11-20-2018, 07:18 AM   #23
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: as many as possible

Quote:
Originally Posted by SumBMWGuy View Post
Here's the trump cultist giving her the pass, as I predicted.
Should Hillary and Huma be brought forward for punishment?
Yes or no. Couldn't be a simpler question.
      11-20-2018, 07:25 AM   #24
The0pportunist
Major
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F30 335i

No need to compare to Clinton.

Using personal email to conduct business in a work place would get most of us fired.

The fact that she used it mostly to discuss logistics is even worse, insecure email address detailing the where abouts of key politicians shows she is a dumbass, just like her daddy.
Appreciate 0
      11-20-2018, 07:35 AM   #25
The0pportunist
Major
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F30 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by anglo View Post
He's still the Billionaire President! Lol
Must be tough!
LOL

No amount of money will help him when he is impeached and jailed. 2019 it's happening - mark my words.

Also where did you get billionaire from? Is there any proof of this?
Appreciate 0
      11-20-2018, 07:35 AM   #26
Now_Rudi
Soy un perdedor
Rep
Drives: Flaming stock car

Quote:
Originally Posted by ny325 View Post
Every politician has dirty laundry. Doesn’t matter what political party they belong to. There all full of it. I listen to all news outlets. We all have a opinion whether it’s good or bad. however, I don’t get caught up in all the rhetoric. I go to Work, pay bills, take care of my family, blessed to be in good health, and the rest is irrelevant to me.
This....but it isn't just politicians. Politicians are people and all people are flawed, have dirty laundry and all have varying opinions based off our life experiences and everyone's life experiences are different.

For some reason we seem to put politicians in this category that they should do no wrong. Again we are just people and we don't always make the best decisions, whether politicians, priests, school teachers or just average joes/janes. What I find comical is that those who stand back and point fingers would most likely be those who make the same crooked deals/mistakes/poor decisions for personal gain if they were in those positions.

As for the topic of this thread, my personal opinion is how is this even news worthy? There is so much more going on in the world that isn't reported on but yet somehow this is news.
Appreciate 2
ny325615.00

11-20-2018, 07:41 AM   #27
Grumpy Old Man
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: Porsche 993, 2015 MB GLK

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiofromNJ View Post
it's not a pass -- you're comparing apples to oranges (pardon the pun)

“Ms. Trump did not create a private server in her house or office, no classified information was ever included, the account was never transferred at Trump Organization, and no emails were ever deleted,” Mirijanian said.
Lets not forget HRC's extensive political/public service history. She held posts for years with high security risk, she knew better. Ms Trump was very new to the game.....so is she the apple or orange?
Appreciate 0
      11-20-2018, 07:51 AM   #28
Grumpy Old Man
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: Porsche 993, 2015 MB GLK

Quote:
Originally Posted by The0pportunist View Post
LOL

No amount of money will help him when he is impeached and jailed. 2019 it's happening - mark my words.

According to Forbes. $3.1 Billion
https://www.forbes.com/donald-trump/#5a8423012899

Last edited by Grumpy Old Man; 11-20-2018 at 08:10 AM..
Appreciate 0
      11-20-2018, 08:05 AM   #29
MrRoboto
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep
Drives: VO 1M

The mail server may not have been hosted in Ivanka's residence but it was hosted with the Trump organization.

https://medium.com/@ariehkovler/jare...g-2da6f36a8b39
Appreciate 0
      11-20-2018, 08:23 AM   #30
detroitm2
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M2

Garage List
2018 BMW M2  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRoboto View Post
The mail server may not have been hosted in Ivanka's residence but it was hosted with the Trump organization.

https://medium.com/@ariehkovler/jare...g-2da6f36a8b39
To be fair, In all likelihood that server is more secure than hosting on some shared email service. And honestly its not surprising that she would choose to have her fathers company take care of it.

We're side stepping the facts here. It was a minor oversight by someone who has literally no experience with government policies at the very early stages of transitioning into such a role. Does that make it right? No. But everyone makes mistakes, and I believe she/her attorney handled it properly.

Hillary on the other hand, had years of experience as SOS, FLOTUS, First Lady of Arkansas, and Senator of NY. She has no excuse. In addition to the fact that she lied about sending classified information (Over 100 emails were found to contain classified information), and "accidentally" deleting thousands of emails which could have contained even more classified/incriminating information.

Ivanka had less than 100 emails IN TOTAL, came clean about the entire thing, and took steps to rectify the situation.

This isn't even news worthy.

EDIT: ALSO, it appears the email hosting was MOVED recently to the trump organization servers. It was originally hosted by Outlook.[1]

1) https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...iny/728467001/

Last edited by detroitm2; 11-20-2018 at 08:31 AM..
Appreciate 3
      11-20-2018, 08:29 AM   #31
detroitm2
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2018 BMW M2  [0.00]
Quote:
The Democrats said that about 2018 as well. At this point the "Witch Hunt" is getting ridiculous. And yes, it is a Witch Hunt.

I'm still wondering how HRC got away with what she did, and why they are not continuing THAT investigation.
Appreciate 1
      11-20-2018, 08:30 AM   #32
Run Silent
Run Deep
United_States
Rep
Drives: Back and Forth To Work

Garage List
Okay, looking into this and gathered some details. Based on the fact that I spent many years in the military and also held numerous security clearances, here are the facts - assuming they are true and can be proved in a court of law.

Ivanka Trump: If charged and found guilty, would probably be charged under CFR 2635.703 - Use of nonpublic information. This is a misdemeanor punishable by no more than 12mos imprisonment or a fine of no more than $10,000 or both.

Hillary Clinton: If charged and found guilty, would be charged under 18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information. This is a felony punishable by penalties of 20 years imprisonment and fines up to $10,000, or both. If the release of classified information was found to be a direct cause of the death of a service member during times of war, then this rises to a capital crime, punishable by the death penalty.

That all being said - for those who want to lock up Ivanka - are you also willing to put Hillary in jail for 20 years or put her to death if the information stolen from her email server could be proven to have resulted in the deaths at Bengazi?

Serious question.

Cause you can't have one and not the other. If the both did what they are accused of, then either both need to go down, or neither does.
fravel1599.00

11-20-2018, 08:31 AM   #33
GiofromNJ
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '14 X5 x35 M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by laszlof View Post
To be fair, In all likelihood that server is more secure than hosting on some shared email service. And honestly its not surprising that she would choose to have her fathers company take care of it.

We're side stepping the facts here. It was a minor oversight by someone who has literally no experience with government policies at the very early stages of transitioning into such a role. Does that make it right? No. But everyone makes mistakes, and I believe she/her attorney handled it properly.

Hillary on the other hand, had years of experience as SOS, FLOTUS, First Lady of Arkansas, and Senator of NY. She has no excuse. In addition to the fact that she lied about sending classified information (Over 100 emails were found to contain classified information), and "accidentally" deleting thousands of emails which could have contained even more classified/incriminating information.

Ivanka had less than 100 emails IN TOTAL, came clean about the entire thing, and took steps to rectify the situation.

This isn't even news worthy.
while i believe it's news worthy (not headline); i couldn't agree more with the rest of this post.
Appreciate 1
Run Silent13727.00

11-20-2018, 08:33 AM   #34
TheWatchGuy
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassicaia View Post
Would it be grand if Ivanka and Hilary had to share the same cell?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a7966976.html

lock them up! lock them up!
howd you even find an article from over a year ago? do you just search "Is Trump a criminal yet" in google every day?

Am I a watch guy, or do i watch guys?
Appreciate 3
      11-20-2018, 08:39 AM   #35
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: as many as possible

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
Just as I predicted.

11-20-2018, 08:41 AM   #36
detroitm2
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2018 BMW M2  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWatchGuy View Post
howd you even find an article from over a year ago? do you just search "Is Trump a criminal yet" in google every day?
The article linked is old. But it appears to have resurfaced recently to be purported as "breaking news". Anyone who doesnt read into it will come to that conclusion:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...f9d_story.html

It wasn't big enough news then, but leave it to MSM to bring it back up and slant peoples opinion on it.
Appreciate 0
      11-20-2018, 08:42 AM   #37
UglyBuzzard
Baba Booey
United_States
Rep
Drives: Use to be a X5 50i M Sport

Quote:
Quote:
Just as I predicted.
Logic is a rarity here. So is getting a logical question answered by a Trump deranged individual.
Appreciate 1
Run Silent13727.00

11-20-2018, 08:44 AM   #38
TheWatchGuy
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by laszlof View Post
The article linked is old. But it appears to have resurfaced recently to be purported as "breaking news". Anyone who doesnt read into it will come to that conclusion:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...f9d_story.html

It wasn't big enough news then, but leave it to MSM to bring it back up and slant peoples opinion on it.
your article even says this happened and was investigated in 2017...

this is what happens when you only read headlines

Appreciate 1
Run Silent13727.00

11-20-2018, 08:46 AM   #39
Run Silent
Run Deep
United_States
Rep
Drives: Back and Forth To Work

Garage List
Quote:
LOL

You really need to brush up on our legal system before spouting off, cause your lack of knowledge makes you come across as downright ignorant.

You do understand that the House of Representatives must first pass, by a simple majority of those present and voting, articles of impeachment, which constitute the formal allegation or allegations. Upon passage, the defendant has been "impeached".

Next, the Senate tries the accused. In the case of the impeachment of a president, the Chief Justice of the United States presides over the proceedings.

To convict an accused, "the concurrence of two thirds of the members present" is required. Conviction removes the defendant from office. Following conviction, the Senate may vote to further punish the individual by barring him or her from holding future federal office, elected or appointed. If there is no charge for which a two-thirds majority of the senators present vote "guilty", the defendant is acquitted and no punishment is imposed.

Now - what do you think the chances are that 2/3 of the Republican held Senate will vote to convict president Trump? Yepo - that would be a zero percent chance.

Also -

Quote:
LOL

Man - I can keep destroying your ridiculous comments if you want to stay looking like a fool. Up to you. As an FYI, it is best not to tell lies on an internet forum, where everyone can just research your comments and prove them to be false.

https://www.forbes.com/profile/donal.../#5c7695c847bd
Attached Images

Last edited by Run Silent; 11-20-2018 at 08:51 AM..
Appreciate 2
      11-20-2018, 08:46 AM   #40
detroitm2
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2018 BMW M2  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWatchGuy View Post
your article even says this happened and was investigated in 2017...

this is what happens when you only read headlines
Yup! And unfortunately, that is what most people will do. Its irresponsible reporting.
Appreciate 0
      11-20-2018, 08:49 AM   #41
detroitm2
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2018 BMW M2  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by usshelena725 View Post
Now - what do you think the chances are that 2/3 of the Republican held Senate will vote to convict president Trump? Yepo - that would be a zero percent chance.

To be fair here. I would hope that those involved would review the facts, and make a non-partisan decision. I know thats not actually how it works, but one can only hope.

(I agree with you)
Appreciate 1
Run Silent13727.00

11-20-2018, 08:49 AM   #42
TheWatchGuy
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by usshelena725 View Post

youd be hard pressed to get 2/3s of a 2/3s democrat majority held house.

its not happening no matter what people want to think. career politicians do not take out politicians

Appreciate 3
      11-20-2018, 09:03 AM   #43
pikkagtr
Go Spurs Go
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 AW F80

Quote:
LOL

Marked it it for ya brother
Coming back jan 1st 2020 to laugh at ya
Appreciate 3
      11-20-2018, 09:18 AM   #44
NormanConquest
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 340i

So she sent emails before becoming a public enployee... what am I missing here?

Will I get arrested for using my gmail to contact my senator?
Appreciate 2