Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
My boss gave me a Christmas card. She's a devout Veggie, so I'm going to pick some fresh greens from my garden Sunday night and give to her Monday morning.

I and a few other direct supers are buying everyone under us breakfast tomorrow.

I sold back 80 hours leave, got my longevity pay, and normal 80 hours last pay period. Was over 10K gross, but the dirty Feds and Franchise tax board took over 3K
"longevity pay. A contractual agreement to provide annual compensation to an employee based on seniority. Longevity pay is often given to employees at the top of the pay scale as compensation for their service."

I never did agree with giving people that already make the most even more just because they make the most.
Longevity pay kicked in after 12 dedicated years of service. It's a small investment to retain corporate knowledge

I haven't had a raise or COLA in over 5 years but my duties/responsibilities show no sign of leveling off
      12-20-2018, 04:54 PM   #24
Dog Face Pony Soldier
2006 TIME Person Of The Year
United_States
Rep
Drives: M Sport 335i

Garage List
2014 335i  [9.74]
For my main job, I gave my direct superior a 6-pack of Shiner Holiday Cheer mostly because we had a conversation about it and thought I'd share.

For my DJ gig at the gentleman's club I give the Manager $100 bill in a card every year. I give the bartender (who is actually my best friend) a nice Lush gift set. A security guy that always supplies vodka and hangs out by the booth I bought a Grey Goose gift set ($50). Two of my best girls I also bought a small Lush gift set.. all the other girls, security, and valets get scratch-off lottery tickets.

I give a lot of scratch off lottery tickets to all sorts of people... Probably spend $300 a year on these just as Christmas gifts.
Attached Images