BMW X5
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      09-25-2019, 05:04 PM   #133
Dog Face Pony Soldier
2006 TIME Person Of The Year
Dog Face Pony Soldier's Avatar
United_States
7747
Rep
5,813
Posts

Drives: M Sport 335i
Join Date: May 2013
Location: North Jersey

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2014 335i  [4.87]
Quote:
Originally Posted by minn19 View Post
So what does that make you guys along with the President you support mocking a 17 year old kid with an apparent developmental disorder?

Real classy and just like what you guys always criticize the left for doing/attacking the person and not the idea/substance. Such is the way for all corners of society today.
She drew first blood with her verbal attacks. She put herself in the political sphere. She has to endure the inevitable criticism being a public activist entails.
__________________
Appreciate 3
Zugzwang1194.00
SakhirM410204.00

      09-25-2019, 05:37 PM   #134
minn19
Major General
minn19's Avatar
United_States
6909
Rep
7,374
Posts

Drives: 19 F150, 20 GLI, 19 ZLE, 212S
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Minnesota

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by glennQNYC View Post
She drew first blood with her verbal attacks. She put herself in the political sphere. She has to endure the inevitable criticism being a public activist entails.
Hmm, I remember you guys crying about the treatment of Trumps younger kids earlier this year , which I agreed with (and older, which I didn’t agree with). You guys are such men.

The usual you guys just love the soap opera part of politics and do not want to discuss an policy or other ideas. I posted some links from two different Republicans that could be built off of and literally nobody responded. Instead you get more BS piling on a KID. Go after the parents, handlers politicians behind it, but at least try to pretend and have a little class.

You guys wonder why over half the country calls Trumpets deplorables. That is really something to be proud off.
Appreciate 1
      09-25-2019, 05:56 PM   #135
Delta0311
Banned
7395
Rep
10,130
Posts

Drives: 2011 BMW 335xi E92 2016 228xi
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: NJ

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by minn19 View Post
Hmm, I remember you guys crying about the treatment of Trumps younger kids earlier this year , which I agreed with (and older, which I didnít agree with). You guys are such men.

The usual you guys just love the soap opera part of politics and do not want to discuss an policy or other ideas. I posted some links from two different Republicans that could be built off of and literally nobody responded. Instead you get more BS piling on a KID. Go after the parents, handlers politicians behind it, but at least try to pretend and have a little class.

You guys wonder why over half the country calls Trumpets deplorables. That is really something to be proud off.
Coming from the crew that was ready to crucify a couple of kids in MAGA hats for looking the wrong way at a Native American power ranger.
Appreciate 3
      09-25-2019, 06:08 PM   #136
NormanConquest
Brigadier General
2911
Rep
4,354
Posts

Drives: 340i
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Earth

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by minn19 View Post
Hmm, I remember you guys crying about the treatment of Trumps younger kids earlier this year , which I agreed with (and older, which I didnít agree with). You guys are such men.

The usual you guys just love the soap opera part of politics and do not want to discuss an policy or other ideas. I posted some links from two different Republicans that could be built off of and literally nobody responded. Instead you get more BS piling on a KID. Go after the parents, handlers politicians behind it, but at least try to pretend and have a little class.

You guys wonder why over half the country calls Trumpets deplorables. That is really something to be proud off.
I really hope I'm not include in 'you guys' as I've given multiple sources and cited what going on right now as to the inclusion of solar particles in the data has already erase the myth of man made climate forcing.

As for trump kids i agree his older son and daughter are fair game since they are active in politics his younger ones are not and should be left alone. The kid from sweden got involve so she fair game now.
Appreciate 1
Zugzwang1194.00

      09-25-2019, 06:20 PM   #137
minn19
Major General
minn19's Avatar
United_States
6909
Rep
7,374
Posts

Drives: 19 F150, 20 GLI, 19 ZLE, 212S
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Minnesota

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
Coming from the crew that was ready to crucify a couple of kids in MAGA hats for looking the wrong way at a Native American power ranger.
Find a post where I crucified them.
Appreciate 0
      09-25-2019, 06:23 PM   #138
minn19
Major General
minn19's Avatar
United_States
6909
Rep
7,374
Posts

Drives: 19 F150, 20 GLI, 19 ZLE, 212S
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Minnesota

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NormanConquest View Post
I really hope I'm not include in 'you guys' as I've given multiple sources and cited what going on right now as to the inclusion of solar particles in the data has already erase the myth of man made climate forcing.

As for trump kids i agree his older son and daughter are fair game since they are active in politics his younger ones are not and should be left alone. The kid from sweden got involve so she fair game now.
This line of thought is truly despicable IMO. I think you are just jealous because she is smarter than most of you guys here.
Appreciate 0
      09-25-2019, 06:43 PM   #139
NormanConquest
Brigadier General
2911
Rep
4,354
Posts

Drives: 340i
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Earth

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by minn19 View Post
This line of thought is truly despicable IMO. I think you are just jealous because she is smarter than most of you guys here.
Um, by sprewing junk science that being revealed at this very moment as junk science equal to garbage hypothesis such as static universe and eugenics.
Appreciate 0
      09-25-2019, 07:03 PM   #140
minn19
Major General
minn19's Avatar
United_States
6909
Rep
7,374
Posts

Drives: 19 F150, 20 GLI, 19 ZLE, 212S
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Minnesota

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zugzwang View Post
Younger kids... have a little class... What did Barron Trump do?

“We should rip Barron Trump from his mother’s arms and put him in a cage with pedophiles,” Mr. Fonda wrote in all caps, referring to the president’s 12-year-old son, in a recent post on Twitter that was later deleted.

Peter Fonda.

I havent looked but not one meme on this “Verruca Salt” has gotten even close to how some people treated Barron.

I could care less for this girl. She is of no importance. All i did so far is point out her condition and it puts my views outside of the boarders of your quoted statement. I never answered your posts because they dont interest me.

Follow the strings that are pulling this marionette around. Theres where the anger should be. Thats where the story should be. How conveniently the media dodges it all.
Yah and Fonda is a despicable idiot for saying it (putting it mildly)? What's your point? Neither is correct behavior for supposed "adults."

The end line is exactly what I said was fair IMO. Again.

Oh yes the same old tripe blame the media. Again, which media as there are literally thousands of "media" out lets etc.

Correct the truth of what's going truly doesn't interest you, just the soap opera/fantasy AJ like stuff, which has why I rarely respond to you. There is zero substance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NormanConquest View Post
Um, by sprewing junk science that being revealed at this very moment as junk science equal to garbage hypothesis such as static universe and eugenics.
Just because you don't believe doesn't mean it is junk science. Especially when you consider the "links" you provide in these discussions. Why is your "science" correct and the other isn't?
Appreciate 0
      09-25-2019, 07:11 PM   #141
Delta0311
Banned
7395
Rep
10,130
Posts

Drives: 2011 BMW 335xi E92 2016 228xi
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: NJ

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by minn19 View Post
Find a post where I crucified them.
Not you. Liberals in general. I was not talking about you personally
Appreciate 1
Zugzwang1194.00

      09-25-2019, 07:11 PM   #142
NormanConquest
Brigadier General
2911
Rep
4,354
Posts

Drives: 340i
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Earth

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by minn19 View Post
Yah and Fonda is a despicable idiot for saying it (putting it mildly)? What's your point? Neither is correct behavior for supposed "adults."

The end line is exactly what I said was fair IMO. Again.

Oh yes the same old tripe blame the media. Again, which media as there are literally thousands of "media" out lets etc.

Correct the truth of whams going doesn't interest you, just the soap opera/fantasy AJ like stuff, which has why I rarely respond to you. There is zero substance.



Just because you don't believe doesn't mean it is junk science. Especially when you consider the "links" you provide in these discussions. Why is your "science" correct and the other isn't?
It not I don't believe it, it that it pure junk science they haven't consider solar particles in previouse which data is why everytime they release an offical projection it been horrible wrong or worse they associate solar activity as man made!

Finally your telling me this is suspect?

https://www.amazon.com/kikoukagakush...1&unfiltered=1
Appreciate 0
      09-25-2019, 07:16 PM   #143
minn19
Major General
minn19's Avatar
United_States
6909
Rep
7,374
Posts

Drives: 19 F150, 20 GLI, 19 ZLE, 212S
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Minnesota

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NormanConquest View Post
It not I don't believe it, it that it pure junk science they haven't consider solar particles in previouse which data is why everytime they release an offical projection it been horrible wrong or worse they associate solar activity as man made!

Finally your telling me this is suspect?

https://www.amazon.com/kikoukagakush...1&unfiltered=1
I don't read Japanese. Should I post the zillions of links of peer reviewed research saying it is real?
Appreciate 0
      09-25-2019, 07:23 PM   #144
minn19
Major General
minn19's Avatar
United_States
6909
Rep
7,374
Posts

Drives: 19 F150, 20 GLI, 19 ZLE, 212S
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Minnesota

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zugzwang View Post
Lol. The G.S.M. Is real. Grand solar minimum is happening.
Yup, that's all there is to it nothing is happening.

I mean it makes complete sense that you can pump pollutants into the air non stop 24/7 going on 200 years now and it won't affect anything right?
Appreciate 0
      09-25-2019, 07:33 PM   #145
minn19
Major General
minn19's Avatar
United_States
6909
Rep
7,374
Posts

Drives: 19 F150, 20 GLI, 19 ZLE, 212S
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Minnesota

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zugzwang View Post
Go read some crop reports. Late spring. Early fall. Catastrophic crop failures in corn and say in the usa.

Btw... what do volcanos do? They been pumping pollutants since before we all existed. And in vastly larger quantities. Even to this day.

Btw. Who says nothing is happening? Are you trying to put words in my mouth?
Yah and the reason life is able to thrive on this planet because the rate of volcanic eruptions obviously declined massively over time. Otherwise it was too hot for more complex life to thrive.

I don't need to put words in your mouth you do a fine enough job meandering all over the place on your own to "prove" your beliefs.
Appreciate 0
      09-25-2019, 07:47 PM   #146
NormanConquest
Brigadier General
2911
Rep
4,354
Posts

Drives: 340i
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Earth

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by minn19 View Post
I don't read Japanese. Should I post the zillions of links of peer reviewed research saying it is real?
A good chuck of it is in English and most of it you can use atlas or google translate to get a general idea what being discuss but let me touch on the

but here a link of a breakdown

https://quadrant.org.au/opinion/doom...lls-the-beans/



First the writter is
Dr. Mototaka Nakamura
He affiliated with MIT, NASA (JPL & Goddard) JA for Marine-Earth Science, (Duke, Hawaii, Georgia) IOT, and International Pacfic Research Center
Pretty much one of the world's top climate experts

Here are some major points I'll mention here

After 2 Years of Particle Forcing Study no signs of human influence on the climate as been detected

Oceans, Aerosols, and Non-Linear Dynamics are not understood

Assumption are made, then adjustments made to support a narative (which is unscientific)

No understanding of Cloud Formation/Forcing

Ice Age just as likely as Catastrophic Heat

"Our Models are Mickeyy-Mouse Mockeries of the Real World"

__________________________________________________ _______

A professor once told me what can't be measure does not exist.

We have failed to accurately measure Man Made Co2 output contribution to the Climate.

Man Made Climate Change simply doen't exist, the writting is on the wall and when the next IPCC report comes out around 2022 watch how much backtracking is going to happen to the lead up... hell they already started with

Petteri Taalas WMO
https://www.theepochtimes.com/in-unp...s_3076409.html

and just in case you say fake news he remark on it on the wmo

https://public.wmo.int/en/media/news...petteri-taalas

pretty much saying hey we need more science study to occur (because he already seeing the new models which is showing he has been horrible overestimating man effect to the climate)
Appreciate 2
Zugzwang1194.00

      09-25-2019, 07:59 PM   #147
minn19
Major General
minn19's Avatar
United_States
6909
Rep
7,374
Posts

Drives: 19 F150, 20 GLI, 19 ZLE, 212S
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Minnesota

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zugzwang View Post
Go read some crop reports.

Cold start to the spring. Cold end to the summer. Im just saying.

Im not denying that climate change is real. Global warming is at issue right now. Im admitting that whats going on isnt what most people think.

Lets keep the personal attacks on the down low please. Thats no way to behave.
What attack? Iím sorry, but I find you very hard to follow because you continuously change the topic and bring up what about this or that and this. It wasnít meant as a personal attack. Another reason I honestly rarely engage you because it spirals into an endless discussion where you ask questions and donít respond to or answer others.

You may want to follow your own advice on that matter as well. Iím human and mess up on that from time to time, but the vast majority of the time I try to debate the topic with whoever about the topic and not the person.

Such as did you read about China being a leader in renewable energy and implementation etc?

I live in one of the most volatile climates when it comes to hot and cold extremes. Obviously MN is very agricultural and I read the general consensus is that the growing season is slowly getting longer and longer.

http://www.startribune.com/october-o...ury/226930661/
Appreciate 1
      09-25-2019, 08:12 PM   #148
minn19
Major General
minn19's Avatar
United_States
6909
Rep
7,374
Posts

Drives: 19 F150, 20 GLI, 19 ZLE, 212S
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Minnesota

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zugzwang View Post
China is still the worlds largest polluter.

1. China (30%) The world’s most populated country has an enormous export market, which has seen its industry grow to become a serious danger to the planet. In just five provinces, which that host most of these industries ,more dioxide is emitted than in any other country in the world. As a consequence, Beijing has experienced, in recent years, constant red alerts for environmental pollution.

https://www.activesustainability.com...ing-countries/

G.S.M. Is real. Denying so wouldn't be very wise. Do you deny?
What are you saying G.S.M is?

As for China of course they would be a major source of pollution due to size and population. But as I said they know it isn’t good/sustainable so they are also doing something about it.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.for...uperpower/amp/

Last edited by minn19; 09-25-2019 at 08:28 PM..
Appreciate 0
      09-25-2019, 08:14 PM   #149
minn19
Major General
minn19's Avatar
United_States
6909
Rep
7,374
Posts

Drives: 19 F150, 20 GLI, 19 ZLE, 212S
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Minnesota

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NormanConquest View Post
A good chuck of it is in English and most of it you can use atlas or google translate to get a general idea what being discuss but let me touch on the

but here a link of a breakdown

https://quadrant.org.au/opinion/doom...lls-the-beans/



First the writter is
Dr. Mototaka Nakamura
He affiliated with MIT, NASA (JPL & Goddard) JA for Marine-Earth Science, (Duke, Hawaii, Georgia) IOT, and International Pacfic Research Center
Pretty much one of the world's top climate experts

Here are some major points I'll mention here

After 2 Years of Particle Forcing Study no signs of human influence on the climate as been detected

Oceans, Aerosols, and Non-Linear Dynamics are not understood

Assumption are made, then adjustments made to support a narative (which is unscientific)

No understanding of Cloud Formation/Forcing

Ice Age just as likely as Catastrophic Heat

"Our Models are Mickeyy-Mouse Mockeries of the Real World"

__________________________________________________ _______

A professor once told me what can't be measure does not exist.

We have failed to accurately measure Man Made Co2 output contribution to the Climate.

Man Made Climate Change simply doen't exist, the writting is on the wall and when the next IPCC report comes out around 2022 watch how much backtracking is going to happen to the lead up... hell they already started with

Petteri Taalas WMO
https://www.theepochtimes.com/in-unp...s_3076409.html

and just in case you say fake news he remark on it on the wmo

https://public.wmo.int/en/media/news...petteri-taalas

pretty much saying hey we need more science study to occur (because he already seeing the new models which is showing he has been horrible overestimating man effect to the climate)
Never heard of him, I will look into it more.

FWIW I hope he/you and the climate change deniers are right. Iíd have no problem being wrong on this one. But, we still have massive pollution issues that need to be dealt with in a number of areas for a number of reasons. Another topic in a way I know, but still very much related.
Appreciate 0
      09-25-2019, 08:20 PM   #150
pennsiveguy
Captain
pennsiveguy's Avatar
United_States
3026
Rep
940
Posts

Drives: F15 xDrive50i M-sport
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: Edina, MN

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by minn19 View Post
Hmm, I remember you guys crying about the treatment of Trumps younger kids earlier this year , which I agreed with (and older, which I didnít agree with). You guys are such men.

The usual you guys just love the soap opera part of politics and do not want to discuss an policy or other ideas. I posted some links from two different Republicans that could be built off of and literally nobody responded. Instead you get more BS piling on a KID. Go after the parents, handlers politicians behind it, but at least try to pretend and have a little class.

You guys wonder why over half the country calls Trumpets deplorables. That is really something to be proud off.
Barron Trump's parents don't shove him in front of cameras and make him shill for their favorite causes. Big difference.

The moral outrage should rightfully be directed at the parents of this poor child. She's old enough to start forming opinions about issues, but way too young to be flung onto the political stage.
__________________
2017 F15 xDrive50i M Sport | Superformance GT40 Roush 511 IR FE | 2006 Ford GT
Appreciate 3
minn196908.50
N54Yankee2622.00

      09-25-2019, 08:26 PM   #151
minn19
Major General
minn19's Avatar
United_States
6909
Rep
7,374
Posts

Drives: 19 F150, 20 GLI, 19 ZLE, 212S
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Minnesota

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pennsiveguy View Post
Barron Trump's parents don't shove him in front of cameras and make him shill for their favorite causes. Big difference.

The moral outrage should rightfully be directed at the parents of this poor child. She's old enough to start forming opinions about issues, but way too young to be flung onto the political stage.
This is exactly what I’ve been saying. Was the Barron attack more out of line, I’d say a big yes, but the attacks on Greta are out of line/not right either.

Barron has been shown on camera plenty in a passive way to shill for his Dad. I’m guessing he and many other kids in his situation would rather be doing anything else. All politicians do the parade their kids around political events thing and I hate it. It has zero to do it if they are a good candidate or not.
Appreciate 0
      09-25-2019, 08:37 PM   #152
pennsiveguy
Captain
pennsiveguy's Avatar
United_States
3026
Rep
940
Posts

Drives: F15 xDrive50i M-sport
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: Edina, MN

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by minn19 View Post
Barron has been shown on camera plenty in a passive way to shill for his Dad. Iím guessing he and many other kids in his situation would rather be doing anything else.
Please do forward a link to a video in which Barron holds forth at length on weighty issues of the day, before a global governing (shudder) organization, the international press, etc. I've never heard the child speak a word, and I'm ever so eager to get caught up on his positions on the issues I care about.
__________________
2017 F15 xDrive50i M Sport | Superformance GT40 Roush 511 IR FE | 2006 Ford GT
Appreciate 0
      09-25-2019, 08:53 PM   #153
minn19
Major General
minn19's Avatar
United_States
6909
Rep
7,374
Posts

Drives: 19 F150, 20 GLI, 19 ZLE, 212S
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Minnesota

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pennsiveguy View Post
Please do forward a link to a video in which Barron holds forth at length on weighty issues of the day, before a global governing (shudder) organization, the international press, etc. I've never heard the child speak a word, and I'm ever so eager to get caught up on his positions on the issues I care about.
I was hoping you got what I meant as it is hard to explain for me via text.

He hasn't and I'm pretty sure never will. What I'm saying is nearly all politicians from every party parade their kids around political events to promote the "perfect family" I'm great person blah blah blah etc. They use their kids to passively shill for them and I'm guessing most of the time against their will as in I'm sure they'd rather not be on stage/tv in front of thousands/millions of people. I wish it would stop because it is stupid and meaningless to whether the candidate will be good at whatever office they are running for.

Hopefully that explains it a bit better.
Appreciate 0
      09-25-2019, 08:58 PM   #154
minn19
Major General
minn19's Avatar
United_States
6909
Rep
7,374
Posts

Drives: 19 F150, 20 GLI, 19 ZLE, 212S
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Minnesota

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zugzwang View Post
study about the grand solar minimum. Very interesting topic. Edit: its very real. Heck even nasa admits to it.

As for china.

https://nationalinterest.org/feature...fter-all-46887

Usa is the number one economy yet produces half the pollution that china does.
Yes I'm aware of that also known as/related to the Maunder minimum.

China has 1.4 billion ish people. Just a few more than the US with an ever growing/developing economy. It is amazing they only produce twice as much as the US. What do you suppose the per capita pollution is between the two countries?

https://www.economicshelp.org/blog/1...st-per-capita/
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:30 PM.




xbimmers
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST