08-29-2020, 08:13 PM   #1
solomonshv
Private
Rep
Drives: 2021 X6

Garage List
2021 X6 order, looking for advise on pricing and options

hello,

the BMW website configuration sucks and is out of date. for example, it won't tell you that the dynamic handling package required M sport, and will let you configure a build with dynamic handling without M sport. so i resorted to making my own build and asking the dealership about it. they gave me numbers but they don't seem to know much about the car. they don't know what the m spot brakes give you. everything i know about the car and options, i got from researching.

anyway, here is what i picked:
ZPP - premium package,
ZMP - m sport
ZDH - dynamic handling
ZLA - luxury seating package 2 (with massage feature)
ZPK - park assist (for 360 cameras)
4HA, 4HB, all the heated seats, armrests, steering wheel
Black sapphire metallic paint
tacota red leather

MSRP w/ delivery: 81,795
sale price: price was updated, not sure yet

36m/10k miles
UPDATED!!!
down payment: $3419 (including 8.8875% NYC sales tax)
monthly payments: $746

my questions are, does the pricing seem good? should i be happy with this or is there room to negotiate? i don't want to give the sales guy too hard of time, he seems like a nice guy. and more importantly, are there any option i'm over looking? my current car is a custom ordered 2018 540. i WISH i got the 4 wheel steering upgrade, but i didn't even know it was an option. i'm trying to avoid the same thing here.

thanks

Last edited by solomonshv; 09-01-2020 at 02:53 PM..
Appreciate 0
      08-29-2020, 08:54 PM   #2
TurtleBoy
General
Rep
Drives: 2019 X5 40i,2021 M340i

I would suggest going with the Executive Package so you get some extras including the Laser Lights. Besides providing better lighting the looks are favored by most.

You are getting a good discount although that may include some incentives, I have not looked to see what is available in your area. One thing I would do is ask for all of the details of the deal to check their numbers against a lease calculator and also to make sure you are getting the base MF and it is not being marked up.
Appreciate 0
      08-30-2020, 02:02 AM   #3
solomonshv
Private
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleBoy View Post
I would suggest going with the Executive Package so you get some extras including the Laser Lights. Besides providing better lighting the looks are favored by most.

You are getting a good discount although that may include some incentives, I have not looked to see what is available in your area. One thing I would do is ask for all of the details of the deal to check their numbers against a lease calculator and also to make sure you are getting the base MF and it is not being marked up.
they told me that the only incentive in my area is the $750 loyalty credit, and the sales guy said he isn't including that in the discount. they are using the rebate as a cap cost reduction. so technically i'm getting $9250 off. i forgot to mention that in my OP.

as for the headlights, i don't have them on my 540 and doubt i'll miss them on the X6. they do look pretty, but i don't need them, or the LED moonroof.
Appreciate 0
      08-31-2020, 10:09 AM   #4
GOLFFRR
Rep
Drives: GOLFFRR cart

since you are leasing, make sure you take a look at the money factor. looks like a great looking build.

also I assume this is a order, so make sure you lock in programming with your dealer. That way if rates etc... get worst, you are covered for 60/90 days. if your dealer is east coast its 60 days if he is west coast its 90 days. Just tell your rep you want to lock in rates while your car is ordered. I would assume that rates for the most part will stay about the same the next few months but Im hoping for some more incentives

BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR NEXT BMW, EMAIL OUR GUY KOTE FIRST!
Kote M Sales:Kotem@bmwofcamarillo.com Cell:805-368-9101
vipfinance@bmwofcamarillo.com for warranties!
Appreciate 1
      09-01-2020, 02:49 PM   #5
solomonshv
Private
Rep

Garage List
HOLY CRAP! my sales guy just called and said they can do $3419 down with $746/month on this $81,795 car!!

how is this even possible??? i don't really care because i'm signing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLFFRR View Post
since you are leasing, make sure you take a look at the money factor. looks like a great looking build.

also I assume this is a order, so make sure you lock in programming with your dealer. That way if rates etc... get worst, you are covered for 60/90 days. if your dealer is east coast its 60 days if he is west coast its 90 days. Just tell your rep you want to lock in rates while your car is ordered. I would assume that rates for the most part will stay about the same the next few months but Im hoping for some more incentives
they showed me the computer screen. money factor was base rate. no BS fees. it was clean.
Appreciate 0