BMW X5
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

10-01-2019, 08:22 PM   #1
TallyGator2002
Rep
Drives: 2017 GMC Yukon Denali

My M50i went into production today!

Exciting day, my 2020 M50i went into production today and was assigned a VIN. Earlier than I was originally told as we expected production the week of Oct 7th.

I placed the order on Aug 20th but due to the Individual options I chose it kicked the production date out about a month.

Tanzanite Blue II Metallic
Ivory White/Night Blue Full Merino Leather
Individual Fine Wood Ash Grain Trim with High Gloss Silver
Driving Assistance Package
Luxury Seating Package
Executive Package
22" M V-Spoke Cerium Grey 747M wheels
Integral Active Steering
2-axle Air Suspension
Trailer Hitch
Acoustic Glass
Luggage Compartment Package
Glass Controls
Bowers & Wilkins Diamond Surround Sound System
Night Vision with Pedestrian Protection
Individual Alcantara headliner in upholstery color

Total MSRP - $109,375
Got 8.5% off plus $1,250 loyalty rebate and $1,000 BMWCCA

I'm so excited!! Doing the PCD and dealer told me today they are scheduling me for 10/28/19. I can hardly wait...

This is my first BMW and will be replacing my 2017 GMC Yukon Denali. It will be parked in the garage next to my 2016 Jaguar F-Type R Convertible and I have a 2020 Corvette on order (first allocation at my dealer)...my buddy joked that I'll have the beginnings of a World War in the garage with the German, Brit and American. If I could only add an Italian to the mix LOL.
Appreciate 1
Auricom4349.50
      10-01-2019, 08:52 PM   #2
TurtleBoy
General
Rep
Drives: 2019 X5 40i,2021 M340i

Congratulations. Good luck, enjoy and be safe.
Appreciate 1
      10-02-2019, 09:21 AM   #3
poppop
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 X5 40i TBII

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallyGator2002 View Post
Exciting day, my 2020 M50i went into production today and was assigned a VIN. Earlier than I was originally told as we expected production the week of Oct 7th.

I placed the order on Aug 20th but due to the Individual options I chose it kicked the production date out about a month.

Tanzanite Blue II Metallic
Ivory White/Night Blue Full Merino Leather
Individual Fine Wood Ash Grain Trim with High Gloss Silver
Driving Assistance Package
Luxury Seating Package
Executive Package
22" M V-Spoke Cerium Grey 747M wheels
Integral Active Steering
2-axle Air Suspension
Trailer Hitch
Acoustic Glass
Luggage Compartment Package
Glass Controls
Bowers & Wilkins Diamond Surround Sound System
Night Vision with Pedestrian Protection
Individual Alcantara headliner in upholstery color

Total MSRP - $109,375
Got 8.5% off plus $1,250 loyalty rebate and $1,000 BMWCCA

I'm so excited!! Doing the PCD and dealer told me today they are scheduling me for 10/28/19. I can hardly wait...

This is my first BMW and will be replacing my 2017 GMC Yukon Denali. It will be parked in the garage next to my 2016 Jaguar F-Type R Convertible and I have a 2020 Corvette on order (first allocation at my dealer)...my buddy joked that I'll have the beginnings of a World War in the garage with the German, Brit and American. If I could only add an Italian to the mix LOL.
Great build and a decent % off MSRP. One of the best in Florida I have seen. I am in the Tampa area and will be negotiating later this year. BTW I have a 2017 Maserati SQ4 that I will be selling or trading in, so that would complete your Italian wish
Appreciate 1
      10-02-2019, 07:26 PM   #4
TallyGator2002
Rep
Drives: 2017 GMC Yukon Denali

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppop View Post
Great build and a decent % off MSRP. One of the best in Florida I have seen. I am in the Tampa area and will be negotiating later this year. BTW I have a 2017 Maserati SQ4 that I will be selling or trading in, so that would complete your Italian wish
I had to go out of state to get that deal. Since I was doing the PCD it didn't matter to me where I ordered from so wound up with a dealer in MD that was referred to me by someone on here. Great experience, took about 2 emails to get it all squared away. They would have done 10% on a xDrive but would only do 8.5% on the M50i as they are limited allocation and new model. I still felt that was a good deal.

The dealer in Tallahassee where I live, Capital Eurocars, is awful in general. I test drove twice there and tried to talk to them about a deal and they said they would not discount ANY custom ordered X5, may discount a few percent on one that has been sitting in inventory. I also tried the Ft. Walton Beach dealer 2.5 hrs away since I'm over there a lot for our beach house but they were also not interested in really working out a deal. So I hit the internet and within 2 emails got what I wanted...

I love the Ghibli...I was so close to buying one back in 2017 when I bought the Denali instead. I was dealing with Wilde Maserati in Sarasota and had a great experience with them and they were easy to work with. At the end of the day I was just worried about service and convenience. The closest dealer then was Orlando at 3.5-4 hrs away although now there's one in Jax 2.5 hrs away.
Appreciate 0
      10-12-2019, 06:18 PM   #5
SCA
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Multiple BMWs

Have you received your PCD date? We are taking delivery of a M50i on the 28th.
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2019, 01:03 PM   #6
AKittrell
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW X7; 2018 Panamera 4S

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallyGator2002 View Post
I had to go out of state to get that deal. Since I was doing the PCD it didn't matter to me where I ordered from so wound up with a dealer in MD that was referred to me by someone on here. Great experience, took about 2 emails to get it all squared away. They would have done 10% on a xDrive but would only do 8.5% on the M50i as they are limited allocation and new model. I still felt that was a good deal.

The dealer in Tallahassee where I live, Capital Eurocars, is awful in general. I test drove twice there and tried to talk to them about a deal and they said they would not discount ANY custom ordered X5, may discount a few percent on one that has been sitting in inventory. I also tried the Ft. Walton Beach dealer 2.5 hrs away since I'm over there a lot for our beach house but they were also not interested in really working out a deal. So I hit the internet and within 2 emails got what I wanted...

I love the Ghibli...I was so close to buying one back in 2017 when I bought the Denali instead. I was dealing with Wilde Maserati in Sarasota and had a great experience with them and they were easy to work with. At the end of the day I was just worried about service and convenience. The closest dealer then was Orlando at 3.5-4 hrs away although now there's one in Jax 2.5 hrs away.
Did you take delivery and if you don't mind can you inbox me dealer? I am looking currently and currently also have an X7 and SClass.
Appreciate 0