Owns all games
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2012, 01:23 PM   #2
Syndicategt
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i

I havn't enjoyed MK since the 90's. What did they bring to the table on this one? I'm still waiting on a re-make of Killer Instinct
2008 BMW 335i e90 - Sold - Rob Beck Turbos / PROcede V5 / Aquamist HFS-4 / AR Downpipes / AE Exhaust / ER Comp FMIC / ER CP / TiAL BOV / Custom Intake / RPI Scoops / Quaife LSD / Swift-Koni Coilovers / DSS HS / Morr VS8.2 Sig Black / Michelin PSS / P3 Boost Guage / M3 body / M3 steering wheel / Adam's Rotors / Hawk HPS / SS lines /
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2012, 03:16 PM   #3
SixBanger
Captain
Rep
Drives: 08 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syndicategt View Post
I havn't enjoyed MK since the 90's. What did they bring to the table on this one? I'm still waiting on a re-make of Killer Instinct
Making a big return to mature presentation and classic 2D fighting engine
Captivating storyline that rewrites the history of the Mortal Kombat Tournament
State-of-the art technology showcasing stunning 3D environments and characters
Re-invigorating the franchise with new multiplayer components
First fighting game to be displayed in Stereoscopic 3D

Following the rebirth of Mortal Kombat in 2011 Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition delivers the original critically acclaimed game all previously released downloadable content (DLC) plus digital downloads of the 2011 release of Mortal Kombat: Songs Inspired by the Warriors album with a bonus track and the 1995 Mortal Kombat film. The DLC includes fan-favorite warriors Skarlet Kenshi and Rain as well as the infamous dream stalker Freddy Krueger. The game also offers 15 Klassic Skins and three Klassic Fatalities (Scorpion Sub-Zero and Reptile). Mortal Kombat made a triumphant return to the series roots with a mature presentation and reinvented classic 2D fighting mechanic winning several Fighting Game of the Year awards including one from Spike TV s 2011 Video Game Awards. In addition to adding new gameplay features including tag team and King of the Hill mode the game also delivers a deeper story mode and nostalgic arcade battle online and offline. Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition brings all the award-winning content together for the ultimate experience.Game Content: Game DLC on Disc 4 Warriors Freddy Krueger Scarlet Kenshi & Rain 15 Klassic Skins Movie Music DLC Mortal Kombat: Songs Inspired by Warriors plus 1 new track Mortal Kombat Movie Format: XBOX 360 Genre: FIGHTING (VG) Rating: M Age: 883929239054 UPC: 883929239054 Manufacturer No: 1000276113
Appreciate 0