BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

08-25-2022, 07:55 AM   #1
BiancaMoyo
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW E90

Cost of Vinyl Wrapping in your locale

Hi Guys,

I am interested in wrapping my car and received a quote for $3500.00 Canadian dollars ($1500 for the vinyl and $2000 for labour) for supply and install of two reputable local shops. That is roughly $2700.00USD

I am curious to what a wrap cost in the USA and Canada in different states and provinces, let me know what you guys have paid or have been quoted for wraps.
I have done a little bit Google search but mostly there is different opinion of every article. Most latest article about cost of vinyl wrap says it costs from $5 to $19 per square feet depending on the car. Does car really matter, shouldn't it be same for every car ?
Cheers
Appreciate 0
      08-25-2022, 08:28 AM   #2
chefwong
Major
Rep
Drives: X5

3K USD is the norm for full vinyl wrap in my area. Pricing is regional so I wouldn't use a -worldwide forum- as a baseline.

It all boils down to installer- quality of install.
Decide on 2-3 reputable installers and take the pricing/decision making from there. You may very well find that the price is all -inline- with the same reputable installers...IM in your area..
Appreciate 0
      04-26-2023, 04:18 PM   #3
anasnisar
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2023

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiancaMoyo View Post
Hi Guys,

I am interested in wrapping my car and received a quote for $3500.00 Canadian dollars ($1500 for the vinyl and $2000 for labour) for supply and install of two reputable local shops. That is roughly $2700.00USD

I am curious to what a wrap cost in the USA and Canada in different states and provinces, let me know what you guys have paid or have been quoted for wraps.
I have done a little bit Google search but mostly there is different opinion of every article. Most latest article about Elon Money game says it costs from $5 to $19 per square feet depending on the car. Does car really matter, shouldn't it be same for every car ?
Cheers
Appreciate 0