BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

02-14-2020, 11:09 AM   #45
sygazelle
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2014 328i M-Sport, 2019 X5 40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auricom View Post
Nice!!! You're right, PCD hype doesn't come close to the actual experience!

I <heart> Matt. We had Matt and Steve Cooke for driving instructors. Steve Cooke gave us an unforgettable hot lap - he was a mad man behind the wheels. He spun out and stalled the M5 Comp a couple of times. After then hot lap, I literally rolled out the car laughing with the biggest grin on my face.
We had Donnie for a driver. He was amazing as well and very funny too. From reading PCD reviews, I'm not sure they have a driver that isn't awesome. It's been a year for me this week since PCD and I'm still smiling!
Appreciate 0
      02-16-2020, 01:51 PM   #46
thereef510
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '16 X5 35i, '20 X5 40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by sygazelle View Post
Agree that all the hype doesn't come close. There is no way to understand PCD without actually doing it. BTW, I love about 1:36 into the video when you pan to the back seat. She is a trooper!
I'm happy that I was able to hold my phone still long enough to capture most of what it felt like (although you cant really unless you've done it), the other customers who went were equally happy to have a copy of that clip so they could go home and show their families what it was like. I just wish my thumb didnt cover up part of the lens ugh.

my mom loved the hot lap. at first she didn't want to participate in any of the skills and just wanted the delivery to happen lol but i dragged her into doing all of them, and now she's all geeked up to do it right the next time around!
Appreciate 1
sygazelle11091.00