11-20-2018, 09:23 AM   #45
tracer bullet
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 135i , '15 X3 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by xQx View Post
... but when you're doing the same exact thing as your dad practically hanged someone for last year, can't we all agree that's a special kind of dumb?
Yup. And it's funny to watch people avoid agreeing with this.
Appreciate 0
      11-20-2018, 09:30 AM   #46
Sassicaia
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep
Drives: SMB F80 6MT

It's hypocritical to say the least. The fact her dad campaigned on "lock her up" shows just how stupid she was to act surprised she did something wrong lol.

Those running to her defence are priceless.
Appreciate 1
      11-20-2018, 09:31 AM   #47
GiofromNJ
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '14 X5 x35 M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracer bullet View Post
Yup. And it's funny to watch people avoid agreeing with this.
please, show us where she sent classified emails, had her assistants keep emails, delete copies, fax copies (by her maid) and various other things that hillary did?

yes, it is funny watching one side squirm and say lock her up and neglect the fact that someone had national security implications and tried to delete her evidence with her version, while the other individual worked with legal counsel and authorities and was nothing but forthright with hers...hmm

cyclical argument by which both women are guilty, of varying degrees for negligence, whilst one of them had potentially grave consequences of her actions due to her political profession/job title.

unfortunately liberals or trump haters wont' acknowledge hillary's...while they're trying to cram ivanka's down everyone's throats saying "SEE SEE!!"
Appreciate 1
      11-20-2018, 09:40 AM   #48
Run Silent
Run Deep
United_States
Rep
Drives: Back and Forth To Work

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by GiofromNJ View Post
please, show us where she sent classified emails, had her assistants keep emails, delete copies, fax copies (by her maid) and various other things that hillary did?

yes, it is funny watching one side squirm and say lock her up and neglect the fact that someone had national security implications and tried to delete her evidence with her version, while the other individual worked with legal counsel and authorities and was nothing but forthright with hers...hmm

cyclical argument by which both women are guilty, of varying degrees for negligence, whilst one of them had potentially grave consequences of her actions due to her political profession/job title.

unfortunately liberals or trump haters wont' acknowledge hillary's...while they're trying to cram ivanka's down everyone's throats saying "SEE SEE!!"

I can't help but notice that all those with TDS have failed to respond to my post about a comparison of legal code and the repercussions as such.

Again - anyone who thinks that Ivanka broke the law - if you think Ivanka broke the law, then do you agree that Clinton did as well, and that both should face the punishment of each crime committed - assuming they are found guilty?

11-20-2018, 09:41 AM   #49
Sassicaia
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep

Attached Images

Appreciate 3
      11-20-2018, 09:42 AM   #50
Sassicaia
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by usshelena725 View Post
I can't help but notice that all those with TDS have failed to respond to my post about a comparison of legal code and the repercussions as such.

Again - anyone who thinks that Ivanka broke the law - if you think Ivanka broke the law, then do you agree that Clinton did as well, and that both should face the punishment of each crime committed - assuming they are found guilty?
I cant think of a better day then having both of them being sent to prison. Maybe if her father joined?
Appreciate 0
      11-20-2018, 09:49 AM   #51
detroitm2
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M2

Garage List
2018 BMW M2  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassicaia View Post
I cant think of a better day then having both of them being sent to prison. Maybe if her father joined?
She would never be sent to jail. A 6 month MAX sentence for a misdemeanor for a first time offender? Wont happen. Perhaps a fine and a slap on the wrist.

HRC on the other hand.. Thats a whole different story.
Appreciate 0
      11-20-2018, 10:05 AM   #52
Torgus
Slow.
United_States
Rep
Drives: Single Turbo N54 on Meth!

Garage List
2007 BMW E92  [5.00]
2007 BMW E90  [0.00]
2006 BMW E91  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by laszlof View Post
Facts:

- She occasionally used the account for official government business.
- Most of it was logistics communications with WH staff
- None of it was classified.
- The usage was when they were first transitioning into the WH
- She had not yet been briefed on when to use government email.
- Once they noticed the mistake her attorney forwarded all applicable emails to the government email, satisfying the presidential records act.
- Fewer than 100 emails were sent.

How anyone can think this is even close to what Clinton did is beyond me.
No one needs to comment after this post.
Appreciate 0
      11-20-2018, 10:08 AM   #53
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 325i Arctic

Can anyone come up with the record of when each woman "accused" attended and successfully completed her security training? Also, the number of times each did so?

From the public records standpoint, I have to deal with this all the time with some local elected officials. They insist on using their personal email accounts for government action. The way we get to the point of securing the information, at least the initial contact, is to use a group alias so that internal officials get copies of the messages. THAT I can control, and respond to Public Records requests. Whomever Ivanaka sent email to, if following protocol, has a record of the correspondence, and the requirement for Presidential Records should be satisfied.

What happens at Gmail, stays at Gmail.
Appreciate 0
      11-20-2018, 10:11 AM   #54
GiofromNJ
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '14 X5 x35 M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
Can anyone come up with the record of when each woman "accused" attended and successfully completed her security training? Also, the number of times each did so?

From the public records standpoint, I have to deal with this all the time with some local elected officials. They insist on using their personal email accounts for government action. The way we get to the point of securing the information, at least the initial contact, is to use a group alias so that internal officials get copies of the messages. THAT I can control, and respond to Public Records requests. Whomever Ivanaka sent email to, if following protocol, has a record of the correspondence, and the requirement for Presidential Records should be satisfied.

What happens at Gmail, stays at Gmail.
the post above yours notes that she was not informed/briefed on when to use or how to use Government email.

as for Clinton -- hmm, at her position she should have record of training yearly as a Government official...
Appreciate 2
      11-20-2018, 10:16 AM   #55
Run Silent
Run Deep
United_States
Rep
Drives: Back and Forth To Work

Garage List
Quote:

Okay then - so to go on record - you are okay with the following:

*Assuming they are both found guilty of a crime associated with what they are alleged to have done.

Ivanka: Maximum of 12 months imprisonment

Clinton: Maximum of 20 years imprisonment or death penalty if proven to have caused the death of anyone at Benghazi.

Are you confirming that this is something you would support?
      11-20-2018, 10:17 AM   #56
detroitm2
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2018 BMW M2  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by GiofromNJ View Post
the post above yours notes that she was not informed/briefed on when to use or how to use Government email.
It seems she was briefed, but it wasn't until after all of this fiasco already occurred.

Ignorance is no defense, but I'm sure this doesn't warrant more than a slap on the wrist.
Appreciate 0
      11-20-2018, 10:19 AM   #57
tracer bullet
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 135i , '15 X3 35i

Quote:
I don't think she broke the law. I think Hillary did. But it's still funny to see the Trump supporters ignore that it was a dumb move and it's a bit funny it's in the news now. And that people are going on and on about the details and why it's different. Because, as mentioned, it's barely news to begin with if at all.

Trump dislikers get to say "Hah"
Trump supporters get to roll their eyes and say "umm, careful, remember that whole "lock her up thing"
Any further discussion says we need to all get back to work or get work if we're unemployed and this fucking bored.
Appreciate 0
      11-20-2018, 10:19 AM   #58
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 325i Arctic

Quote:
It seems she was briefed, but it wasn't until after all of this fiasco already occurred.

Ignorance is no defense, but I'm sure this doesn't warrant more than a slap on the wrist.
Did she even HAVE a government email account at the point in time?
Appreciate 0
      11-20-2018, 10:29 AM   #59
detroitm2
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2018 BMW M2  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
Did she even HAVE a government email account at the point in time?
From what I've read, it was setup. At least thats my understanding. But she was never briefed on how/when to use it until later.

This is all from various articles I read on the subject, so I haven't gone beyond that to fact check it.
Appreciate 0
      11-20-2018, 10:34 AM   #60
Sassicaia
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Okay then - so to go on record - you are okay with the following:

*Assuming they are both found guilty of a crime associated with what they are alleged to have done.

Ivanka: Maximum of 12 months imprisonment

Clinton: Maximum of 20 years imprisonment or death penalty if proven to have caused the death of anyone at Benghazi.

Are you confirming that this is something you would support?
110%. I've never liked Hilary, so it would be a good day to see her behind bars.

Remember, being anti Trump does not mean being pro Hilary. *mind blown*
Appreciate 1
      11-20-2018, 10:41 AM   #61
detroitm2
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2018 BMW M2  [0.00]
Quote:
Very true. Though you have to admit, in many cases it means exactly that.
Appreciate 0
      11-20-2018, 10:41 AM   #62
Sassicaia
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep

Quote:
From what I've read, it was setup. At least thats my understanding. But she was never briefed on how/when to use it until later.

This is all from various articles I read on the subject, so I haven't gone beyond that to fact check it.
So she is pleading ignorance to using a private email for government affairs? This is the daughter of the man who chanted "lock her up" at every single really.

Wow, she is dump. You can't fix stupid I guess.
Appreciate 0
      11-20-2018, 10:43 AM   #63
TheWatchGuy
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 335xi

Quote:

based on all the articles ive read on this, the majority of the use of her personal email was when replying to people who had sent emails to that personal email.

Am I a watch guy, or do i watch guys?
Appreciate 0
      11-20-2018, 10:48 AM   #64
UglyBuzzard
Baba Booey
United_States
Rep
Drives: Use to be a X5 50i M Sport

Quote:
110%. I've never liked Hilary, so it would be a good day to see her behind bars.

Anti Trump is ok but hate is unhealthy for all.
Appreciate 0
      11-20-2018, 10:50 AM   #65
detroitm2
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2018 BMW M2  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWatchGuy View Post
based on all the articles ive read on this, the majority of the use of her personal email was when replying to people who had sent emails to that personal email.
I read that as well, though I'm not sure if it was the "majority", "all", or "some".

It doesn't really matter unless it was "all" of them, TBH. That would be enough to comply with the applicable laws. (the fact it came from a government email account would keep a record of the messages for the archive)
Appreciate 0
      11-20-2018, 10:56 AM   #66
detroitm2
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2018 BMW M2  [0.00]
Quote:
So she is pleading ignorance to using a private email for government affairs? This is the daughter of the man who chanted "lock her up" at every single really.
Right, and I mentioned that in another post. That doesn't make it OK. But it was handled well in the aftermath.
Appreciate 0