BMW X5
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

10-27-2023, 04:27 PM   #1
starbai
PPRSWCE
Guyana
Rep
Drives: 18 Tanzanite Blue F80 ZCP

Bimmertech Alpha One Premium Audio Amplifier (For Hifi)

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Or Best Offer
Shipping Costs Included

Item Interest
Sold my GO5 X5.

I have the BimmerTech Premium Audio Amplifier ready for sale professionally installed and uninstalled by BimmerTech themselves as I'm in Orlando near their showroom.

My X5 was the actual vehicle used in their installation videos on Youtube.

(1) Alpha One Amplifier Upgrade - Alpha One Amplifier/Custom brackets with mounting hardware/Plug & play harness/USB cable - Brand new from BimmerTech cost: $1449.00

I'm asking $1000 OBO including shipping to the 48 states.

It is basically new. And if you were like me and stuck with the HIFI after spending 70k+ on a vehicle during the pandemic, this is absolute must have. Personally I like it better than the HK system in my M3.

Attached Images

Last edited by starbai; 01-05-2024 at 01:37 PM..
Appreciate 0
      01-01-2024, 11:55 AM   #2
Mflaher
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW X5 G05

Product inquire

Do you still have this amp available? Did it make a noticeable difference in volume/output once installed?
Appreciate 1
      01-03-2024, 09:17 PM   #3
starbai
PPRSWCE
Guyana
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mflaher View Post
Do you still have this amp available? Did it make a noticeable difference in volume/output once installed?
I do have the amp available and it absolutely made a huge difference. But that was with the speaker upgrade as well. I never ran the amp on the factory hifi.
Appreciate 0
      01-05-2024, 01:37 PM   #4
starbai
PPRSWCE
Guyana
Rep

Price drop bump
Appreciate 0
      01-05-2024, 09:55 PM   #5
Bryantbjb
Private
Rep
Drives: 2024 M4 Competition /2022 X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbai View Post
I do have the amp available and it absolutely made a huge difference. But that was with the speaker upgrade as well. I never ran the amp on the factory hifi.
I have one on the factory hifi speakers and it makes a world of difference. Just sharing.
Appreciate 1
      02-03-2024, 09:43 AM   #6
e36
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMWs

sent you a PM
Appreciate 0
      02-15-2024, 10:16 PM   #7
chrissalexx_
Private
Rep
Drives: F32 435i 6MT

Still available?
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2024, 09:20 PM   #8
VasilisV
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW X5 G05 40i

Garage List
2020 BMW X5  [0.00]
What’s the price on the amp?
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2024, 06:46 AM   #9
BimmerNewbie66
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW X5

Has this sold ?
Appreciate 0
      03-03-2024, 12:12 PM   #10
Navyac
Rep
Drives: 14 BMW M235i Dinan S2

Is that the PP86DSP? i had that for my f15 X5 and then tried to install it in my new G05 with HK and the harness didnt fit. I emailed Bimemrtech and they said the F15 version was not compatible with the G05. Did u have to get a separate harness or something to get it to fit or is it a completely different model?
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2024, 06:58 PM   #11
chiefsalami
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 X3 3.0i M-sport

PM sent
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2024, 08:22 AM   #12
newbiebmwx5
Rep
Drives: bmw x5

Quote:
Sold my GO5 X5.

I have the BimmerTech Premium Audio Amplifier ready for sale professionally installed and uninstalled by BimmerTech themselves as I'm in Orlando near their showroom.

My X5 was the actual vehicle used in their installation videos on Youtube.

(1) Alpha One Amplifier Upgrade - Alpha One Amplifier/Custom brackets with mounting hardware/Plug & play harness/USB cable - Brand new from BimmerTech cost: $1449.00

I'm asking $1000 OBO including shipping to the 48 states.

It is basically new. And if you were like me and stuck with the HIFI after spending 70k+ on a vehicle during the pandemic, this is absolute must have. Personally I like it better than the HK system in my M3.
hows this basically new if that youtube video is from 2 years ago? Was this not used since?
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2024, 11:58 PM   #13
chiefsalami
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

I PM'd the OP with interest, and since I posted "PM sent" I got three PMs from banned users with phone numbers to text with items supposedly for sale. None of them in complete English like the OP's post. WTF? OP, if you still have this for sale, please reach out to me.
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2024, 01:23 PM   #14
newbiebmwx5
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefsalami View Post
I PM'd the OP with interest, and since I posted "PM sent" I got three PMs from banned users with phone numbers to text with items supposedly for sale. None of them in complete English like the OP's post. WTF? OP, if you still have this for sale, please reach out to me.

Similar experience. gave me Venmo name to send payment and that name doesn’t even exist in Venmo. similar complaints on rennlist. This is a scam stay away

Last edited by newbiebmwx5; 03-28-2024 at 07:14 PM..
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2024, 02:11 PM   #15
starbai
PPRSWCE
Guyana
Rep

What the hell are you guys talking about? I admit i've not been ont he forum here often and watching the post as I sold it (to a member on here at an agreed on price and delivered with full communication and zero issues).

I'm Checking my PM box now and I do see a message from chiefsalami that I received and didn't reply to till this morning where I said it was sold.

I also see a message from newbiebmwx5 that I haven't even responded to yet. I'm going to.

But I've never sent any thing to either of you asking for venmo or giving you mine. And I certainly didn't take a dime from either of you.

Either you're getting spammed somehow from someone, or you're bots yourself. Either way I been on this forum for a long time now I've bought and sold and never had any issues from anyone for any reason. Look at my post history.

I am not even sure if I have an account on rennlist, I dont now nor have i ever had a porsche or bought/sold porsche items.

Post your proof. Whatever you've got, it ain't me doing it! And I sure as hell dont have the time with 2 kids and a life to be sending out crap from other screen names.

Last edited by starbai; 04-02-2024 at 02:19 PM..
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2024, 02:19 PM   #16
starbai
PPRSWCE
Guyana
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbiebmwx5 View Post
hows this basically new if that youtube video is from 2 years ago? Was this not used since?
Basically new beacuse I barely drove the car and it was stored in a climate controlled garage. I just meant to say that it wasn't abused and it was in as new condition. no issues with any repairs needed, no scratches, just worked as is from day one when bimmertech themselves installed it and put the factory trunk cover on it.

Call up bimmer tech and ask for nelson, he's the one that sold it to me and arranged for the install. He's also who i contacted to have it removed by them when I was selling the SUV. I'm a real person, real seller, and have never scammed a single person on the internet or otherwise ever.

Either way its sold at this point. To e36 (posted above) - ask him if he had any trouble with me in any way. Hell i even paid UPS extra to have the package insured.

Bout the most wrong thing I did was not come back in here to mark it sold. and thats my bad. but I didn't contact anyone about this since it sold and I've just been busy with kids/life.
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2024, 02:40 PM   #17
daveishi
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 GTS, G05 X5

I was actually going to post last week when I saw this because I had a couple DM's with OP and he said it was pending sale at that time. I thought all of this was odd, but you guys were so convincing I didn't want to defend a scammer

But I guess my initial instincts were right, sorry starbai ! I should have posted afterall
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2024, 03:58 PM   #18
e36
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMWs

Quote:
Basically new beacuse I barely drove the car and it was stored in a climate controlled garage. I just meant to say that it wasn't abused and it was in as new condition. no issues with any repairs needed, no scratches, just worked as is from day one when bimmertech themselves installed it and put the factory trunk cover on it.

Call up bimmer tech and ask for nelson, he's the one that sold it to me and arranged for the install. He's also who i contacted to have it removed by them when I was selling the SUV. I'm a real person, real seller, and have never scammed a single person on the internet or otherwise ever.

Either way its sold at this point. To e36 (posted above) - ask him if he had any trouble with me in any way. Hell i even paid UPS extra to have the package insured.

Bout the most wrong thing I did was not come back in here to mark it sold. and thats my bad. but I didn't contact anyone about this since it sold and I've just been busy with kids/life.
OP is a good dude. Bimmerpost should check to see what is going on. I had no issues and shoutout to bimmertech for helping me with updating DSP on this.
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2024, 05:28 PM   #19
starbai
PPRSWCE
Guyana
Rep

Thank you e36 and daveishi I appreciate you guys vouching. Separately, I'm glad bimmertech took care of you e36 their stuff is not cheap, but they seem like good dudes that do go the extra mile to get things done right. I just bought a bezel to upgrade the 8.8" screen on my M3 to the 10.25... from them. I'll keep sending my money (even if its more of it than I'd prefer to part with lol) to good people who do good work.
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2024, 09:57 PM   #20
newbiebmwx5
Rep

Quote:
What the hell are you guys talking about? I admit i've not been ont he forum here often and watching the post as I sold it (to a member on here at an agreed on price and delivered with full communication and zero issues).

I'm Checking my PM box now and I do see a message from chiefsalami that I received and didn't reply to till this morning where I said it was sold.

I also see a message from newbiebmwx5 that I haven't even responded to yet. I'm going to.

But I've never sent any thing to either of you asking for venmo or giving you mine. And I certainly didn't take a dime from either of you.

Either you're getting spammed somehow from someone, or you're bots yourself. Either way I been on this forum for a long time now I've bought and sold and never had any issues from anyone for any reason. Look at my post history.

I am not even sure if I have an account on rennlist, I dont now nor have i ever had a porsche or bought/sold porsche items.

Post your proof. Whatever you've got, it ain't me doing it! And I sure as hell dont have the time with 2 kids and a life to be sending out crap from other screen names.
screenshot from scammer attached, not from OP
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      04-03-2024, 08:51 AM   #21
JoeAyalaM
Private First Class
Mexico
Rep
Drives: 2024 BMWX5 M60i / Audi S6 V8TT

...for better discussion. Who talks like that? Foreign scammers.
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2024, 09:18 AM   #22
chiefsalami
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

I didn't mean to imply that the OP was a scammer - I was stating that three other (banned) users PM'd me when I posted that I had sent the OP a message. I could tell it wasn't the OP, because he can write in complete sentences with proper grammar, and the users who messaged me obviously could not. Also the phone numbers did not match the location the OP said they were. Thank you starbai for checking in and responding to let me know the amp was sold.

One of these spams is from the same user that sent one to newbiebmwx5.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0