03-28-2020, 12:36 PM   #133
racerbruce
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 21 X3 & 13 335is E93

Apothic Red....

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5theonlyone View Post
The world hq of Costco woooow not far from you and that adjacent store 5 mi away must be BIG.
Well done for walking around your property keeping fit we have a treadmill and I use that sometimes combined with about 80-100 press ups a day,but not all at once!
Luckily we are stocked up with meat ordered and already delivered from our Costco recently together with the excellent Apothic California red that we are in love with.
We love that one too! Have you tried Chateau Ste Michelle Cabernet Sauvignon from Costco? This winery is here as well; it's very good and only $11 US; also, does your Costco have Colossal Reserva Red? It's good.
      03-28-2020, 12:55 PM   #134
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Your taking all the precautions and I'm sure your fine my friend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by racerbruce View Post
Hopeful things are stable - drop a note when you can.
Yeah . As you know my friends , the situation at work was unexpected . Not only for me , but for everyone at the company .
This means that I could see the anxiety in the people's eyes . Meanwhile I got several mails with questions ...
Some of them already called their doctor to explain the whole situation .I really wonder how it next monday will look like at the company ...
Of course it's just a normal reaction , as we know what this virus can do ...
Generally seen, companies in such a situation are involved in complex situations. Like I said a complete lockdown would be better . But the company is really essential to keep automobile factories going .
That's why I got that special paper from our government .
Many companies are already bankrupt by this Virus !

As we know SARS-CoV-2 is a global curse for all of us !
All we can do is hoping it will disappear ASAP ! Sadly it looks still really bad !

As for me :
It was a sunny day , so I relaxed the whole afternoon on my terras with strong coffee and pie ...
As for supper it's home made lasagna and French bread ( French baguette )
Later this evening I'm in my home cinema ..
As long as we can ,we can enjoy the good things of life to change our mind from this horrible curse !

Stay safe my friends ! Stay healthy !

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
M5Rick58876.50
      03-28-2020, 01:31 PM   #135
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep

Update

Just watched our local newsflash ..
Today a Belgian 30 year old nurse died from SARS-CoV-2 !
3 weeks ago ,she had a check-up . She was super healthy and sporty .

Suddenly she felt sick . From the scan images , her lungs looked healthy .
But ..SARS-CoV-2 was all over in her heart ! And she died from heart failure !
Interesting fact is her virus test was always negative ?!?!
This means the virus test is "not" always reliable !!!

Isaura was fit as a fiddle ! May she RIP !!! => https://www.ad.nl/buitenland/belgisc...zond~acc0fd05/
Damn !!!

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.

Last edited by ///M Power-Belgium; 03-28-2020 at 01:37 PM..
Appreciate 1
M5Rick58876.50
      03-28-2020, 01:45 PM   #136
M5Rick
General
Rep
Drives: M5 F10 DCT Gunmetal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Update

Just watched our local newsflash ..
Today a Belgian 30 year old nurse died from SARS-CoV-2 !
3 weeks ago ,she had a check-up . She was super healthy and sporty .

Suddenly she felt sick . From the scan images , her lungs looked healthy .
But ..SARS-CoV-2 was all over in her heart ! And she died from heart failure !
Interesting fact is her virus test was always negative ?!?!
This means the virus test is "not" always reliable !!!

Isaura was fit as a fiddle ! May she RIP !!! => https://www.ad.nl/buitenland/belgisc...zond~acc0fd05/
Damn !!!
All of a sudden it struck her, looks all the time now that Sars-Cov 2 has turned into a super strain that strikes quick on an apparently healthy person.That poor woman. My friend we are all praying in out household here.
Appreciate 1
      03-28-2020, 01:49 PM   #137
M5Rick
General
Rep

Quote:
Yeah . As you know my friends , the situation at work was unexpected . Not only for me , but for everyone at the company .
This means that I could see the anxiety in the people's eyes . Meanwhile I got several mails with questions ...
Some of them already called their doctor to explain the whole situation .I really wonder how it next monday will look like at the company ...
Of course it's just a normal reaction , as we know what this virus can do ...
Generally seen, companies in such a situation are involved in complex situations. Like I said a complete lockdown would be better . But the company is really essential to keep automobile factories going .
That's why I got that special paper from our government .
Many companies are already bankrupt by this Virus !

As we know SARS-CoV-2 is a global curse for all of us !
All we can do is hoping it will disappear ASAP ! Sadly it looks still really bad !

As for me :
It was a sunny day , so I relaxed the whole afternoon on my terras with strong coffee and pie ...
As for supper it's home made lasagna and French bread ( French baguette )
Later this evening I'm in my home cinema ..
As long as we can ,we can enjoy the good things of life to change our mind from this horrible curse !

Stay safe my friends ! Stay healthy !
Enjoy that Le Mans film if you've got it,I was expecting mine today but the person who's sending it has run out of printer ink and still waiting...
Appreciate 1
      03-28-2020, 02:10 PM   #138
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep

Quote:
All of a sudden it struck her, looks all the time now that Sars-Cov 2 has turned into a super strain that strikes quick on an apparently healthy person.That poor woman. My friend we are all praying in out household here.
More bad news !
I just heard 2 babies , and 2 pregnant women with Sars-Cov 2 in our hospital !
My friend .I'm lost in words ... Damn !!!

Italy , Spain and France is a daily disaster again !

Appreciate 0
      03-28-2020, 02:14 PM   #139
M5Rick
General
Rep

Quote:
We love that one too! Have you tried Chateau Ste Michelle Cabernet Sauvignon from Costco? This winery is here as well; it's very good and only $11 US; also, does your Costco have Colossal Reserva Red? It's good.
Thanks for telling me about those two wines and I will ask next time I put order in..not safe to actually go there at this time.
Appreciate 1
      03-28-2020, 03:01 PM   #140
racerbruce
Brigadier General
Rep

My M5 and MBelgium friends -

Quote:
More bad news !

The news is just horrible - we must all continue to take every precaution possible to social distance, wash hands OFTEN, leave our shoes outside or in the garage, use disinfectant wipes on items that we bring into our homes (grocery items that are in boxes/plastic), home deliveries, mail (our mail system sends us a daily email with scans of items to be delivered that day - if it is just junk mail we don't go to the mailbox - if it is important we wear disposable gloves and sort the mail in the garage and place all envelopes etc in the recycling bin) and then bring just the important mail inside - we do this together with one wearing disposable gloves and one reaching into remove the important documents to minimize risk to both of us; we have limited trips to the grocery store to just me - and I wear disposable gloves and do not touch my face and I take a sandwich bag with disinfectant wipes in it and I THOROUGHLY wipe down the shopping cart before placing items in the cart.

None of this is a guarantee, just precaution - stay safe and healthy.
      03-28-2020, 03:12 PM   #141
M5Rick
General
Rep

Quote:
The news is just horrible - we must all continue to take every precaution possible to social distance, wash hands OFTEN, leave our shoes outside or in the garage, use disinfectant wipes on items that we bring into our homes (grocery items that are in boxes/plastic), home deliveries, mail (our mail system sends us a daily email with scans of items to be delivered that day - if it is just junk mail we don't go to the mailbox - if it is important we wear disposable gloves and sort the mail in the garage and place all envelopes etc in the recycling bin) and then bring just the important mail inside - we do this together with one wearing disposable gloves and one reaching into remove the important documents to minimize risk to both of us; we have limited trips to the grocery store to just me - and I wear disposable gloves and do not touch my face and I take a sandwich bag with disinfectant wipes in it and I THOROUGHLY wipe down the shopping cart before placing items in the cart.

None of this is a guarantee, just precaution - stay safe and healthy.
Yes I think you'll find we all do that now to be safe. At our Costco when last I went someone was wiping down the trolley handles before the customers took them, it's also a good idea to wear something on your head like a baseball cap.
Appreciate 1
      03-28-2020, 05:52 PM   #142
racerbruce
Brigadier General
Rep

Baseball cap -

Quote:
Yes I think you'll find we all do that now to be safe. At our Costco when last I went someone was wiping down the trolley handles before the customers took them, it's also a good idea to wear something on your head like a baseball cap.
Is this to prevent airborne particulate from landing on your hair?
      03-28-2020, 06:46 PM   #143
M5Rick
General
Rep

Quote:
Is this to prevent airborne particulate from landing on your hair?
For sure, anything at all that forms a barrier for the unknown, we know we're dealing with as you say something that can hang in the air even being well behind someone.
Appreciate 1
      03-29-2020, 08:24 AM   #144
racerbruce
Brigadier General
Rep

Great idea -

Quote:
For sure, anything at all that forms a barrier for the unknown, we know we're dealing with as you say something that can hang in the air even being well behind someone.
Great idea - yes, anything to creae a barrier is good!
      03-29-2020, 11:21 AM   #145
M5Rick
General
Rep

Quote:
Great idea - yes, anything to creae a barrier is good!
My friend..have an idea..to save your floors and ground from your walking I suggest a treadmill from Costco.We have one and it's great, just did 3km on it.
Appreciate 1
      03-29-2020, 12:47 PM   #146
racerbruce
Brigadier General
Rep

My UK M5 Friend -

Quote:
My friend..have an idea..to save your floors and ground from your walking I suggest a treadmill from Costco.We have one and it's great, just did 3km on it.
Well done!
Nearly two miles....awesome!
      03-29-2020, 01:05 PM   #147
racerbruce
Brigadier General
Rep

My M5 and MBelgium friends -

Quote:
More bad news !

Greetings from the Seattle area -
Checking in on MBelgium's Sunday....hopeful it has been restful and restorative.
      03-29-2020, 01:35 PM   #148
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep

Quote:
Greetings from the Seattle area -
Checking in on MBelgium's Sunday....hopeful it has been restful and restorative.
My weekend is actually self quarantine .
According the Corona updater the death number is a disaster => https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries
Here in Belgium the outbreak is going worse . Today we got new outbrakes in 3 retirement homes !
Looks like there's no end ... Damn !

I'm worried as for the situation at work .I realize the risk at the company is huge .Given the circumstances it won't take long before we will get an outbrake !

The situation looks unreal . When I saw this picture ,I was lost in words ...
Thank you for the concern Stay healthy my friends !
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
M5Rick58876.50
      03-29-2020, 01:44 PM   #149
racerbruce
Brigadier General
Rep

Oh no -

Quote:
According the Corona updater the death number is a disaster => https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries
Here in Belgium the outbreak is going worse . Today we got new outbrakes in 3 retirement homes !

I'm worried as for the situation at work .I realize the risk at the company is huge .Given the circumstances it won't take long before we will get an outbrake !

Oh no -
This is terrible; self quarantine is clearly the right choice due to the exposure in the workplace last week; let us know what your plans are for next week - we want to support your next steps; the photo you sent speaks a thousand words....and emotions; we live in Gig Harbor https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C...w=1433&bih=717 which is in Pierce County....the number of cases in the last 24 hours has increased dramatically; the USA's cases rose from appx 100,000 to 125,000 in only 24 hours.
      03-29-2020, 02:00 PM   #150
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep

Quote:
Oh no -
This is terrible; self quarantine is clearly the right choice due to the exposure in the workplace last week; let us know what your plans are for next week - we want to support your next steps; the photo you sent speaks a thousand words....and emotions; we live in Gig Harbor https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C...w=1433&bih=717 which is in Pierce County....the number of cases in the last 24 hours has increased dramatically; the USA's cases rose from appx 100,000 to 125,000 in only 24 hours.
I know my friend .My eyes are daily 6-7 times on the corona updater . It's going worse everywhere !

Looks really a nice place where you are living
My plans for next week is working . But for the safety of everyone I'm hoping for a complete lockdown ASAP .

Appreciate 1
M5Rick58876.50
      03-29-2020, 02:09 PM   #151
M5Rick
General
Rep

Quote:

Our PM is sending letters to everyone in UK to stay at home to cut down on casualties and take the pressure of our NHS from this devil mist.
I'm not even going to my mum and sis as it's just to risky..if they want any food I'll leave it on their doorstep..I can't even step in there,just hope the central heating there works fine, it's gone damn blustery and cold again.
It's said PM has been tested pos+ by the news,can't say it's not true and should shock all to think twice before going out.
Appreciate 1
      03-29-2020, 03:43 PM   #152
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep

Quote:
Our PM is sending letters to everyone in UK to stay at home to cut down on casualties and take the pressure of our NHS from this devil mist.
I'm not even going to my mum and sis as it's just to risky..if they want any food I'll leave it on their doorstep..I can't even step in there,just hope the central heating there works fine, it's gone damn blustery and cold again.
It's said PM has been tested pos+ by the news,can't say it's not true and should shock all to think twice before going out.
Well ...This looks really interesting !
Attached Images

Last edited by ///M Power-Belgium; 03-29-2020 at 03:54 PM..
Appreciate 1
M5Rick58876.50
      03-29-2020, 04:06 PM   #153
M5Rick
General
Rep

Quote:
Well ...This looks really interesting !
What I make of this in layman's terms is that they KNEW and kept quiet about it!
Appreciate 1
      03-29-2020, 04:12 PM   #154
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep

Quote:
What I make of this in layman's terms is that they KNEW and kept quiet about it!
My friend you nailed it

Yeah . And suddenly it was out of control and too late . Only 2 months later it's too late for the whole world !

Appreciate 1
M5Rick58876.50