Rep
Drives: G05 M50i

Custom Forged Wheels ANY SIZE 22"

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Hi All

I'm in the starting my own wheel company and would like to get few members to help show them off. Introductory price is $2500 for up to 22" wheels and in any design. They are made in Europe with lead time of 60-90 days depending on few factors. I have a few BMW sedans lined up but need some SUVs also.

Please message me at info@rctuningshop.com for inquiries as the inbox on forums gets filled too quickly. Thanks for your time

Appreciate 0
      10-16-2021, 12:15 PM   #2
bimmerwerks
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: G05xdrive40I

Quote:
Originally Posted by djrabbi View Post
Hi All

I'm in the starting my own wheel company and would like to get few members to help show them off. Introductory price is $2500 for up to 22" wheels and in any design. They are made in Europe with lead time of 60-90 days depending on few factors. I have a few BMW sedans lined up but need some SUVs also.

Please message me at info@rctuningshop.com for inquiries as the inbox on forums gets filled too quickly. Thanks for your time
Well need more info on wheel company and what test and certification they received.

Even though it is custom forged, how and what material they used for forged matters and method as well…

Been in the wheel business before and it is such a problematic… especially if it cracks..

if you list more info and all, it might save you from headache
Appreciate 2
djrabbi724.00
LexxM31697.50
      10-16-2021, 12:17 PM   #3
djrabbi
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmerwerks View Post
Quote:
Hi All

Well need more info on wheel company and what test and certification they received.

Even though it is custom forged, how and what material they used for forged matters and method as well…

Been in the wheel business before and it is such a problematic… especially if it cracks..

Thanks and agree 100%. Easier to explain over email as I cannot release few information on public forum due to everything still being in process. I'm just getting ducks in a row at the moment.
Appreciate 0
      10-16-2021, 12:18 PM   #4
bimmerwerks
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: G05xdrive40I

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmerwerks View Post
Quote:
Hi All

Thanks and agree 100%. Easier to explain over email as I cannot release few information on public forum due to everything still being in process. I'm just getting ducks in a row at the moment.
Well I'm looking for 22" so if you can shoot me more info..
Appreciate 0
      10-17-2021, 02:47 PM   #5
X5M50D
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: X7 M50d

I’m urgently looking for 21” alloys for my X7 winter set up! I have 22’s for the summer.
Not sure whether I could be of help but more than happy to be considered if you need someone in the UK?
djrabbi724.00
      10-17-2021, 03:00 PM   #6
djrabbi
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by X5M50D View Post
I'm urgently looking for 21" alloys for my X7 winter set up! I have 22's for the summer.
Not sure whether I could be of help but more than happy to be considered if you need someone in the UK?
Please email me
Appreciate 0
      10-19-2021, 09:01 PM   #7
shadab.ashraf56
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 430i

I am moving from Georgia to NJ next week and i am looking for winter setup for my 2021 x5 40i with msport brakes. I have 21 summer performance and i am thinking to go down to 20 for winter. Can you help me with some more info.
Appreciate 0
      10-20-2021, 06:55 AM   #8
djrabbi
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadab.ashraf56 View Post
I am moving from Georgia to NJ next week and i am looking for winter setup for my 2021 x5 40i with msport brakes. I have 21 summer performance and i am thinking to go down to 20 for winter. Can you help me with some more info.
Please email me like description states
Appreciate 1
      10-27-2021, 07:44 PM   #9
djrabbi
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Bump
Appreciate 0