Kiemyster
Bimmerpost Resident Marijuana Consultant
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep
Drives: 320i, 325xi, 335Xi, 335i, M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregTheStig View Post
I exchanged copies and still can't get back into campaign. Multiplayer works though and it's SWEET. But now I can't join a friend's match no matter what we try. It keeps telling me to check my connection, but I know it's fine. Can't win them all I guess...
there is too much fuckery going on with battlefield... i cant ever manage to get my battlelog setup. but all these small problems aside, the second you jump in the game and turn up the volume its hard to even remember anything else... im always immersed in my battlefield lol.

new goal is to get my KDR to 2.0 just brought it up from .87 to 1.12... I only just discovered how to enter unranked matches....

Note to my home boys: do not let your friends play on your account unless ur in an unranked match so it doesnt fuck up ur stats.

also working to get 1000 scout heli kills... on just over 600. I really want to get a kill streak of 30 at least as well... highest so far is 21 which is still kind of weak.
      12-28-2011, 05:35 PM   #134
GregTheStig
derp
Armenia
Rep
Drives: a Tuk Tuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiemyster View Post
there is too much fuckery going on with battlefield... i cant ever manage to get my battlelog setup. but all these small problems aside, the second you jump in the game and turn up the volume its hard to even remember anything else... im always immersed in my battlefield lol.

new goal is to get my KDR to 2.0 just brought it up from .87 to 1.12... I only just discovered how to enter unranked matches....

Note to my home boys: do not let your friends play on your account unless ur in an unranked match so it doesnt fuck up ur stats.

also working to get 1000 scout heli kills... on just over 600. I really want to get a kill streak of 30 at least as well... highest so far is 21 which is still kind of weak.
A lot of fuckery indeed. Last night I couldn't join a friend's match but today I can't even get in a match at all. It keeps trying to blame my connection but I was able to get in a match instantly on MW3. It kills me that BF3 is so damn awesome but I keep having to go back to COD because it's the only game that works. I think I'm about to give up for good

btw, my highest streak period is like 4 kills. I'm sure my KDR is well below 1.0
      12-28-2011, 08:23 PM   #135
Kiemyster
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
A lot of fuckery indeed. Last night I couldn't join a friend's match but today I can't even get in a match at all. It keeps trying to blame my connection but I was able to get in a match instantly on MW3. It kills me that BF3 is so damn awesome but I keep having to go back to COD because it's the only game that works. I think I'm about to give up for good

btw, my highest streak period is like 4 kills. I'm sure my KDR is well below 1.0
yeah i get that connection problem too... the way to bypass that is to go to server broswer and find a map on there manually. as i said, sometimes the matchmaking function does not work but this has not failed me yet unless my internet connection is genuinely compromised.

fuck call of duty.
      12-28-2011, 09:02 PM   #136
GregTheStig
derp
Armenia
Rep

Quote:
yeah i get that connection problem too... the way to bypass that is to go to server broswer and find a map on there manually. as i said, sometimes the matchmaking function does not work but this has not failed me yet unless my internet connection is genuinely compromised.

fuck call of duty.
I feel like I tried that but still no success. I'm about to keep my Xbox on all night again and redo all those stupid updates before I throw it in a river.
      12-31-2011, 02:28 PM   #137
Kiemyster
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
I feel like I tried that but still no success. I'm about to keep my Xbox on all night again and redo all those stupid updates before I throw it in a river.
god damn.... air dust the xbox.... put in a location where it is the least prone to overheating. avoid putting it near the ground, try to keep cool air flowing over the xbox (make sure the room isnt boiling).... i dont know, these things sounds stupid and elementary but it really does help. delete the updates, try running campaign while off live. then reinstall updates and try the multi and campaign. good luck
      12-31-2011, 04:51 PM   #138
GregTheStig
derp
Armenia
Rep

Quote:
god damn.... air dust the xbox.... put in a location where it is the least prone to overheating. avoid putting it near the ground, try to keep cool air flowing over the xbox (make sure the room isnt boiling).... i dont know, these things sounds stupid and elementary but it really does help. delete the updates, try running campaign while off live. then reinstall updates and try the multi and campaign. good luck
My consoles are always in a well ventilated area and when I do those updates I have the fan running. I'm still working with it for now but still no luck with the single player disc. Multiplayer is working again but I still can't join a friend. Meh
      01-17-2012, 04:55 PM   #139
carve
Major
Rep
Drives: 335i

Hey Kiemyster- this was your idea. Accept my friend request and lets play!
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2012, 08:54 PM   #140
Kiemyster
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep

Garage List
I didnt get any friend requests... i think people are typing in my name wrong...

its kiemister.... right now my xbox is being gay, doesnt want to read my damn disc or any other disc, it takes about a million attempts to get the damn game to run!!! how man xbox's do i have to buy in one lifetime?! for fucks sake if this one is shot id be on number 5.

but i will do what i have to do to avoid the PS3. Xbox 360 ftw, despite the many failures.
      02-14-2012, 09:26 AM   #141
richardg
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: MacanGTS, 991.2GT3, E63wagon

just now seeing this. I play a lot of BF3. My battle log is i808strafe. Add me sometime.
Appreciate 0
      03-12-2012, 07:02 AM   #142
FDM68
Captain
Wake Island
Rep
Drives: 11' 135i

Anyone play on the Europe servers? My time zone is central europe and its easier to find more peeps on this server set.
      03-15-2012, 08:58 AM   #143
FDM68
Captain
Wake Island
Rep
Drives: 11' 135i

GT=atomicsludge....