BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

04-14-2020, 03:03 PM   #6359
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by premier3is View Post
Didn't know he was banned. Unfortunate, he was outspoken but his comments were funny tbh at times.

Maybe it's a temp ban? Regardless, sucks to see someone you saw on here daily gone. I'm sure he's reading this while banned lol.

GL man!
I jabbed him in another thread thinking he would come at me with some smartassery as usual. After 2 days with no return jab, I figured something was afoot. That's when I noticed he was banned.

I like the guy, but also understand his mentality. I tend to get along well with other people who can be an ass. I have a feeling he'll be back.
Appreciate 3
Rmtt8208.00
premier3is1628.00
      04-14-2020, 03:08 PM   #6360
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
Lol...thats why I was asking about him in the other thread....but trying to be inconspicuous.
Allow me to be the obtrusive one here. Like a damn bull in a china shop.
Appreciate 2
Rmtt8208.00
      04-16-2020, 12:24 PM   #6361
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Now_Rudi View Post
Like a damn bull in a shop that used to have china
FTFY.

By the way, is that RACIST?
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13154.00
      04-16-2020, 12:29 PM   #6362
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
FTFY.

By the way, is that RACIST?
Looks like the judges are going to allow it.
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2020, 09:25 PM   #6363
upstatedoc
I'll get back to you
Rep
Drives: blue streak

Haven't seen my gf in three weeks. Where's the p0rn
Appreciate 1
      04-23-2020, 11:34 PM   #6364
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Stay at home extended until June 1st

when/if the world goes back to normal im going to be simping HARD
Appreciate 2
premier3is1628.00
vreihen1615139.00
      04-23-2020, 11:37 PM   #6365
premier3is
Major
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW 330i M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Pickle View Post
Stay at home extended until June 1st

when/if the world goes back to normal im going to be simping HARD
Fuck it, I'll be simpin too lol.

What states are extending till June 1st?
Appreciate 1
      04-24-2020, 02:52 AM   #6366
213e90n51
Banned
South Georgia and South Sandwich Islands
Rep
Drives: 2009 BMW 328i, Honda Civic Hat

Garage List
2009 328i  [0.00]
2019 M4  [0.00]
2019 Honda Civic Ha ...  [0.00]
Had a date but we had to meet up in a parking lot structure because she was my ride. I was there early than the 2:30 time she said and decided to get rid of this pimple on my jaw line. I found a car that had rear window like a mirror. I just wanted to get rid of the red bump on my face to make it flatter or same skin color. So i popped the pimple and puss went flying all over the window, she came out of the car and said what the actual fck. It was her car and she was takinf a nap and saw me pop a pimple on her tinted windows. I got so embarresed and when i get embarresed i say power rangers because its a habit. We still got food and hung out and talked but we didnt go so far.
Appreciate 2
JP102463.00
King Rudi13154.00
      04-24-2020, 03:08 AM   #6367
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep
Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

I still date. For the most part the women are receptive to meeting.
Appreciate 2
      04-24-2020, 07:01 AM   #6368
JP10
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 213e90n51 View Post
Had a date but we had to meet up in a parking lot structure because she was my ride. I was there early than the 2:30 time she said and decided to get rid of this pimple on my jaw line. I found a car that had rear window like a mirror. I just wanted to get rid of the red bump on my face to make it flatter or same skin color. So i popped the pimple and puss went flying all over the window, she came out of the car and said what the actual fck. It was her car and she was takinf a nap and saw me pop a pimple on her tinted windows. I got so embarresed and when i get embarresed i say power rangers because its a habit. We still got food and hung out and talked but we didnt go so far.
Lmao, this is something out of a movie. Just rich. Maybe take care of that pimple at home prior to the date amigo haha
Appreciate 2
King Rudi13154.00
213e90n51366.50
      04-24-2020, 08:56 AM   #6369
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Dude....wow. First, you should have handled this way before said meeting. Second, you didn't find out what car she drove before hand and third, why was she taking a nap in a parking garage. I will say that it was cool of her to still hang with you after.

.....and find a way to stop saying Power Rangers. If I were meeting a girl for the first time in this manner, I would have just walked away.
Appreciate 1
      04-24-2020, 09:27 AM   #6370
Matt@EuroJerks
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2021 Jeep Cherokee

Quote:
Was the pimple on your left side or right side?
What did you eat?
Did you pay or her?
When you say "power rangers" which color one do you think about?
Which one is your favorite Power Ranger?
Were you wearing a crop top under the jacket or were you not wearing a jacket?
Was it cold?
Is it cold now?
Do you like cold drinks or warm ones?

Tell us more. Awaiting your response.
Appreciate 2
upstatedoc7555.50
King Rudi13154.00
      04-24-2020, 10:09 AM   #6371
213e90n51
Banned
Rep

Garage List
2009 328i  [0.00]
2019 M4  [0.00]
Quote:
Quote:
Dude....wow. First, you should have handled this way before said meeting. Second, you didn't find out what car she drove before hand and third, why was she taking a nap in a parking garage. I will say that it was cool of her to still hang with you after.

.....and find a way to stop saying Power Rangers. If I were meeting a girl for the first time in this manner, I would have just walked away.
I was gonna message her at the time we meet so i wouldnt look needy and she told she was napping there cuz she just got outta tutoring.
Appreciate 0
      04-24-2020, 10:13 AM   #6372
213e90n51
Banned
Rep

Garage List
2009 328i  [0.00]
2019 M4  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt@EuroJerks View Post
Quote:
What did you eat?
Did you pay or her?
Was it cold?
Is it cold now?

Blaze pizza and wing stop i remember awkward
Yeah I paid for the pizza and she got the wings
I just say it cuz if im in a embarresing moment then just say it cuz i always thit thise power rangers are embarresing themselves doing weird movements and running weird. There not even that buff to so its like skinny slime suit fighting. No she was wearing leggings and a volunteer t shirt and her hair is nice oh and left side yunno where the head meets the neck? It just got worse when i was just bout to go out.
Appreciate 0
      04-24-2020, 10:16 AM   #6373
213e90n51
Banned
Rep

Garage List
2009 328i  [0.00]
2019 M4  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by JP10 View Post
Quote:
Lmao, this is something out of a movie. Just rich. Maybe take care of that pimple at home prior to the date amigo haha
As the day went the pimple got more red and i think in the sunny afternoon it looked more red.
Appreciate 0
      04-24-2020, 10:20 AM   #6374
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
What did you eat?
Did you pay or her?
Was it cold?
Is it cold now?

Quote:
I just say it cuz if im in a embarresing moment then just say it cuz i always thit thise power rangers are embarresing themselves doing weird movements and running weird. There not even that buff to so its like skinny slime suit fighting. No she was wearing leggings and a volunteer t shirt and her hair is nice oh and left side yunno where the head meets the neck? It just got worse when i was just bout to go out.
Jesus Christ man. I feel like I need a priest, a slide rule, an abacus and a Little Orphan Annie decoder ring to understand half of what you type. It's more work than what it's worth to decipher. It's ok, we are here to help as the public school system has failed you miserably.

Lesson one - when to use "a" or "an" - If the word following begins with a vowel use "an" if the word following does not begin with a vowel, then use "a." Example. "If I'm in an embarrassing situation...."

We are the people you will encounter while applying for jobs. The ability for us to understand you is paramount.

Again, unless you are 5 years old, drop that Power Ranger shit now. A long life of ridicule is ahead of you if you don't.

Last edited by King Rudi; 04-24-2020 at 10:25 AM..
Appreciate 3
Rmtt8208.00
213e90n51366.50
      04-24-2020, 10:33 AM   #6375
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:

I don't know actually, I only heard about my state.

In the course of a few days I went from hoping to get laid by May 1st to having to look for a summer fling (finally bagged an internship!!) to potentially those plans being canceled too now that June 1st.

Being in suburbs is going to suck excessively now that probably no car-related events will be happening
Appreciate 0
      04-24-2020, 10:45 AM   #6376
213e90n51
Banned
Rep

Garage List
2009 328i  [0.00]
2019 M4  [0.00]
Quote:
Quote:
What did you eat?
Did you pay or her?
Was it cold?
Is it cold now?

Quote:
Jesus Christ man. I feel like I need a priest, a slide rule, an abacus and a Little Orphan Annie decoder ring to understand half of what you type. It's more work than what it's worth to decipher. It's ok, we are here to help as the public school system has failed you miserably.

Lesson one - when to use "a" or "an" - If the word following begins with a vowel use "an" if the word following does not begin with a vowel, then use "a." Example. "If I'm in an embarrassing situation...."

We are the people you will encounter while applying for jobs. The ability for us to understand you is paramount.

Again, unless you are 5 years old, drop that Power Ranger shit now. A long life of ridicule is ahead of you if you don't.
Yeah i think the public schools are pretty much just to make workers and people join the rat race for the wealthy. Its like a factory for humans to become robots and serve the 5 percent. In highschool they never taught me how to file my taxes or learn what type of shady people are out there. I learned different native americans when all of em are dead cuz yankee people. And i didnt mean to type all sizzles, im just on the bed still and woke up.
Appreciate 0
      04-24-2020, 10:48 AM   #6377
213e90n51
Banned
Rep

Garage List
2009 328i  [0.00]
2019 M4  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Pickle View Post
Quote:

I don't know actually, I only heard about my state.

In the course of a few days I went from hoping to get laid by May 1st to having to look for a summer fling (finally bagged an internship!!) to potentially those plans being canceled too now that June 1st.

Being in suburbs is going to suck excessively now that probably no car-related events will be happening
Do some driving in the mountains! I think guys and girls look cool now with the masks. Its like everyones a ninja or hiding their identity. Its like we are all anime characters but I feel like with longer hair styles you can pull of a cool looking mask dude and wear a leather jacket. You might get laid this quarantene like that, cuz some girls be real lonely and waiting for a good pickle!
Appreciate 0
      04-24-2020, 11:10 AM   #6378
dinonz
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M3 MWM ZCP

Quote:
Slight correction - If the word following begins with a vowel sound use "an" if the word following does not begin with a vowel, then use "a." Example. "I'll see you in an hour...."

In that case the h is silent so the word sounds like it starts with a vowel, so you use an.
Appreciate 2
      04-24-2020, 11:12 AM   #6379
aozer
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M235i

Quote:
i have two questions:

1. how old are you?

2. is english your native language?
Appreciate 2
      04-24-2020, 11:24 AM   #6380
213e90n51
Banned
Rep

Garage List
2009 328i  [0.00]
2019 M4  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dinonz View Post
Slight correction - If the word following begins with a vowel sound use "an" if the word following does not begin with a vowel, then use "a." Example. "I'll see you in an hour...."

In that case the h is silent so the word sounds like it starts with a vowel, so you use an.
I had one eye and was using my phone in bed, my thumb dude
Appreciate 0