're like 30, grow up you'll be fine. And she could text non stop for hours and hours just making my phone buzz nonstop. Couldn't take it no more lol.
Lol I went on a few dates with someone who kept on saying frick and fudge. Kinda cute at first but then I was like "do you not swear, like at all" and she basically said something about how Jesus doesn't like people who swear.

That's when I had to send the "hey I think you're cute but this won't work out, good luck and have fun" text
Appreciate 4
premier3is1627.00
Rmtt8206.00
MKSixer34171.50
      03-19-2020, 11:41 AM   #6282
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Quote:

People like that scare me, because from experience they are also the flakiest human beings on the planet and change their mind at will. Like how do you know exactly how many kids you want if you currently have zero? How do you know you want to live somewhere you've never been? People like this usually have unreasonable expectations for everything in life, and when it doesn't work out they freak out and don't know what to do.

Appreciate 2
Dang3r12503.00
      03-19-2020, 11:43 AM   #6283
premier3is
Major
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW 330i M-Sport

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

People like that scare me, because from experience they are also the flakiest human beings on the planet and change their mind at will. Like how do you know exactly how many kids you want if you currently have zero? How do you know you want to live somewhere you've never been? People like this usually have unreasonable expectations for everything in life, and when it doesn't work out they freak out and don't know what to do.
Funny this was, she was absolutely gorgeous. But now I understand why most dudes probably ran away lol.
Appreciate 0
      03-19-2020, 11:48 AM   #6284
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Funny this was, she was absolutely gorgeous. But now I understand why most dudes probably ran away lol.
This is where the hot and crazy scale comes in lol.

Shes the one that would marry you, crank out a few kids, then decides she is unhappy since life isn't exactly how she dreamed and take your ass through divorce court.

Appreciate 4
      03-19-2020, 05:04 PM   #6285
FuriouslyFast
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Well, I'm not getting laid for weeks
Obviously, the chicks on the apps won't come out to play right now & my lady friend aka "migraine" went against my advice & went to one of her nanny jobs today so I told her she will not see me for weeks now. smh
Appreciate 0
      03-19-2020, 07:03 PM   #6286
FuriouslyFast
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Well, I'm not getting laid for weeks
Obviously, the chicks on the apps won't come out to play right now & my lady friend aka "migraine" went against my advice & went to one of her nanny jobs today so I told her she will not see me for weeks now. smh
She seems pretty adamant about the family not leaving the home in the past week. Now I'm wavering b/c thinking with penis. Plus I am drinking & watching a live performance of the band Heart covering Zeppelin. Yay apocalypse mini-vacation!!
Appreciate 0
      03-19-2020, 08:31 PM   #6287
FuriouslyFast
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Hinge is poppin' with this COVID19 thing. Women are so bored, they are talking to me on this app now.
Appreciate 4
Danlnyc88440.50
Dang3r12503.00
King Rudi13152.00
      03-19-2020, 10:19 PM   #6288
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
With fares so low, flying to get laid isn't a stupid investment anymore

I can fly United for $84 to los angeles that's cheaper than gas to drive up to the suburbs and back two times...
Appreciate 3
Dang3r12503.00
King Rudi13152.00
      03-20-2020, 12:10 AM   #6289
someguywithanm3
Private
Rep
Drives: E92

Quote:

I can fly United for $84 to los angeles that's cheaper than gas to drive up to the suburbs and back two times...
Our ****** governor is ordering people to stay home.
Appreciate 0
      03-20-2020, 04:08 AM   #6290
Dang3r
Schmollbraten
Germany
Rep
Drives: M4CPC // HP4 Comp.

I was once enlisted to a partner searching portal and had explicit crossed out the section, where family and kids are mentioned, got tons of mummies though.
Someday one super hooter texted me and try to catch my attention. With one look onto her profile I recognize, that she had kids and I just replied with "Did ya read my profile proper enough?" "Yeah", she replied, "thats the reason I'd triggered the bell" "So", I came back, "you could save your action and concentrate onto other men, Im out, you got kids".
She had reported me for abusing her later, nothing more to say.

In modern times the mothers get older at their first child, this is maybe the price of the actual costs and carreer kills when starting too early, so more older parents appear sometimes onto the streets. That leads also to let the soccer moms go because into that hot age they haven't any kids and Im not interested to date some mid 50ths with kids into the section 12-15.
Sounds harsh? No, Im grown and I know what I want - and more what not.

Some say, that my scrotum has its own small gravity field and when Im slowing down that brake lights come on at my buttox
Appreciate 3
      03-20-2020, 05:59 AM   #6291
Serf27
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 335i

I’ll bite,

I was dating a girl who was into the “being single on social media life”
Not sure why? Maybe wanted her options open. The first few months I was like meh, whatever, I’m dating her so that’s cool.
After a while I got fed up with it and ended leaving her. She swore up and down she would leave social media if we got back together. I didn’t stick with it.

Kind of funny how these things go.
Appreciate 1
      03-20-2020, 07:42 AM   #6292
FuriouslyFast
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:

I'm not flying anywhere right now. Would I book a flight on the cheap for months from now? Yes & lady friend and I are actually trying to pick a destination. South FL (I have friends there), back to Nashville or back to NOLA come to mind. Hope she's paying. If not, we ain't going haha! Any suggestions?
Appreciate 0