Never_Enough
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: Satan's Chariot 2.0

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Germanauto View Post
No not ghost. Just when he doesn't see it going anywhere long-term.
Then wth does dip mean?
Appreciate 0
      09-19-2018, 02:16 PM   #552
bimmette
YouTube.com/TvTara
Canada
Rep
Drives: like I stole it! (11 m3 E93)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Never_Enough View Post
Quote:
No not ghost. Just when he doesn't see it going anywhere long-term.
Then wth does dip mean?
It means to take off or end things.
Appreciate 1
Germanauto9665.50
      09-19-2018, 02:19 PM   #553
Germanauto
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Alfa Romeo Giulia, Rosso

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
Sounds like an a-hole to be honest.
He definitely reeks of stereotypical Persian douchebag. Looks and acts like one until you get to know him better.

He's very good at heart though and extremely intelligent. He just has very high T and frankly a sex addiction.

He will come around in a couple years. Only in his late 20s right now.

Last edited by Germanauto; 09-19-2018 at 02:26 PM..
Appreciate 0
      09-19-2018, 02:24 PM   #554
Germanauto
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by DETRoadster View Post
I see your signature says you are from the NW and the Midwest. Wondering which of those locations your friend is from? I can see his technique being a goldmine in the midwest and failing miserably in the NW. Around here (Seattle) people are generally the most unfriendly and closed off of anywhere I have lived or visited. No one will look you in the eye. Any coffee shop you enter is a sea of people with headphones on, watching their electronic devices, shutting out the whole world. People legitimately give you the look of death if you even talk to them and say "hello." I grew up in Seattle and never knew any different. It wasnt until I started traveling extensively for work that I realized something was off. I still remember this chick striking up a conversation with me while in the TSA line at the airport. She was very friendly and pretty and my immediate gut reaction was to think "F*uck off, why are you talking to me? I'm in a hurry, no one likes the security line, I'm irritated, and you're chatting me up about nothing?" She said she was headed home to Chicago. I retold the story to a friend who grew up in the Chicago area and that's when he enlightened me that Seattle is pretty much F'd." I never knew!

So anyway, curious if your buddy who cleans up with the women in coffee shops by just chatting and being real is from Chicago or the NW.
He's born and raised in Vancouver and we go to grad school together in the midwest. His strategy has worked both places. Can't speak for Seattle since he's never lived there. The key according to him is to just come off as a friendly cool guy and have no expectations. In general he just strikes up conversation with anybody about anything, he never "expects" anything in return. People in general, not just girls, are very drawn to him.

In my experience there is truth to what you say about Seattleites. Lived in the area for 12 years now and have caught onto it. A lot of people within the city limits are too political and that's a sign to me that they are very judgmental and closed-minded! Eastside suburb folks are more my type.
Appreciate 1
DETRoadster11446.00
      09-19-2018, 02:31 PM   #555
Never_Enough
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmette View Post
If he's just rolling out without ending it like an adult, that's ghosting & he's an immature ahole.
Appreciate 0
      09-19-2018, 02:32 PM   #556
DETRoadster
Space Force - 4 Star General
Rep
Drives: M2 MG 6MT / Moto Guzzi V7

Quote:
I'm surprised it was not 5 out of 5. The "poly" thing is the new fad. I'm happily married blah blah we're in an "ethical non-monogamous relationship" etc. Look, if you wanna fuck around, who cares?! Just be honest with yourself that you're a slut/manwhore. I especially love those poly hags that also say they're not looking for just sex. WTF do you think you're gonna get? No one is gonna wine & dine you. Go out with your husband for that, cunt.
Wrong! It's freakin' nuts up here. Must be the lack of sunlight or something. My wife's office manager and one of her receptionists are in "poly pods" (yes, that's what the call them). These chicks are gross and the dudes they ensnare are typically weirdo, socially awkward, gamer types. They have these complex set of rules about dating but by in large the women seem to run the show. They have date nights with these guys and get taken out to dinner, movies, and generally lavish in all the attention and money that's spent on them. They all have their "primary" who is usually a husband. The primary get a say in who they can date but the common thread seems to be that they married the husband when they were young and got bored. Rather than divorce they just turn poly and start fulfilling their empty souls with as many men as possible who will pay attention to them.

My wife and i attended her office manager's wedding a few years back. All the bridesmaids and groomsmen were part of the poly pod. Fast forward 3 years and they are divorced. Shocker.

My theory is that these chicks bounce from one dude to the next because it keeps things fresh. It's always the early stages of attraction where no one notices the the irritating personality traits, the cellulite, the anxiety disorder, the herpes. They do a date a week and can keep things in those fun early stages for a year or two. Then when sh*t gets real it's time to pull the chute and move on to the next one.
Appreciate 3
      09-19-2018, 02:36 PM   #557
Germanauto
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
If he's just rolling out without ending it like an adult, that's ghosting & he's an immature ahole.
He definitely sits down and talks to them in person. He remains on good terms with his exes and has even introduced me to a couple. They still want him badly it's evident Loll .
Appreciate 1
________4157.00
      09-19-2018, 02:37 PM   #558
Never_Enough
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Wrong! It's freakin' nuts up here. Must be the lack of sunlight or something. My wife's office manager and one of her receptionists are in "poly pods" (yes, that's what the call them). These chicks are gross and the dudes they ensnare are typically weirdo, socially awkward, gamer types. They have these complex set of rules about dating but by in large the women seem to run the show. They have date nights with these guys and get taken out to dinner, movies, and generally lavish in all the attention and money that's spent on them. They all have their "primary" who is usually a husband. The primary get a say in who they can date but the common thread seems to be that they married the husband when they were young and got bored. Rather than divorce they just turn poly and start fulfilling their empty souls with as many men as possible who will pay attention to them.

My wife and i attended her office manager's wedding a few years back. All the bridesmaids and groomsmen were part of the poly pod. Fast forward 3 years and they are divorced. Shocker.

My theory is that these chicks bounce from one dude to the next because it keeps things fresh. It's always the early stages of attraction where no one notices the the irritating personality traits, the cellulite, the anxiety disorder, the herpes. They do a date a week and can keep things in those fun early stages for a year or two. Then when sh*t gets real it's time to pull the chute and move on to the next one.
Sounds like most women in general in 2018.
Appreciate 3
      09-19-2018, 07:18 PM   #559
Germanauto
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:

Seattle tends to attract a lot of hipsters and alternative types especially in neighborhoods like Cap Hill. Frankly I have yet to see a city with as many as we get here. Cross the bridge across Lake Washington and it's a different world. People are...normal.

I've always felt more of a Vancouverite than Seattleite. The city (and women) are more my type!
Appreciate 0
      09-19-2018, 11:31 PM   #560
DETRoadster
Rep

Quote:
Seattle tends to attract a lot of hipsters and alternative types especially in neighborhoods like Cap Hill. Frankly I have yet to see a city with as many as we get here. Cross the bridge across Lake Washington and it's a different world. People are...normal.

I've always felt more of a Vancouverite than Seattleite. The city (and women) are more my type!
Vancouver Washington? Or BC?
Appreciate 0
      09-20-2018, 08:52 AM   #561
dinonz
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M3 MWM ZCP

Quote:
I'm surprised it was not 5 out of 5. The "poly" thing is the new fad. I'm happily married blah blah we're in an "ethical non-monogamous relationship" etc. Look, if you wanna fuck around, who cares?! Just be honest with yourself that you're a slut/manwhore. I especially love those poly hags that also say they're not looking for just sex. WTF do you think you're gonna get? No one is gonna wine & dine you. Go out with your husband for that, cunt.
Poly seems to have taken over from bi as the latest trend - for a while every woman on Tinder was bisexual. I guess when women get bored in their marriage, they'll go for anything that will have them.
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13152.00
      09-20-2018, 08:58 AM   #562
Never_Enough
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by dinonz View Post
Poly seems to have taken over from bi as the latest trend - for a while every woman on Tinder was bisexual. I guess when women get bored in their marriage, they'll go for anything that will have them.
I really want to punch these dudes in the dick. Grow a pair!
Appreciate 0
      09-20-2018, 08:59 AM   #563
dinonz
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
I really want to punch these dudes in the dick. Grow a pair!
The husbands who are letting their wives get bored, or me?
Appreciate 0
      09-20-2018, 09:08 AM   #564
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
Quote:
They are craving attention, and will try to get as much of it as they can from as many different people as they can. I think it is becoming more popular due to social media and dating sites providing women with an overwhelming amount of guys just looking to bang.

One of my friends just got divorced. She's 27, and fairly attractive. She posted a status on Facebook about "starting over" and literally less than an hour later all these guys started coming out of the woodwork wanting to hang out with her, people she hadn't spoken to in 10 years. For her it was upsetting, due to the nature of her divorce, but most would welcome the attention. She showed me some of the messages and it was hilarious. Guys she had never met who were 10+ years older than her offering to "help her forget her ex-husband ever existed" as their very first message to her.

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 2
________4157.00
      09-20-2018, 09:29 AM   #565
Never_Enough
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
The husbands who are letting their wives get bored, or me?
Husbands, but not for "letting them get bored" A marriage is a 2 way street that requires work from both. Punch them for letting these whores do this. Just fix the marriage or divorce.
Appreciate 1
MKSixer34171.50
      09-20-2018, 09:48 AM   #566
dinonz
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
They are craving attention, and will try to get as much of it as they can from as many different people as they can. I think it is becoming more popular due to social media and dating sites providing women with an overwhelming amount of guys just looking to bang.

One of my friends just got divorced. She's 27, and fairly attractive. She posted a status on Facebook about "starting over" and literally less than an hour later all these guys started coming out of the woodwork wanting to hang out with her, people she hadn't spoken to in 10 years. For her it was upsetting, due to the nature of her divorce, but most would welcome the attention. She showed me some of the messages and it was hilarious. Guys she had never met who were 10+ years older than her offering to "help her forget her ex-husband ever existed" as their very first message to her.
Seems for some guys the solution to everyone else's problems is for them to get their dick wet.
Appreciate 0
      09-20-2018, 11:05 AM   #567
Germanauto
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
BC.
Appreciate 0
      09-20-2018, 11:29 AM   #568
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmette View Post
I thought it meant he put his hands upon her hip.....

The when he dip she dip we dip.

In the event anyone has no memory of terrible songs from 20+ years ago.

You're welcome.
Appreciate 2
xander_g962.50
Kyngofpop676.00
      09-20-2018, 11:33 AM   #569
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
i cant wait to turn 21 and go out in chicago tbh
on campus its fun you have people your age but in a bigger city... slightly older women potentially go out
Appreciate 0
      09-20-2018, 11:56 AM   #570
xander_g
Major
Rep
Drives: G30 M550i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Judy View Post
I thought it meant he put his hands upon her hip.....

The when he dip she dip we dip

In the event anyone has no memory of terrible songs from 20+ years ago.

You're welcome.

Appreciate 1
King Rudi13152.00
      09-20-2018, 12:05 PM   #571
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by xander_g View Post
Uh thank you.
Appreciate 0
      09-20-2018, 12:07 PM   #572
DETRoadster
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
BC.
Ah, yeah, that makes sense! BC is a world apart from Seattle, despite the close proximity.
Appreciate 1
Germanauto9665.50