BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

05-11-2021, 08:18 PM   #23
TODDE
TODDE
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW X5 35D, BMW X3 M40

[

QUOTE=PrestigeSuite;27566316]I finally order the car I wanted and can't wait to see my car!!
I ordered it in 4/30 but it is still in "ORDER RECEIVED" status...

I selected everything that I can add to my car, so I believe mine is the fully-loaded one:

Mineral White Metallic
Ivory White Extended Merino leather

EXECUTIVE PACKAGE
DYNAMIC HANDLING PACKAGE
DRIVERS ASSISTANCE PRO PKG
PARKING ASSISTANCE PACKAGE

Added options:
22" M wheel 742M w/perf nonrft
Anthracite Alcantara Headliner
Bowers & Wilkins sound system
Carbon Fiber trim
Extended Shadowline Trim
Front and Rear Heated Seats
Front massaging seats
Glass Controls
Htd Fr Seats Armrests / S Whl
Leather Dashboard
Space-saver spare
Trailer Hitch

Can't wait for my 4.4L V8 Twin-Turbo..... what a monster![/QUOTE]

Beautiful car !!!! I am waiting for mine as well it's stuck in waiting for carrier !
Appreciate 0
      05-14-2021, 09:31 AM   #24
Protocol_10
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2024 BMW iX M60

My X5 M50i came in early, and I took delivery two days ago! I've spent the last couple of days playing with the features and testing the suspension

What I've learned:

-This car is freaking FAST. I feel like the king of the road when driving this around. Going 0-speed limit is quite fun

-The Dynamic Handling Package is great. The turning radius is fantastic, and I feel confident going fast into ramps/turns

-The comfort with 22" wheels is just fine. You do feel bumps in the road, but it's not bad at all. I have Pirelli tires, and I plan to replace them with Michelin tires. This may increase comfort even further

-The B&W sound system is great. The lighting inside the speakers at night alone makes it worth the money

Overall it's wonderful. I have the exact same features as you, so I can offer a little insight. You will not be disappointed.
Appreciate 1
      05-14-2021, 11:57 AM   #25
john1200c
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 21 X5 M50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtrock97 View Post
My X5 M50i came in early, and I took delivery two days ago! I've spent the last couple of days playing with the features and testing the suspension

What I've learned:

-This car is freaking FAST. I feel like the king of the road when driving this around. Going 0-speed limit is quite fun

-The Dynamic Handling Package is great. The turning radius is fantastic, and I feel confident going fast into ramps/turns

-The comfort with 22" wheels is just fine. You do feel bumps in the road, but it's not bad at all. I have Pirelli tires, and I plan to replace them with Michelin tires. This may increase comfort even further

-The B&W sound system is great. The lighting inside the speakers at night alone makes it worth the money

Overall it's wonderful. I have the exact same features as you, so I can offer a little insight. You will not be disappointed.

Mine is on the assembly line today. Can't wait. I was wondering if I would regret getting the 22's so good to hear that the ride is fine...
Appreciate 0
      05-14-2021, 12:38 PM   #26
Protocol_10
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2024 BMW iX M60

Quote:
Originally Posted by john1200c View Post
Mine is on the assembly line today. Can't wait. I was wondering if I would regret getting the 22's so good to hear that the ride is fine...
I had the same fear too, I'm a huge comfort guy. You've got nothing to worry about at all!
Appreciate 2
      05-16-2021, 07:28 PM   #27
PrestigeSuite
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW X5 M50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by john1200c View Post
Thanks for sharing your opinion with us, sounds good!!
Appreciate 0
      05-19-2021, 08:45 AM   #28
2maxxpower
Rep
Drives: 2021 X5 M50i

I've had the same jitters of what to order as I truly appreciate the comfort nowadays, but still love my performance... hence the M50i which appears to be the perfect balance. I ended up ordering Arctic Grey/Black with AS and 20" square set up just to make sure of the comfort. Of course the tt V-8 takes care of the other end. Took delivery a week ago and still haven't even seen it. My detailer took it in for me as I am in a 14 day Covid travel quarantine (Canada). While I'm twiddling my thumbs the M50i is getting treated to ceramic window tint all around, PPF, powder coat the wheels black and a full CeramicPro coating. I'm supposed to have it just before my quarantine is lifted next week. Can't wait!!
Appreciate 0