BMW X5
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

03-01-2024, 11:08 PM   #1
willbmw
Rep
Drives: X5 45e

how to Change white trim on white/blue interior

Hey team I hope all is well

we have been looking for about 4 months now for a x5 45e . has been hard to get a car for then price we want and with. m sport. parking asset. driving pro. tow package ect

but we found one that has everything I want but the seat are the white/blue ones.

we have a big dog and a baby and i just don't love the white parts

going to get a full dog / baby waterproof cover matt ect for the back seat for the to of them. we have a Carhart cover craft one now that we like or a weather tech one ect open to any recommendations. and might get some leather seat covers for the front maybe

not srue yet

my last question. the only other parts that are white and one part on each door. front center arm rest and side of the front consol. bits around the bottom of front seat and back of front seats

i can get the big back part of the front seats wrapped or can do it my self. have had it done and did it when i worked at tesla. get ride of the glossy back of front seats in the model x back in the day

but the rest of the trim bits can i order online in another color and swap them out??

example below

also how do i find all the part numbers to know what to look up?

or just let them get dirty and try clean and swap them out with new ones on sale ?

https://www.getbmwparts.com/oem-part...ljLWdhcw%3D%3D
Appreciate 0