BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

02-04-2021, 07:33 PM   #1
RenatFromUSSR
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2021 BMW G07 40d

Garage List
Some cheats for snow weather users

Maybe it will be useful for someone. I apologize in advance for my English. The G05 does not have a heated windshield or a heated wiper rest zone. Some automakers have it. So mostly after -10 ° C (15 ° F) glass wiping problem begins. The wipers scrape and don't really clean the glass. So I bought Maruenu "Gyraless Snow Blade" wipers. According to one of our local tests, they are among the best. TSE-63T + TSE-50T (630 mm + 500 mm). Stock: 650 mm + 500 mm. The driver's wiper is 20 mm shorter than the factory one, but this is not such a big problem. The Maruenu wiper has tips on both ends, which in fact increase the size of the wiper on each side by 10 mm. So if the rubbers were the same size as the factory ones, the wipers could touch each other. TSE model has an adapter kit for attaching a wiper (19mm button). Some pics attached. Stock - left. Maruenu - right. Generally satisfied with the purchase.

And for coding Offroad maybe someone will be interested. In BDC I coded FesPiaDefaultOffroadWorldMode (from 0C to 0B - from xGravel to xSnow). Changed to xSnow for a default state when Offroad activates. Also you can code WW_ANZAHL_NACHWISCHZ_FRONT in order to change the number of swings of the wipers after spraying liquid on the windshield (default 3 swings, changed to 2). WW_ANZAHL_NACHWISCHZ_HECK - for rear wiper (default 2 swings, changed to 1).

Fold-away position of the wipers with only 1 swing:

This only works when using a digital key card. In order to fold-away the wipers in 1 swing with a regular key, you DO NOT need to sit on the driver's seat in the car. Open door, press and hold the wiper level down.
Attached Images

Last edited by RenatFromUSSR; 02-04-2021 at 09:41 PM..
Appreciate 2
Stoshu494.00