Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 430i

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeelover696969 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadab.ashraf56 View Post
Had been busy traveling after the pandemic so didn't got a chance to drop the vehicle at dealership. Meanwhile i got OTA update for I drive to march 2021 version and i have not observed AA connection dropping since then though I haven't had wifey in car much since update and she is the one who uses android. Driving from Atlanta to nyc tomorrow will test it and update here
Oh, you mentioned that you completely lose Android Auto from the car. Did it come back with the update?

Nice drive, I did a similar drive from South Carolina to home in NYC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeelover696969 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadab.ashraf56 View Post
Had been busy traveling after the pandemic so didn't got a chance to drop the vehicle at dealership. Meanwhile i got OTA update for I drive to march 2021 version and i have not observed AA connection dropping since then though I haven't had wifey in car much since update and she is the one who uses android. Driving from Atlanta to nyc tomorrow will test it and update here
Oh, you mentioned that you completely lose Android Auto from the car. Did it come back with the update?

Nice drive, I did a similar drive from South Carolina to home in NYC.
Yeah we do Atlanta to nyc quite often wife is from Atlanta. So issue is still there though frequency was less, happened twice while coming back. What happens for me is music goes choppy sometimes map will disconnect . What i noticed that bmw navigation was also running in back ground. I stopped that and disconnected reconnected AA and it started working. I guess it is software problem two process hogging the speaker or something. I recorded the video will take that to dealership after the long weekend. I dread going to dealership specially for stuff like these it is a draining process.
Appreciate 0