BMW X5
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

View Poll Results: Hit it or get rid of her?
Smash it like the fist of an angry god! 120 91.60%
Get the fack out! 11 8.40%
Voters: 131. You may not vote on this poll

04-11-2011, 03:15 PM   #67
Year's_End
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 Shelby GT350

3 pages of uselessness. story isn't true unless pics are provided
Appreciate 0
      04-11-2011, 03:17 PM   #68
BTM
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: A///MERICAN!!!

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikkahtropolis View Post
3 pages of uselessness. story isn't true unless pics are provided

If she's so into OP he should have NOOOO problems getting her to sext him
Appreciate 0
      04-11-2011, 03:25 PM   #69
.:bHd:.
Major
Armenia
Rep
Drives: E92 335i MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo>NA View Post
What race lol? It matters alot
persian

Appreciate 0
      04-11-2011, 03:27 PM   #70
san~man
Tired
Rep
Drives: BMW-less

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:bHd:. View Post
persian
If she's hot like Sarah, do it

04-11-2011, 04:16 PM   #71
Turbo>NA
xbox gamertag: HuGeBluEmOnKeY
Armenia
Rep
Drives: M-Sport LCI

Quote:
persian
Yikes. Shia obviously insecure and controlling. And most probably not loyal. But Shis not ur girl so who cares. Don't let her no too much info about u. Lie to her about small things. And hit it!!!

Bring her irvine rofl

E92 335i alpine white | black dokota | auto | zpp | zsp | heated | iPod
- ltbmw : vorsteiner : linea corsa : h&r : k&n : e92-lighting : expectalot-vinyl -
--GONE--
Appreciate 0
      04-11-2011, 04:22 PM   #72
CollinsE90
Where my bitches
United_States
Rep
Drives: Cadillac coupe deville

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvergray545 View Post
Smash it. And then start a thread about all the stories you'll have from her stalking you and what not. It will keep me entertained for hours. Thank you.
I havent had any clingers lately, so I haven updated that thread in awhile
      04-11-2011, 05:19 PM   #73
Major
Armenia
Rep

Quote:
Yikes. Shia obviously insecure and controlling. And most probably not loyal. But Shis not ur girl so who cares. Don't let her no too much info about u. Lie to her about small things. And hit it!!!

Bring her irvine rofl
lmaoo i was actually gonna go down to irvine with her this weekend but she got sick (or she says)

Appreciate 0
      04-11-2011, 07:48 PM   #74
Turbo>NA
xbox gamertag: HuGeBluEmOnKeY
Armenia
Rep
Drives: M-Sport LCI

Quote:
lmaoo i was actually gonna go down to irvine with her this weekend but she got sick (or she says)
Hold up, the same pad? Or?

E92 335i alpine white | black dokota | auto | zpp | zsp | heated | iPod
- ltbmw : vorsteiner : linea corsa : h&r : k&n : e92-lighting : expectalot-vinyl -
--GONE--
Appreciate 0
      04-11-2011, 08:24 PM   #75
-=Hot|Ice=-
Been There, Done That.
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW M3

Quote:
persian
Figures.
Appreciate 0
      04-11-2011, 08:53 PM   #76
silvergray545
Skittles, OT OG
Lebanon
Rep
Drives: Lots of M cars

Garage List
2016 BMW M3 ZCP  [0.00]
2000 BMW M Roadster  [0.00]
2004 BMW M3  [0.00]
2014 VW GLI  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CollinsE90 View Post
I havent had any clingers lately, so I haven updated that thread in awhile
I had one last week. It was nothing new though. I messed with her like a year and a half ago. I met her at school, we exchanged numbers and started texting. A week and a half later, she starts telling me how I should meet her dad and he would think I'm the perfect boyfriend for her, blah blah blah. So I was like WOAH, and backed off. So she keeps pushing even harder. She would send me texts saying, "Hey, I'll be in your area around x:xx, lets meet up." and "I'm in your city running a few errands, I'll pick you up and we'll go to starbucks." First of all, she lives 40 minutes from me, so she has no reason to be in my area. And I live in a small suburb, we don't have many large stores here. The residents want to keep it "classy" as they say. But anyways, I don't even run errands in my own city lol. After that, she started sending me pics like crazy. I would get like 4 or 5 a day. One day she went bikini shopping and she sent me 17 pics that day. Lol this girl was nuts but she was cute. So I did what I had to do. After that, she kept wanting to meet up and shit. I ditched her like 4 times before she finally got the point. That was the end of that. Thank god.

Fast forward to last week. I run into her as I'm going to class. Most awkward thing ever, but not for her. She's all happy and shit. She runs up and gives me a hug and kiss. I was like woah wtf. So we talked for like a minute but I had to cut it short because I was running late for class. Right before I walk away she's like, "Hey! I got a new phone and don't have your number anymore. Give it to me!" So I thought to myself, "FML, here we go again." Within like 5 minutes she shoots me a text. Two hours later, I'm getting dirty pics. I was like whatever. She's good at what she does and gives a mean bj. A couple days later, the same shit starts happening again. This bitch is straight loco. But getting rid of her was the easiest thing ever. I still don't understand it. She wanted to go to the bar on Friday but since she's underage, she can't buy her own drinks. So she told me that we could go to the bar and I could buy her drinks since I'm over 21. I laughed at her and told her hell no. I made fun of her a little bit and now she won't talk to me at all. Fuckin hilarious. But thank god that headache is gone again. Lol
Appreciate 0
      04-11-2011, 09:00 PM   #77
Major
Armenia
Rep

Quote:
I had one last week. It was nothing new though. I messed with her like a year and a half ago. I met her at school, we exchanged numbers and started texting. A week and a half later, she starts telling me how I should meet her dad and he would think I'm the perfect boyfriend for her, blah blah blah. So I was like WOAH, and backed off. So she keeps pushing even harder. She would send me texts saying, "Hey, I'll be in your area around x:xx, lets meet up." and "I'm in your city running a few errands, I'll pick you up and we'll go to starbucks." First of all, she lives 40 minutes from me, so she has no reason to be in my area.
dude last night she was explaining to me how it takes her 15 minutes to come to my city when I know it takes at least 40. Creepy

Quote:
Hold up, the same pad? Or?
ya Vahe had an open pad I was gonna go visit him with her friend

Last edited by .:bHd:.; 04-11-2011 at 09:08 PM..
Appreciate 0
      04-11-2011, 09:09 PM   #78
XYR03
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Cayman S

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinnycow View Post
the girl in that picture has an amazing body!

the girl you are dating might get more attached and if you don't want anything serious out of this, i would hit it and move on, before it gets worst.
I'm always left with my mouth wide open reading all the advices you give lol keep on

but to the OP smash bang fusions baby! and dip the f out! While in the process of ditching her she will be telling you about how she's messing with other guys...do not fall into that trap! lol
1998-E36 M3
2007-E92 328i[/SIGPIC]
Appreciate 0
      04-11-2011, 09:44 PM   #79
McMuffin
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: A Widebody 92

Pics or the so called girl you speak of is Persian54!!!
      04-11-2011, 09:45 PM   #80
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1

Quote:
I had one last week. It was nothing new though. I messed with her like a year and a half ago. I met her at school, we exchanged numbers and started texting. A week and a half later, she starts telling me how I should meet her dad and he would think I'm the perfect boyfriend for her, blah blah blah. So I was like WOAH, and backed off. So she keeps pushing even harder. She would send me texts saying, "Hey, I'll be in your area around x:xx, lets meet up." and "I'm in your city running a few errands, I'll pick you up and we'll go to starbucks." First of all, she lives 40 minutes from me, so she has no reason to be in my area. And I live in a small suburb, we don't have many large stores here. The residents want to keep it "classy" as they say. But anyways, I don't even run errands in my own city lol. After that, she started sending me pics like crazy. I would get like 4 or 5 a day. One day she went bikini shopping and she sent me 17 pics that day. Lol this girl was nuts but she was cute. So I did what I had to do. After that, she kept wanting to meet up and shit. I ditched her like 4 times before she finally got the point. That was the end of that. Thank god.

Fast forward to last week. I run into her as I'm going to class. Most awkward thing ever, but not for her. She's all happy and shit. She runs up and gives me a hug and kiss. I was like woah wtf. So we talked for like a minute but I had to cut it short because I was running late for class. Right before I walk away she's like, "Hey! I got a new phone and don't have your number anymore. Give it to me!" So I thought to myself, "FML, here we go again." Within like 5 minutes she shoots me a text. Two hours later, I'm getting dirty pics. I was like whatever. She's good at what she does and gives a mean bj. A couple days later, the same shit starts happening again. This bitch is straight loco. But getting rid of her was the easiest thing ever. I still don't understand it. She wanted to go to the bar on Friday but since she's underage, she can't buy her own drinks. So she told me that we could go to the bar and I could buy her drinks since I'm over 21. I laughed at her and told her hell no. I made fun of her a little bit and now she won't talk to me at all. Fuckin hilarious. But thank god that headache is gone again. Lol
post the fucking pictures! Why hasn't anyone learned that when you say on this forum you have pics, you post them...
Appreciate 0
      04-11-2011, 09:57 PM   #81
Seminole
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Red Flyer

Garage List
2008 E90 328i  [7.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferrari355fi View Post
post the fucking pictures! Why hasn't anyone learned that when you say on this forum you have pics, you post them...
Should be automatic grounds for a ban.
      04-11-2011, 10:01 PM   #82
BTM
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: A///MERICAN!!!

Garage List
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seminole View Post
Should be automatic grounds for a ban.
Appreciate 0
      04-11-2011, 10:14 PM   #83
silvergray545
Skittles, OT OG
Lebanon
Rep

Garage List
2016 BMW M3 ZCP  [0.00]
2004 BMW M3  [0.00]
2014 VW GLI  [0.00]
Ok ok, easy there fellas. These are only a few pics of her. All the bikini and dirty pics are gone because I started talking to another girl a little while ago. Stupid me.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      04-11-2011, 10:34 PM   #84
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1

Quote:
Ok ok, easy there fellas. These are only a few pics of her. All the bikini and dirty pics are gone because I started talking to another girl a little while ago. Stupid me.
Easy way to make her go away, stick it in her butt without asking. Unless she likes that kinda stuff...
Appreciate 0
      04-11-2011, 10:42 PM   #85
CollinsE90
Where my bitches
United_States
Rep

platinum blonde almost always equals crazy
      04-11-2011, 10:46 PM   #86
silvergray545
Skittles, OT OG
Lebanon
Rep

Garage List
2016 BMW M3 ZCP  [0.00]
2004 BMW M3  [0.00]
2014 VW GLI  [0.00]
Quote:
Easy way to make her go away, stick it in her butt without asking. Unless she likes that kinda stuff...
She's definitely into that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CollinsE90 View Post
platinum blonde almost always equals crazy
Lol another thing that always pissed her off was, I always use to tell her that girls with dark hair are sexier. I mean, I'm not lying. I think brunettes are way sexier. She hated that so much. Haha
Appreciate 0
      04-11-2011, 10:49 PM   #87
Major
Armenia
Rep

Quote:

Lol another thing that always pissed her off was, I always use to tell her that girls with dark hair are sexier. I mean, I'm not lying. I think brunettes are way sexier. She hated that so much. Haha
Thats why shes on your nuts bro. Every other duche probably told her how beautiful she looks with blonde hair.

Appreciate 0
      04-11-2011, 10:50 PM   #88
CollinsE90
Where my bitches
United_States
Rep

I dont mind blonde, even when they color their hair blonde, but when they color it PLATINUM blonde, they are usually attention whores/crazy

Last edited by CollinsE90; 04-11-2011 at 10:57 PM..
Appreciate 0