BMW X5
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

05-01-2020, 08:57 AM   #1
AmroX5
Saudi Arabia
Rep
Drives: 19' BMW X5 X40i

Alpine White X-line, body kit color match, black rims!

Hi All,
My car has been locked in the workshop for 34 days due to 24hrs curfew laws in protection from the Coronavirus. Thankfully, the situation is much better now and the curfew is lifted, life is getting back on track, and I ran to get my car back

Here's my build for my 2019 X5 X-Drive40i.
With the X-line finish, and the 19" wheels.

I got the body kit matched in Alpine White, created a somehow looking Diffuser, matched the Exhausts in metallic Black. Painted the rims with metallic Black as well, and got myself Red calipers.

Next in the pipeline, black window tinting 25%
Window frame to be Blacked out, IND black Kidneys, and blacking out the silver front end fog light decoration.

Here are some pics!
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
      05-01-2020, 01:39 PM   #2
X5/40i
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW X5 M50i 2023

wow looks really good, I did the same in my x5, but mine is dark graphite metallic here is a picture.Name:  BMW X5:2.jpg
Views: 3469
Size:  789.5 KB is kinda hard to tell because this color is dark dark but I loved the result. and trims are finish in vinyl gloss black in case one day I want to get back to silver trim.
Appreciate 1
      05-01-2020, 03:27 PM   #3
Silver.Solid
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '19 X5

Looks great.

For the grill, I would advise you check out the oem black grille. Its both cheaper and better looking. Check out my previous threads to see pics of when I blacked out the grilles surrounds. Sadly by them I had already ordered an oem grille which I later installed.

Also, there are a few shops who will blackout any chrome with the 3m tape and it will both protect and provide you with the look you are looking for.
Appreciate 0
      05-01-2020, 07:37 PM   #4
AmroX5
Saudi Arabia
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver.Solid View Post
Looks great.

For the grill, I would advise you check out the oem black grille. Its both cheaper and better looking. Check out my previous threads to see pics of when I blacked out the grilles surrounds. Sadly by them I had already ordered an oem grille which I later installed.

Also, there are a few shops who will blackout any chrome with the 3m tape and it will both protect and provide you with the look you are looking for.
Hi,
Thanks for the reply.
I did not know to be honest that i could get OEM ones. Could i have a link please?
I hope they ship overseas though
Appreciate 0
      05-01-2020, 07:40 PM   #5
AmroX5
Saudi Arabia
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by X5/40i View Post
wow looks really good, I did the same in my x5, but mine is dark graphite metallic here is a picture.Attachment 2299472 is kinda hard to tell because this color is dark dark but I loved the result. and trims are finish in vinyl gloss black in case one day I want to get back to silver trim.
Thanks for the reply.
Actually, your car was the last thread that made me excited to do it. However, i was worried. Bit for my color which was a bit tricky to find someone who would match it, and was worried a little for the back end look, as yours is all black which looks nice. I have to say i am happy with the results
Appreciate 0
      05-26-2020, 01:18 AM   #6
Silver.Solid
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '19 X5

Apologies for the delayed response but here is the website i used to order the grille through a shipping forwarding inbox i have in the US. Arrived about 10 days later in Riyadh (Pre-Covid days).

Took 30 seconds to install and looks great.

https://www.getbmwparts.com/grilles/2020-bmw-x5
Appreciate 0
      07-31-2021, 05:55 PM   #7
ChrisTX
Rep
Drives: BMW X5 (G05)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmroX5 View Post
Hi All,
My car has been locked in the workshop for 34 days due to 24hrs curfew laws in protection from the Coronavirus. Thankfully, the situation is much better now and the curfew is lifted, life is getting back on track, and I ran to get my car back

I got the body kit matched in Alpine White, created a somehow looking Diffuser, matched the Exhausts in metallic Black. Painted the rims with metallic Black as well, and got myself Red calipers.

Window frame to be Blacked out, IND black Kidneys, and blacking out the silver front end fog light decoration.

Here are some pics!
What body kit did you use?
Appreciate 0
      09-13-2021, 06:27 AM   #8
Aburke81
Registered
Rep
Drives: X5 G05

Looks good where did you get the white body kit from and is it genuine? Can you share a link
Please as I have the same car in kuwait. Thanks
Appreciate 0
      01-15-2022, 03:49 AM   #9
bimmer_fast
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2022 X5 45e

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmroX5 View Post
Hi All,

Here are some pics!
Have you completely swapped the wheel archs and rocker panels, cant believe hat looks like the original M sport.I want to do the same thing, wondering just painted it or swap it.
Appreciate 0