BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

02-27-2020, 06:27 PM   #133
Simbachinna
Private
Rep
Drives: It's Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M4ster Yoda View Post
Number 3 is popping up again I see. I think you need to work on that "education" you think you have. Did you make it out of high school?
Lol dumbass everything I said is based on data. You can google poverty levels. You can google what the opioid crisis is. You can google the US national debt. You don’t seem too bright are ya?
Appreciate 0
      02-27-2020, 06:28 PM   #134
Salty Dog
Captain
Rep
Drives: Austin Mini,MBGLK, Porsche 993

Quote:
I think his mom was a full blown crackhead that was hitting the ROCK hard during pregnancy
It does make you wonder where that much hatred for your parents generation came from. Maybe after he comes up out of the basement and mom gives him his dinner he can tell her how he feels about mom and dads generation.

It's sad really.
Appreciate 1
      02-27-2020, 06:28 PM   #135
Simbachinna
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by N54Yankee View Post
He’s also a complete fraud. Haven’t seen him post before today and since he’s so full of hostility I figured I check out his post history. He’s a child who likes to pretend he’s a big shot and talk big about all the top tier cars he’s going to buy. Check out the two pages of sadness and comedy his history has to offer. He went from making up stories about himself to a hostile leftist in the blink of an eye.
Obviously he’s a habitual liar, phony and angry at the world because he’s got nothing, except fantasies of being successful. Explains his politics and his anger.
Lol I made those posts when I was 13, dumbass.
Appreciate 0
      02-27-2020, 06:29 PM   #136
Simbachinna
Private
Rep

Quote:
I think his mom was a full blown crackhead that was hitting the ROCK hard during pregnancy
Whatever you say trailer trash! My signing bonus is more then your salary. You drive a car that every SoCal high school kid drives lol
Appreciate 0
      02-27-2020, 06:29 PM   #137
N54Yankee
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: N54 135|Cobb|M3 control arms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simbachinna View Post
Lol I made those posts when I was 13, dumbass.
And you still come across as a 13 year old. Well done boy.
"The Constitution was never construed to authorize Congress to infringe the just liberty of the press, or the rights of conscience; or to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms.” Samuel Adams
Appreciate 2
      02-27-2020, 06:30 PM   #138
///M4ster Yoda
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: '16 F82 M4

Quote:
Quote:
Well you're a dumbass. That's number 1.

Number 2. I'm a Gen X'er. My parents are boomers.

Number 3. Pretty much everything you post is fuckin retard and completely idiotic. Congrats on the wonderful education you "received"

Number 4. Guarantee I make more then you not that it matters.

Cheerio loser!
He’s also a complete fraud. Haven’t seen him post before today and since he’s so full of hostility I figured I check out his post history. He’s a child who likes to pretend he’s a big shot and talk big about all the top tier cars he’s going to buy. Check out the two pages of sadness and comedy his history has to offer. He went from making up stories about himself to a hostile leftist in the blink of an eye.
Obviously he’s a habitual liar, phony and angry at the world because he’s got nothing, except fantasies of being successful. Explains his politics and his anger.
Yeah. I can spot a fool a mile away. It annoyed me that the jerk wad came in here and started insulting people for no reason. Typical douche nozzle
Current Stable: '19 X3 (Wifey) '20 ZCP M4 (Mine)
Appreciate 1
N54Yankee2630.00

02-27-2020, 06:30 PM   #139
Dagamus_NM
Dirka Dirka
Rep
Drives: 14 Dinan 550i, 10 m3, 91 332iC

Quote:
Originally Posted by adc100 View Post
I was writing code in Fortran IV before you were hatched...true story. Used an IBM "360" machine..look it up.
I am in no disagreement here. You were also there in person for the great depression, the alamo, you were a prison guard at Attica, stormed the beaches at Normandy, and remember fondly the greatness of America during the gold rush of 1849. Ok, that is a little mean. I kid I kid.

I am not the biggest fan of coding but it is necessary. I prefer a GUI but I grew up playing Nintendo.

Have a good weekend sir. I am out and will resist the pull of the arguments here.
Appreciate 0
      02-27-2020, 06:31 PM   #140
Simbachinna
Private
Rep

Quote:
And you still come across as a 13 year old. Well done boy.
Not my fault Boomers still get so easily triggered lol. You realize your generation will die soon with nothing to show for it other then a record level of US debt (22 Trillion) and an opioid epidemic :
Appreciate 0
      02-27-2020, 06:34 PM   #141
Salty Dog
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Lol dumbass everything I said is based on data. You can google poverty levels. You can google what the opioid crisis is. You can google the US national debt. You don’t seem too bright are ya?
So tell us about how your parents are responsible for this too, tell us how you're personally going to fix it, clearly it's all on you if all of the global problems are the fault of each an every one of us boomers.....what damage did your parents do specifically when they put a roof over your head, feed you and raised you? Clearly we're all the same....
Appreciate 0
      02-27-2020, 06:35 PM   #142
Salty Dog
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Not my fault Boomers still get so easily triggered lol. You realize your generation will die soon with nothing to show for it other then a record level of US debt (22 Trillion) and an opioid epidemic :
How much of that are your parents responsible for?
Appreciate 0
      02-27-2020, 06:40 PM   #143
N54Yankee
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
And at age eleven this was one of your telling posts.
“For someone reason I've never liked any of the ferraris ive driven i would rather have a mclaren or Lamborghini”

A person who fabricates lies like yours has a mental illness and that’s one way it manifests itself. Your over the top anger is part of your sickness too. Are you seeing a psychologist and are you on psychotropic meds? If not please help yourself and seek help.
"The Constitution was never construed to authorize Congress to infringe the just liberty of the press, or the rights of conscience; or to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms.” Samuel Adams
Appreciate 1
      02-27-2020, 06:41 PM   #144
Simbachinna
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Dog View Post
So tell us about how your parents are responsible for this too, tell us how you're personally going to fix it, clearly it's all on you if all of the global problems are the fault of each an every one of us boomers.....what damage did your parents do specifically when they put a roof over your head, feed you and raised you? Clearly we're all the same....
Lol I had fun trolling you BMW guys. Idk bruh I don’t give af lol Idk anything about politics to even being with 😂. Shoutout to that old ass civil war dude with the 10 year old 1 series tho.
Appreciate 0
      02-27-2020, 06:42 PM   #145
Simbachinna
Private
Rep

Quote:
“For someone reason I've never liked any of the ferraris ive driven i would rather have a mclaren or Lamborghini”

A person who fabricates lies like yours has a mental illness and that’s one way it manifests itself. Your over the top anger is part of your sickness too. Are you seeing a psychologist and are you on psychotropic meds? If not please help yourself and seek help.
I’ll take trolling at 11 years old over being a useless boomer who’s done nothing but lead the country to more and more debt 😂.
Appreciate 0
      02-27-2020, 06:42 PM   #146
Salty Dog
Captain
Rep

Quote:

In 9 years 49 posts and 6 appreciates. I suspect that is reflective of his whole social life.....

Last edited by Salty Dog; 02-27-2020 at 06:48 PM..
Appreciate 3
N54Yankee2630.00
Run Silent13740.00

02-27-2020, 07:21 PM   #147
Run Silent
Run Deep
United_States
Rep
Drives: Back and Forth To Work

Garage List
Quote:
Quote:

Well I bought the Ferrari because I thought it drove best. Wonder which one he bought, the Lambo or Mclaren?

Oh wait...

😀

02-27-2020, 07:23 PM   #148
Salty Dog
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Run Silent View Post
Well I bought the Ferrari because I thought it drove best. Wonder which one he bought, the Lambo or Mclaren?

Oh wait...

😀
He's back in mom's basement getting caught up on Star Trek.....
Appreciate 0
      02-27-2020, 07:29 PM   #149
N54Yankee
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Run Silent View Post

Oh wait...

😀
Come on, you know he has a huge warehouse full of all the worlds best sports cars. It makes Jay Leno green with envy.
Appreciate 3
Salty Dog3525.50
Run Silent13740.00

02-27-2020, 07:31 PM   #150
Salty Dog
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Come on, you know he has a huge warehouse full of all the worlds best sports cars. It makes Jay Leno green with envy.
I want to hear about how his signing bonus is bigger than what you all make in a year.....that might be my bedtime story later tonight.
Appreciate 2
      02-27-2020, 07:35 PM   #151
N54Yankee
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Dog View Post
I want to hear about how his signing bonus is bigger than what you all make in a year.....that might be my bedtime story later tonight.
Right now he’s trying to conjure up a real zinger that’s sure to get me real good bro.
Appreciate 1
Salty Dog3525.50

02-27-2020, 07:38 PM   #152
F32Fleet
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 435i

Quote:
Too many boomers on here who are out of touch with the way the world currently works. If you’re over 40 and/or don’t know how to code you shouldn’t be voting.
Righhhht because in 10yrs AI will do the coding for you.

435i, MPPK, MPE, M-Sport Line
Appreciate 1
Salty Dog3525.50

02-27-2020, 07:43 PM   #153
F32Fleet
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 435i

Quote:
Quote:
Another dumbass millennial that probably still lives in mommy's basement. Pay the doofus no mind.
“Dumbass millenial” who’s more educated and makes more money than you. LOL. At least I understand how the modern world works. Boomers get so triggered
And yet have failed in basic economics. You sound like a baby boomer.

435i, MPPK, MPE, M-Sport Line
Appreciate 1
Salty Dog3525.50

02-27-2020, 08:35 PM   #154
Joe-T
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: F16 X6

Quote:
Whatever you say trailer trash! My signing bonus is more then your salary. You drive a car that every SoCal high school kid drives lol
I was watching silently snickering a bit, but I wonder....

My Christmas bonus was likely more than your signing bonus, and it comes every year. But I can't code and type with 2 fingers.

So is my computer knowledge or my income what defines my right to exist in your eyes?

As a bonus, my job can't be easily replaced by a 22 year old with a H-1B from Bangladesh for $40,000 a year.

Wait 'till Bernie has the opportunity to open the borders, and H-1Bs are easy to get again.
Appreciate 1
Salty Dog3525.50