E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > LuvMyRide a.k.a John Gazzola [STAY AWAY from him]

Closed Thread

03-18-2011, 09:57 AM   #23
MaximusJ
Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: 340Xi MG 2017

Garage List
So if I get it right, you're still willing to keep my money even if a lot of people (even people that thought of you as a great guy before) know you litteraly ripped me off?

I know you're a busy man, but posting that message wouldnt take more time then sending me my friggin' money.

If you think I'll get over with it over time, you're dead wrong John. Just cant wait until you get that call from Visa / AmEx or Paypal... Damn I would love to see your face at this very moment. They already voided the transactions, but they should have all the papers and juicy details by now.

And oh; I know you're trying very hard, but I dont think either of us want to play your threatening game. So the only thing I will react to is my money. I already been refunded the CC charges, but there's still some funds I cant recover from paypal. So as long as you wont sent me my full refund, I'm gonna be on your back and let people know how good of a guy you are. I'm gonna have to find some time and copy paste all those funny messages you sent.

Some people should review their definition of a good guy. Because to me, you're far from it.

Jet Black '06 E90 325I
[Garage]
Appreciate 0
      03-18-2011, 01:14 PM   #24
LuvMyRide
Banned
Rep
Drives: Bimmer

Garage List
2006 E90 Xi  [0.00]
This is all I'm gonna say about this shit and then I'm done.

I never asked this dude to paypal me in any specific fashion. That's straight bullshit

I had the lights retrofitted for him, they were shipped back to me and I was about to ship them. I had a trip to NY scheduled and some1 house sitting was suppose to drop em in the mail, b4 she could, my 2 pitbulls got to her purse which had the lights in em, still in the box that Marc had shipped em to me..

Then post my trip (not that this is anyones business)), I have been helping a very close friend struggle with addiction, and dealing with major professional issues.

My life is NOT E90post, nor Have I ever ripped anyone off in my entire LIFE!

But now because this shit has gotten so blown out of proportion, and my PERSONAL NAME has been tarnished all over the internet VIA google search and the thread popping up,

I WILL BE that fuckin guys that just ripped u off for 180 you childish piece of shit!

All this for 180 that I had every intention on giving u back??!!!
Th story you've created would appear as tho I had some plan and hidden agenda to rip you off!

Now u can go fuck yourself. How dare you publish my 1st and Last name publically on the internet, and LIE in ur story on top of it all!!!

How ever u sent the money VIA paypay, you sent in ur own doing! I never requested any specific "way" to pay"... I don't even know anything about that shit!!!
Appreciate 0
      03-18-2011, 01:35 PM   #25
boostd92
Captain
Rep
Drives: '11 E92 M-Sport

Garage List
When are people gonna learn. NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR PERSONAL LIFE, OR THE PROBLEMS THAT COME WITH IT.

Business is business. If you get paid for a transaction, you follow through with it, or refund the money.

And FWIW,... the high school grammar, name calling, threatening and general e-thug behavior has certainly written you off to the rest of us..

MaximusJ, I hope you get your money back, but it doesn't look like this guy has the integrity to do so...
Appreciate 0
      03-18-2011, 02:07 PM   #26
MaximusJ
Colonel
Canada
Rep

Garage List
Trusting you costed me $180... Now I'm making fun of you for my $180. Fair deal. And dont try to make me cry telling me I wont have my money, I will have it and you know it. Give me my money and all my posts will be erased, make me wait and they're gonna stay. I dont give a flyin' f*ck about tarnishing your name; just as your didnt give a f*ck about ripping me off.

You're saying that you had every intention to give me my money? Yeah right, but I guess after 4 months, somebody loses faith. Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice... shame on me.

And if you never asked me to pay by paypal with me paying the fees, what is that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvMyRide
Yes.. I do actually.. As long as you have an E90 w/ OEM projector housings, these will work beautifully for u.. $125 + shipping and paypal fee's and there yours.. Great price.. In extremely good condition.. Seriously hurry because some1 wants em.
Quote:
125 clean.. U paypal fee's.. I'll pay shipping
Quote:
I can offer 125$ shipped right now paypaled. I'm not in a rush so you can use the cheapest shipping option out there. I'm in Canada tho. But it couldnt be more then $10-15.

Would this work for you?
Quote:
For an extra 50 bucks he was gonna have me ship mine out to him and he was going to put the NEWEST LEDs on for me.. want to send me another 50, I'll mail to him and he can mail to you?? Still need your shipping info.. I dont believe it was in your msg... Thanks for your speedy payment... Be sure to reference my thread in the itader feedback..

Let me know.. about the 50
Quote:
You got the money.

Let me know when they are ready

Jf

Do you really want me to continue with all the excuses and refund promises? And you really think i'll still believe you had intentions to refund me? If you would had REAL GOOD intentions, you would have refunded me the minute you learned about your dogs eating the lights. But you didnt and had me waiting MONTHS.

Also, I never received your pictures you were about to send me.

Wanna continue John? I got LOST of juicy MPs to share.

Jet Black '06 E90 325I
[Garage]
Appreciate 0
      03-18-2011, 02:11 PM   #27
MaximusJ
Colonel
Canada
Rep

Garage List
Why did your hide you location, signature and deleted all your E-friend John?

Got something to hide?

Dont worry, I noted everything prior to write the first post. And visa and Amex already got your adress also I also got your license plate. I even got my hand on the resume you sent on IHire.com to apply as a construction foreman.

So far; you're my most funny $180 mod I made! Want me to keep going?

Jet Black '06 E90 325I
[Garage]

Last edited by MaximusJ; 03-18-2011 at 02:38 PM..
Appreciate 0
      03-18-2011, 02:23 PM   #28
boostd92
Captain
Rep
Drives: '11 E92 M-Sport

Garage List
Quote:
I dont give a flyin' f*ck about tarnishing your name; just as your didnt give a f*ck about ripping me off.
Aw... I thought you would stick to the high road. Oh well, people will be people.
Appreciate 0
      03-18-2011, 02:24 PM   #29
MaximusJ
Colonel
Canada
Rep

Garage List
Oh and here's another good one for the weekend...

Remember that you "forgot" to tell me you were in an accident with those lights?

jaceaholic: This is still a good guy according to your standards?

Quote:
BTW, I forgot to mention.. Even if there were something wrong with them (WHICH THERE ISN'T) Marc is installing NEW LED's, so ur technically getting BRAND NEW LIGHTS.... For peace of mind
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaximusJ
Allright, I'll take your word for it.

Quote:
Dude ur trippin.. Relax,, there is nothing wrong with the A/E's... As I explained.. I was doin this upgrade for MYSELF any way.. I was being kind enough to offer this option to you.. Money hasn't even been tranderef into my account yet (it floating in air virtually) and I've forwarded the payment for the upgrade to Marc.... Take a chill, we're not reversing the deal... More trouble than its worth.. I assure u, u WIILL NOT have issues with your lights, and YOU WILL love em.. That's a promise.. I would not compromise my integreity for a measily 125 bucks.. I care more about my integrity than that...
Quote:
In short terms, I know things are covered but i'm more concerned about long term.

I didnt ask the question because I didnt knew about your accident, but if I knew at first, I wouldnt have wasted your time (and mine) because I would have stayed away from them.

Since we are on the weekend, I suppose you didnt send anything yet to Marc and that we still can void the deal without any consequences?

Not that I want to back out of the deal for a shitty reason, but I hope you understand that if the AE have something wrong in a year from now, I will end up losing my money.

Quote:
Yes the car wasin an accident, and yes the A/E's were installed.. My existing headlights were not damaged @ all.. I got my insurance co to fund a new set due to broken tabs.. As far as Marc additionally warrantying ur new A/E's, he doesn't even know that I'm havingfem done for some1 else.. He thinks he's replacing them for me.. I don't think u would've ever been able to get NEW LUX 5.1 for a 175..... U have nothing to be concerned about.. If u have any issues, mail em back to me, and we'll get em squared away... That's the best I can say....
Quote:
Hey John,

I just saw that you recently got an accident. Just wondering if the Lux AE were on at the moment? Kinda concerned about putting $175 in a set that could be damaged in the long run. (Even if they are working as we speak). But Will Marc offer some kind of warranty on his job? I could be comfortable with that.

Let me know

Jf

Jet Black '06 E90 325I
[Garage]
Appreciate 0
      03-18-2011, 02:26 PM   #30
MaximusJ
Colonel
Canada
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by boostd92 View Post
Aw... I thought you would stick to the high road. Oh well, people will be people.
I mean, I respect people by default; even if we never spoke together. And rip me off and there's no way i'm gonna feel bad just because now everybody know what happened.

I have principles and values, but not for those people. Sorry for the overreaction, but you should read what I have to read, and then see a completely different story while he's talking to everybody at once in this topic.

Jet Black '06 E90 325I
[Garage]
Appreciate 0
      03-18-2011, 02:27 PM   #31
SpmnE9zero
DENY THE WORLD THAT SURROUNDS YOU
United_States
Rep
Drives: JB 33ZERO

Garage List
2006 330xi  [0.00]
This whole thing is such a mess.
      03-18-2011, 04:46 PM   #32
MaximusJ
Colonel
Canada
Rep

Garage List
LuvMyRide has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove LuvMyRide from the recipient list and send the message again.

Jet Black '06 E90 325I
[Garage]
Appreciate 0
      03-18-2011, 04:50 PM   #33
lpphreakx06
Professional Moose Racer
Vietnam
Rep
Drives: SG 335i E92 RIP + 2015 SS M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvMyRide View Post

I never asked this dude to paypal me in any specific fashion. That's straight bullshit

I had the lights retrofitted for him, they were shipped back to me and I was about to ship them. I had a trip to NY scheduled and some1 house sitting was suppose to drop em in the mail, b4 she could, my 2 pitbulls got to her purse which had the lights in em, still in the box that Marc had shipped em to me..

Then post my trip (not that this is anyones business)), I have been helping a very close friend struggle with addiction, and dealing with major professional issues.

But now because this shit has gotten so blown out of proportion, and my PERSONAL NAME has been tarnished all over the internet VIA google search and the thread popping up,

I WILL BE that fuckin guys that just ripped u off for 180 you childish piece of shit!

Th story you've created would appear as tho I had some plan and hidden agenda to rip you off!

Now u can go fuck yourself. How dare you publish my 1st and Last name publically on the internet, and LIE in ur story on top of it all!!!

How ever u sent the money VIA paypay, you sent in ur own doing! I never requested any specific "way" to pay"... I don't even know anything about that shit!!!
Then don't tell anyone, no one cares.

BMW Dream Team PNW Chapter, member #1
|HP Autowerks | AR DESIGN | BMW PERFORMANCE | STOP TECH | Volk Racing| AMS | ARKYM
Appreciate 0
      03-18-2011, 05:27 PM   #34
bulldog_yyc
Major General
Rep
Drives: GT3RS

Quote:

you sound like a dude who just ripped a french guy off for 180 dollars. I dont think anyone cares about your excuses, youre still on the hook to make things right and obviously, times must be tough for you if you rip off someone for 180 "large".
Appreciate 0
      03-18-2011, 06:06 PM   #35
Kensta335
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 335i Coupe

Quote:
Ur soooo cooool bro.. Soooo cool from behind a keyboard
Irony
Appreciate 0
      03-18-2011, 06:16 PM   #36
issabmw
cool beans
United_States
Rep
Drives: 325xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kensta335 View Post
Irony
lol exactly
Appreciate 0
      03-18-2011, 06:21 PM   #37
issabmw
cool beans
United_States
Rep
Drives: 325xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaximusJ View Post
LuvMyRide has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove LuvMyRide from the recipient list and send the message again.
Good luck with this. If you need any legal help with this, feel free to let me know.
Appreciate 0
      03-18-2011, 06:31 PM   #38
IancoleTX
Dillo boxers
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 M5C

ugh close this thread, its harshing my buzz
      03-18-2011, 07:45 PM   #39
atown88
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: e90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by lpphreakx06 View Post
Then don't tell anyone, no one cares.
My thoughts exactly.
Appreciate 0
      03-18-2011, 07:50 PM   #40
PaulBailey@ltbmw
General
Italy
Rep
Drives: 2-325 330 2-335 2-Z4 2-135 X5d

Garage List
LOL @ This Thread!
Appreciate 0
      03-18-2011, 08:50 PM   #41
LuvMyRide
Banned
Rep
Drives: Bimmer

Garage List
2006 E90 Xi  [0.00]
Serously, Fuck All Of You.
Appreciate 0
      03-18-2011, 10:27 PM   #42
bmwmthree
Captain
Rep
Drives: bmw

hey MaximusJ, sorry this has happened to you. in the future do not pay with money directly from your paypal balance (because you have very little protection). good luck.

Quote:
[Dude, go fK your self, you dont know a fkn thing about me. Say it to my face btch!!

Fishy abotu me??!!! I'll kick the eva living shit outt you! Straight up!

I dont recal req ur frienship nor could I care whether I have it or not.. let me find out who u are btch!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonn View Post
oh dear...threatening PM and post...

MAH BAD

you are totally not fishy!!
threatening someone online, nice...

Last edited by bmwmthree; 03-18-2011 at 10:33 PM..
Appreciate 0
      03-18-2011, 10:52 PM   #43
lpphreakx06
Professional Moose Racer
Vietnam
Rep
Drives: SG 335i E92 RIP + 2015 SS M3

Man, this guy is pulling a Donald.

BMW Dream Team PNW Chapter, member #1
|HP Autowerks | AR DESIGN | BMW PERFORMANCE | STOP TECH | Volk Racing| AMS | ARKYM
Appreciate 0
      03-18-2011, 10:57 PM   #44
DESI4life10
Banned
Canada
Rep
Drives: Coding: Desi4life10@gmail.com

Man..just refund the guys money and let it be.

The seller is at fault= refund. Geez.

The Op has every right to call your ass out whether it is $20 or $2000.
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread