BMW X5
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

06-01-2021, 08:02 AM   #1
bellabimmer
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW X5M F95

OPF Deleter for EU Cars - Plug and Play Sensor

I have a BMW X5M Competition EU model with OPF. Exhaust sound is terrible and everyday I search youtube and this forum to see if somebody had chance to remove it without ECU errors or Dash errors.

Then today I saw this product https://www.leib-engineering.de/de/l...er-bmw-x5m-f95 which if you translate it says you can remove OPF and have no errors.

I have two questions:
1.I don't see any review or something if someone used so if you know any car who did it I would like to know the experience.

2.Can this be installed by going full downpipe primary and secondary then put this sensor there - because I want to save original downpipes for installing them back before going into BMW Service for changing oil etc.
( In web it says *The pressure sensor shown is not part of the LEIB OPF DELETER - its in PDF file ) so do I have to buy extra pressure sensor or I can swap from original downpipe to aftermarket downpipes - when changing downpipes to go OPF OFF am I going to have cat or fully open so I can have exhaust sounds like US versions )

Edit: Its not also very clear for me where OPF location: inside primary downpipe or secondary ?

Last edited by bellabimmer; 06-01-2021 at 08:17 AM.. Reason: Forgot to add something for OPF location.
Appreciate 0