BMW X5
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      02-01-2020, 09:40 AM   #1
kmarei
Major General
kmarei's Avatar
Egypt
412
Rep
6,782
Posts

Drives: 2018 Audi RS5 coupe
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Reston, VA

iTrader: (33)

Garage List
2018 Audi RS5  [0.00]
Exclamation Brand new 740M, 741M, 742M wheels with tires

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Ordering a 2020 BMW X5 with M Sport package
But will replace oem 9” wheels/tires/TPMS with the staggered 740M set with Michelin pilot sport all season tires
So I’ll be selling the oem wheels/tires/TPMS with delivery miles
I’d say around 20 miles
This set will be ready to install, already mounted and balanced

You can pick if you want the 740M, 741M, or 742M
Some type of deposit will be required as I will be ordering the set you want

Price for 740M 20” wheels/tires/TPMS $3750
Price for 741M 21” wheels/tires/TPMS $4700
Price for 742M 22” wheels/tires/TPMS $5650

Deposit of $500 will be required until the car arrives
Pickup in DC or I can ship at cost

__________________
Appreciate 0
      02-03-2020, 05:47 PM   #2
AW2015M3
BMWaddict4life
United_States
117
Rep
529
Posts

Drives: 2015 M3
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Manhattan

iTrader: (2)

I am very confused, what are you offering to sell and when will they be available and what are you asking for them?
Appreciate 0
      02-03-2020, 07:12 PM   #3
kmarei
Major General
kmarei's Avatar
Egypt
412
Rep
6,782
Posts

Drives: 2018 Audi RS5 coupe
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Reston, VA

iTrader: (33)

Garage List
2018 Audi RS5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by AW2015M3 View Post
I am very confused, what are you offering to sell and when will they be available and what are you asking for them?
I am offering any of the 3 choices of wheels for the M package X5.
You pick which one
When the car comes (about 4 weeks) you get your wheels of choice
These will be ready to install, mounted balanced etc

So you can pick one of the below options (and only these 3):
740M 20” wheels/tires/TPMS for $3750
741M 21” wheels/tires/TPMS for $4700
742M 22” wheels/tires/TPMS for $5650
__________________
Appreciate 0
      02-03-2020, 11:10 PM   #4
LexxM3
Colonel
LexxM3's Avatar
Canada
1239
Rep
2,108
Posts

Drives: E46M3, G05X5
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: Waterloo, Canada

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2019 X5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by AW2015M3 View Post
I am very confused, what are you offering to sell and when will they be available and what are you asking for them?
OP is pre-selling his wheels order and you get to pick which set he orders for you.
__________________
G05 X5 x40i (04/2019 mfg, Canada) on S18A-19-11-540
Appreciate 0
      02-04-2020, 07:38 AM   #5
AW2015M3
BMWaddict4life
United_States
117
Rep
529
Posts

Drives: 2015 M3
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Manhattan

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmarei View Post
I am offering any of the 3 choices of wheels for the M package X5.
You pick which one
When the car comes (about 4 weeks) you get your wheels of choice
These will be ready to install, mounted balanced etc

So you can pick one of the below options (and only these 3):
740M 20” wheels/tires/TPMS for $3750
741M 21” wheels/tires/TPMS for $4700
742M 22” wheels/tires/TPMS for $5650
but you said you will keep if its 740M? and you are charging BMW retail prices?
Appreciate 0
      02-04-2020, 03:00 PM   #6
bodybybalco86
Enlisted Member
24
Rep
31
Posts

Drives: 2014 328i xdrive
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Massachusetts

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AW2015M3 View Post
but you said you will keep if its 740M? and you are charging BMW retail prices?
He's selling his square 740m/741m/742m to recoup cost when he buys his replacements which are staggered 740m (assuming non run flats)
Appreciate 0
      02-04-2020, 10:49 PM   #7
kmarei
Major General
kmarei's Avatar
Egypt
412
Rep
6,782
Posts

Drives: 2018 Audi RS5 coupe
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Reston, VA

iTrader: (33)

Garage List
2018 Audi RS5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by AW2015M3 View Post
but you said you will keep if its 740M? and you are charging BMW retail prices?
For the 740M
The wheels alone are about 3200
Tires about 1000
TPMS is roughly 300
So if you buy my set
You are basically getting the tires for free
Plus you don’t need to pay for mounting balancing etc
__________________
Appreciate 0
      02-04-2020, 10:50 PM   #8
kmarei
Major General
kmarei's Avatar
Egypt
412
Rep
6,782
Posts

Drives: 2018 Audi RS5 coupe
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Reston, VA

iTrader: (33)

Garage List
2018 Audi RS5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bodybybalco86 View Post
He's selling his square 740m/741m/742m to recoup cost when he buys his replacements which are staggered 740m (assuming non run flats)
Exactly
Not keeping any of the oem wheels set
Selling these to buy a brand new set of wheels TPMS and tires
__________________
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2020, 11:00 AM   #9
AW2015M3
BMWaddict4life
United_States
117
Rep
529
Posts

Drives: 2015 M3
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Manhattan

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmarei View Post
For the 740M
The wheels alone are about 3200
Tires about 1000
TPMS is roughly 300
So if you buy my set
You are basically getting the tires for free
Plus you don’t need to pay for mounting balancing etc
I hope you get what you are asking for - from what I have seen around this forum is that people dont even want to pay $2K for a set
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2020, 11:08 AM   #10
kmarei
Major General
kmarei's Avatar
Egypt
412
Rep
6,782
Posts

Drives: 2018 Audi RS5 coupe
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Reston, VA

iTrader: (33)

Garage List
2018 Audi RS5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by AW2015M3 View Post
I hope you get what you are asking for - from what I have seen around this forum is that people dont even want to pay $2K for a set
the ones I saw for sale all had 2000-4000 miles on them with a few scratches
these would be brand new with delivery miles only
when I sold my M3 competition wheels with tires and TPMS back in 2012 etc I got $3000 for them
__________________
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2020, 12:49 PM   #11
AW2015M3
BMWaddict4life
United_States
117
Rep
529
Posts

Drives: 2015 M3
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Manhattan

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmarei View Post
the ones I saw for sale all had 2000-4000 miles on them with a few scratches
these would be brand new with delivery miles only
when I sold my M3 competition wheels with tires and TPMS back in 2012 etc I got $3000 for them
Barack Obama was president then
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2020, 09:15 PM   #12
kmarei
Major General
kmarei's Avatar
Egypt
412
Rep
6,782
Posts

Drives: 2018 Audi RS5 coupe
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Reston, VA

iTrader: (33)

Garage List
2018 Audi RS5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by AW2015M3 View Post
Barack Obama was president then
So you’re saying I should wait till a Democrat is in the Oval Office ?
__________________
Appreciate 0
      02-06-2020, 04:17 PM   #13
AW2015M3
BMWaddict4life
United_States
117
Rep
529
Posts

Drives: 2015 M3
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Manhattan

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmarei View Post
So you’re saying I should wait till a Democrat is in the Oval Office ?
likely, which may not happen for another 5 years
Appreciate 0
      02-06-2020, 09:29 PM   #14
kmarei
Major General
kmarei's Avatar
Egypt
412
Rep
6,782
Posts

Drives: 2018 Audi RS5 coupe
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Reston, VA

iTrader: (33)

Garage List
2018 Audi RS5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by AW2015M3 View Post
likely, which may not happen for another 5 years
Haven’t you heard of bootie G?
__________________
Appreciate 0
      02-07-2020, 08:12 PM   #15
AW2015M3
BMWaddict4life
United_States
117
Rep
529
Posts

Drives: 2015 M3
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Manhattan

iTrader: (2)

lol, doesn't stand a chance
Appreciate 0
      02-08-2020, 08:42 AM   #16
kmarei
Major General
kmarei's Avatar
Egypt
412
Rep
6,782
Posts

Drives: 2018 Audi RS5 coupe
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Reston, VA

iTrader: (33)

Garage List
2018 Audi RS5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by AW2015M3 View Post
lol, doesn't stand a chance
You never know
He might just squeeze in through the back door
__________________
Appreciate 0
      03-10-2020, 04:53 PM   #17
dgreg777
New Member
0
Rep
7
Posts

Drives: BMW X5
Join Date: Mar 2020
Location: Portland, OR

iTrader: (0)

Are you still selling a set?

Hey...just wondering what you may have for sale, if anything...Thanks...Douglas
Appreciate 0
      03-10-2020, 08:33 PM   #18
kmarei
Major General
kmarei's Avatar
Egypt
412
Rep
6,782
Posts

Drives: 2018 Audi RS5 coupe
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Reston, VA

iTrader: (33)

Garage List
2018 Audi RS5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgreg777 View Post
Hey...just wondering what you may have for sale, if anything...Thanks...Douglas
I have the original chrome grille for X5
__________________
Appreciate 0
      03-11-2020, 05:26 PM   #19
dgreg777
New Member
0
Rep
7
Posts

Drives: BMW X5
Join Date: Mar 2020
Location: Portland, OR

iTrader: (0)

thanks but just looking for wheels...
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:19 AM.




xbimmers
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST